Missable Content?

Leif

I'm currently on the beginning of Chapter 6 (Blue Lions) of my first run-through of the game. I'm on normal because I usually like to get a feel for the game first before I progress to harder difficulties. My professor level is at C+ and I've recruited Shamir, Catherine, Cyril, Linhardt, Dorothea, and Ignatz. I'm currently at a B support with Lorenz. As soon as I get my magic stat, lance, and riding levels up, I'll be recruiting, Marianne, Lysithea, and Leonie. I think Lorenz will ask to join my class either this month or the next, which I'm hopeful of since I heard his paralogue gives amazing items. I don't think I'll be able to recruit Raphael, Hilda, or Caspar. Ferdinand and Bernadetta are likely to spontaneously join up if I get their supports up enough, but I don't have much hope for that since I  did not invest in bows or heavy armor at all. 

So far, my Byleth has at least C supported every recruitable student (no house leaders and retainers obviously), except Caspar, Hilda, and Raphael. I have B supports with Annette, Linhardt and Lorenz. I don't have any supports with any of the faculty yet, though I am sure I am close to a C support level with some of them due to all the lost items I found. I've done all available  missions except for one battle mission, which I think was a quest given by Seteth. 

Without revealing any spoilers, what should I be on the lookout for? I heard that some supports are locked permanently if you don't get them up to a certain level before the time skip.

I am aware that...

Spoiler

...chapter 12 is the last chapter before the time-skip...

...so I think I have enough time to correct any issues. Again, refrain from story spoilers as much as possible.

Edited by Leif

The only things are paralogues (which you seem to be well in the know about) and making sure you recruit everyone that you want to before the skip. We’re still working through all the supports as to which are timelocked or not, but getting all C supports you want to should be fine.

19 minutes ago, IzzyFresh said:

Edelgards route is missable if you don't speak to her every month.

Man, I.S. really is shilling for Edelgard, huh? I am going to save the Black Eagle routes for last. I am going do a full Blue Lions run, followed by a full Golden Deer run and then do both Black Eagle routes. 

4 hours ago, Spectrum said:

not true. You just have to talk to her between Feb 8 to 22 during Holy Tomb mission I believe.

Ok so it's missable if you don't speak to her that month. Wasn't exactly sure which month you had to speak to her.

To be completely honest, so long as your support with Edelgard is high enough (both C levels) and you talk to her every month in the BE route, it is impossible to miss the conditions for her route.

But otherwise, just make visit Jeralt's office when prompted to, as for paralouges, the pre-timeskip ones can be done even if you have only one character if it is a paired one, but the post-timeskip ones will need both of them.

That's all I got for right now. Still trying to dig up more details.