Grand Hero Battle! Kronya: Gleaming Blade

NSSKG151

I haven't seen anyone post a topic for the recent GHB so I guess I'll make one myself. I don't make topics often so hopefully I haven't missed anything.

Map: (Infernal)

760714769_KronyaGHBmap.thumb.png.b4b54a579c627f282340a5aea5ee9fd8.png

Infernal Units/Stats/Skills

Spoiler

Kronya: Athame, Luna, Fire Boost 3, Desperation 3, Distant Guard 3 

HP: 70

Atk: 48

Spd: 43

Def: 24

Res: 32

Bow Fighter: Short Bow+, Bonfire, HP/Spd 2, Poison Strike 3, Infantry Pulse 3

HP: 63

Atk: 47

Spd: 34

Def: 32

Res: 17

Blue Manakete: Water Breath+, Draw Back, Aegis, Distant Defense 3, Shield Pulse 3, Savage Blow 3

HP: 61

Atk: 49

Spd: 33

Def: 32

Res: 31

Axe Cavalier: Slaying Axe+, Buckler, Atk/Def Solo 3, Lunge, Distant Guard 3

HP: 57

Atk: 51

Spd: 27

Def: 28

Res: 33

Blue Mage: Keen Blarwolf+, Glimmer, Steady Blow 2, Poison Strike 3, Spur Def 3

HP: 52

Atk: 46

Spd: 35

Def: 22

Res: 31

Red Manakete: Flametongue+, Growing Flame, Fury 3, Wrath 3, Savage Blow 3

HP: 61

Atk: 53

Spd: 36

Def: 35

Res: 34

Edited by NSSKG151

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was surprisingly easy.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with a launch team of M!Robin, F!Robin, Olivia and Lissa and Infernal cleared (and soloed by Canas (And I was told Mystic Boost didn't matter)) with him, Linus, Fellthea and Genny. I did retry, but that was all too quickly resolved.

Eirika ate the map as always but it was a little boring so no video from me until I decide on whether I want to use Cordelia+Daughter or Lyn Emblem (maybe both but then the videos will probably be up 2 or 3 days before the map expires).

@Alexmender Pretty much exactly the same as your Eirika but replace her with Matthew. He sweeped the map solo in literally one try. No real interest in doing a Matthew clear for this map. A Morgan or Serra clear is possible though in maybe a couple days.

Easy one once you realize that Kronya's Prf weapon is meant to prevent stuff like Tome User + 3 Dancers cheesing. So I did a variant of that.

Infernal Kronya in one (beastly) turn:

Sorry for the missing audio, but I'm on vacation and can't record on PC currently. That's also the reason why I can't watch and comment much. I need to give Naesala or Kaden GF to do a pure PP clear next time, enjoy the beasts! 

Spoiler

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

4 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

It’s been a while since I last used Lucina.

Caeda sneak attacking the cav from behind, did she learn that from Kronya? Lucina did double future vision this time, not a bad idea to bring two units into position. Good luck getting Roy's last merge in the Cyl period! 

Threw Mathilda down the west. The rest pretty much solved itself, even with B-list squad players around her; I wanted to use a throwback cavalry team, for whatever reason.

@mampfoid  Amazing as always!! Glimmer vs Bucker animation is so annoying lol. I'm surprised that Reyson survive the hit. Tibarn is monster, mine is +Atk. Still looking for a single copy to get rid of -Def flaw. I need Leanne for Hone Beast but she never pitibreak me lol.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster

After trying to pull for L!Azura. Got pitybreak by Fjorm once and finally she come home. So I decide to test her on this map. Not disappointed, Shiro and Siegbert enjoy her song. Soundtrack is "To the end of our world" from Violet Evergarden. 

And don't worry S!Ryoma still here with us because he is my best speedster dancer. Today is their "Training Days" (Soundtrack name).

Edited by Ginko

12 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Amazing as always!! Glimmer vs Bucker animation is so annoying lol. I'm surprised that Reyson survive the hit. Tibarn is monster, mine is +Atk. Still looking for a single copy to get rid of -Def flaw. I need Leanne for Hone Beast but she never pitibreak me lol.

Haha, yeah that's a weird bug. 

Reyson is quite tanky, but I had to work on his offenses (and give Tibarn def smoke) to make him kill the cav. One of the rare moments when Glimmer was better against a tanky unit than Moonbow. 

Oh wow, +ATK is awesome for Tibarn. Yesterday I got a +SPD Tibarn who'll replace my +DEF one (SPD will help to double wary fighter armors). +DEF for buffed 53 DEF on initiation sounds cool, but since the opponent can't double, it's not really needed. I wouldn't even mind a DEF bane, but future Tibarns will be merged. 

19 minutes ago, Ginko said:

After trying to pull for L!Azura. Got pitybreak by Fjorm once and finally she come home. So I decide to test her on this map. Not disappointed, Shiro and Siegbert enjoy her song. Soundtrack is "To the end of our world" from Violet Evergarden

Congrats getting Azura and directly bringing her to good use! She's made my life much easier, especially leveling new units. 

Great dagger clear! Kaze ate Kronya's Luna and showed off how a proper Vantage blow is to be performed. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Great dagger clear! Kaze ate Kronya's Luna and showed off how a proper Vantage blow is to be performed. 

It's Sothe who tank that Luna and perform Vantage. Kaze swallowed Glimmer from blue mage lol.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's Sothe who tank that Luna and perform Vantage. Kaze swallowed Glimmer from blue mage lol.

Sorry, mixed that up, of course it was Sothe with a big vantage Astra. Too many daggers. ;- )

GHBs are too easy for the Julia+L!Ike+B!Lucina power trio by now. L!Lucina pitched in again as spare of the week, so by this point I might as well stop considering her the spare.

Decided to do an Avatar Emblem for this one to celebrate Byleth~ Sadly don’t have too many 5* Avatars so the Grimas had to do~

@LordFrigid - Oh nice Dimitri! I see you wasted no time giving him Galeforce. Impressive how well it works with his weapon

@mampfoid - Awesome beast clear! Tibarn and Velouria are monsters. Even Reyson gets a nice hit in! Nanima would be proud~

@Ginko - Shiro tanked much of the map on his own, quick and easy run for the team.

Kaze ended up doing most of the work in the 2nd battle and boy did he impress. Sothe’s Vantage Astra was also pretty awesome. He showed Kronya how the Vantaging is done~

@DLNarshen - Nothin Julius and Julia couldn’t handle. That big damage Glacies was quite the life saver.

Ah, Kronya, just as easy to defeat here as you were in 3H. Vector took out three units and Dimitri obliterated everything else. Celica was a Reposition bot while L!Azura buffed and danced each of them once. Three turns. I really want to give Dimitri Galeforce after this, with Heavy Blade seal, he could have basically soloed the map.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, mampfoid said:

Infernal Kronya in one (beastly) turn:

Nice job! I don't think I've seen you do a clear with this team before, but it's cool to see.

Though it seems there was a bug with the video at the end?

@mampfoid It's been some time your last enemy phase one turn clears but this one kinda takes the cake for me. Seeing Reyson activate Glimmer on that axe cavalier was hilarious.

I bring 2 clears this time. 

Cavalry clear: Needed to swap out Steady Blow for Darting Blow to double Kronya. Camus needed the Fortify Cavalry boost to survive both hits from the archer and the axe cavalier.

Spoiler

Felicia & friends: Kronya gets a taste of her own medicine.

Spoiler

I was able to do a near solo Summer Freddy clear of this one! Wasn't that hard, only took a few tries. The one problem I had to take time to figure out was Kronya's innate Vantage allowing her to take Summer Freddy out with her instantly charged Luna since Freddy's highish Def doesn't help him at all against that special. It ended up not being a full solo because I was forced to have Lene take out the axe cavalier. Otherwise, Summer Freddy did all the work with three refreshers backing him up. 🙂 I'll try to record it soon, but no guarantees I'll be able to recreate the clear, especially since I'd like to swap out Lene for my new flying Olivia to see if I can actually turn it into a complete Summer Freddy sweep. I love seeing what my hard work on him can do!

Though this might've been a bit too easy, honestly. Especially now that I'm seeing others here don't think recording clears for this is really worth it. I might not have wanted to record it myself if this wasn't the first time I was able to make Summer Freddy do much of the work. I guess now I'm seeing why people like the LHBs/MHBs and all. I kinda wish myself Kronya's battle was a bit harder (but only a bit lol).

Speaking of which, seems the only content I still struggle with a lot in this game are LHBs/MHBs and some SAs, CCs, and sometimes AR. Everything else I do fine on, generally. I...really don't have much to be frustrated about in the game, looking at it this way. How silly of me to act like I did before. Geez. xP

EDIT: @mampfoid @Alexmender @Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster (And anyone else who cares, of course.)

Took a few tries again, but I finally recreated the clear...and with complete Summer Freddy annihilation this time! 😄

The only way Freddy was going to survive that Luna hit from Kronya is if his HP bar was near full, so I had to stick the Renewal seal on him. But I also foresaw that the huge damage would put him in Desperation range, so I added that to his kit beforehand too. He also recently got upgraded to 9 flowers. One more until he's completely maxed! 🙂

Also:

Kronya: Guess you wanna die?

Frederick: Not on this beach!

DAMN STRAIGHT! Freddy decided to be a total perfect badass on top of killing everything! lol

Still am not sure what's causing the volume to be so low though... Maybe there's a setting I need to change on my phone.

Edited by Anacybele

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I was able to do a near solo Summer Freddy clear of this one! Wasn't that hard, only took a few tries. The one problem I had to take time to figure out was Kronya's innate Vantage allowing her to take Summer Freddy out with her instantly charged Luna since Freddy's highish Def doesn't help him at all against that special. It ended up not being a full solo because I was forced to have Lene take out the axe cavalier. Otherwise, Summer Freddy did all the work with three refreshers backing him up. 🙂 I'll try to record it soon, but no guarantees I'll be able to recreate the clear, especially since I'd like to swap out Lene for my new flying Olivia to see if I can actually turn it into a complete Summer Freddy sweep. I love seeing what my hard work on him can do!

Though this might've been a bit too easy, honestly. Especially now that I'm seeing others here don't think recording clears for this is really worth it. I might not have wanted to record it myself if this wasn't the first time I was able to make Summer Freddy do much of the work. I guess now I'm seeing why people like the LHBs/MHBs and all. I kinda wish myself Kronya's battle was a bit harder (but only a bit lol).

Speaking of which, seems the only content I still struggle with a lot in this game are LHBs/MHBs and some SAs, CCs, and sometimes AR. Everything else I do fine on, generally. I...really don't have much to be frustrated about in the game, looking at it this way. How silly of me to act like I did before. Geez. xP

EDIT: @mampfoid @Alexmender @Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster (And anyone else who cares, of course.)

Took a few tries again, but I finally recreated the clear...and with complete Summer Freddy annihilation this time! 😄

The only way Freddy was going to survive that Luna hit from Kronya is if his HP bar was near full, so I had to stick the Renewal seal on him. But I also foresaw that the huge damage would put him in Desperation range, so I added that to his kit beforehand too. He also recently got upgraded to 9 flowers. One more until he's completely maxed! 🙂

Also:

Kronya: Guess you wanna die?

Frederick: Not on this beach!

DAMN STRAIGHT! Freddy decided to be a total perfect badass on top of killing everything! lol

Still am not sure what's causing the volume to be so low though... Maybe there's a setting I need to change on my phone.

Nice Summer Freddy solo~ Swift Sparrow 3, that's some premium fodder~ Good to see this GHB didn't give you much trouble~

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Nice Summer Freddy solo~ Swift Sparrow 3, that's some premium fodder~ Good to see this GHB didn't give you much trouble~

Yup, I pulled for a Summer Laegjarn just for him! ^^ I don't care much for her anyway, so I was more than happy to get that fodder for Freddy to make him even more of a deadly player phase unit. 😄

And yeah, I'm glad it didn't give me a lot of issues.