Grand Hero Battle! Kronya: Gleaming Blade

NSSKG151

I'm late again due vacation (for most of August), sorry for the short replys to only tags/quotes. 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid If Reyson had Astra instead that battle would have taken half the recording haha.  Enjoy your vacation!

Haha, true. If we'll get a map with some buckler units, I'll Astra them all for a 7 minutes one turn clear. Thanks! 

On 8/4/2019 at 4:45 PM, DLNarshen said:

Two mage, two turns, all we need.

Two mages, two turns and one shot against Kronya. Great! 

On 8/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, Landmaster said:

Decided to do an Avatar Emblem for this one to celebrate Byleth~ Sadly don’t have too many 5* Avatars so the Grimas had to do~

Make a 4* units clear then. 

Def refined Sea Life tome? Interesting.

The Grimas robbed Byleth and Corrin of most of the work, but Byleth could greet Kronya appropriately in the end. 

On 8/4/2019 at 9:58 PM, Landmaster said:

@mampfoid - Awesome beast clear! Tibarn and Velouria are monsters. Even Reyson gets a nice hit in! Nanima would be proud~

Someone has to do beast work in her absence. Thanks! 

On 8/6/2019 at 2:11 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Nice job! I don't think I've seen you do a clear with this team before, but it's cool to see.

Though it seems there was a bug with the video at the end?

I got the units some time ago, but i never had the occasion to make a one turn clear with them. Glad you liked it! Velouria is great, but lacks WTA for Abyssal maps. 

It's the bugged Glimmer/Astra against Buckler/Pavise/Escutcheon animation. It's worse with Astra: 

Spoiler

22 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

@mampfoid It's been some time your last enemy phase one turn clears but this one kinda takes the cake for me. Seeing Reyson activate Glimmer on that axe cavalier was hilarious.

I try to avoid EP, but I would have needed a third Galeforce beast, but I have not yet decided whom to build (candidates are Kaden, Naesala, Selkie (don't have her yet)). Glad you enjoyed it. ;- ) 

Cavalry clear: Needed to swap out Steady Blow for Darting Blow to double Kronya. Camus needed the Fortify Cavalry boost to survive both hits from the archer and the axe cavalier.

Great tanking by Camus and cool to see your Roy clear the rest of the map. 

Felicia & friends: Kronya gets a taste of her own medicine.

Eat daggers plates, you dagger vamp! Served by good old Vantage. 

20 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Kronya: Guess you wanna die?

Frederick: Not on this beach!

Haha, perfect quotes, nice! 

Strange to see Renewal with Desperation, but it worked. Great to see premium skills on Freddy, he immediately makes good use of them. 

Congrats!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, perfect quotes, nice! 

Strange to see Renewal with Desperation, but it worked. Great to see premium skills on Freddy, he immediately makes good use of them. 

Congrats!

YES, totally! lol

Yeah, in most cases Renewal doesn't synergize well with Desperation, but Freddy couldn't live that Luna hit without having I think at least 41 HP left in his HP bar and he wasn't going to have enough without recovering a bit after the axe cav hits him. He was taking such a huge hit from Kronya though, that I knew he wouldn't recover out of Desperation range before I could have him finish the rest of the map. Thanks! 🙂

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, in most cases Renewal doesn't synergize well with Desperation, but Freddy couldn't live that Luna hit without having I think at least 41 HP left in his HP bar and he wasn't going to have enough without recovering a bit after the axe cav hits him. He was taking such a huge hit from Kronya though, that I knew he wouldn't recover out of Desperation range before I could have him finish the rest of the map. Thanks! 🙂

I accidentally pulled two Summer Lindes (wanted Fishy Bow for Cordy). With her Starfish you could combine Desperation and Vantage on Freddy next time you run into a similar situation. 

Glad you found your own way though, it's more satisfying. 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I accidentally pulled two Summer Lindes (wanted Fishy Bow for Cordy). With her Starfish you could combine Desperation and Vantage on Freddy next time you run into a similar situation. 

Glad you found your own way though, it's more satisfying. 

Yeah, but Linde is my favorite Archanea girl along with Palla, so I'm more inclined to merge her than fodder her. DX Otherwise, yeah, you're totally right.

Gosh, it's been a while since I actually posted one of these, huh?

@mampfoid @Sasori @daisy jane @Nanima @Landmaster ( @Alexmender ? I can't remember who I tagged for these, lol)

Also, I don't think I posted about it on these forums yet, so I guess this is sort of a stealth announcement that I got my first 5* +10 finally? And I finally got a +Spd Hinoka, on the current daily banner of all things.

8 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Also, I don't think I posted about it on these forums yet, so I guess this is sort of a stealth announcement that I got my first 5* +10 finally? And I finally got a +Spd Hinoka, on the current daily banner of all things.

Wow, congrats improving two of your girls! No further Morgan merges?

Also fine clear, Minerva had to pause after getting her final merge and Caeda was nerved to not kill the archer too fast. 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:58 PM, Landmaster said:

Decided to do an Avatar Emblem for this one to celebrate Byleth~ Sadly don’t have too many 5* Avatars so the Grimas had to do~

Sounds like it's time to promote some Corrins and/or Robin. x)  Grima tanked that first turn splendidly, and why deal with Kronya's special if you don't have to, right?  Good work. 

Talk about late, luckily I said I would take a while to record something for this battle so it's a ok but first some comments.

@mampfoid Beast Emblem! That's new and really deadly. I found it kinda funny how Reyson did a triple Glimmer kill before the map ended it kinda bugged out, right?

@Landmaster Nice theme! It was very fitting to have Byleth take on Kronya at the end but the star was M!Grima taking out 3 units without braking a sweat. 

@Anacybele That's a very nice S!Frederick! I really like the Spd build you created for him with that SS4, and he just demolished the map on his own. I really love solo clears and this one certainly delivers and more. 

@Robert of Normandy Those are some fine ladies you got going. I'm quite impressed at the performance of your quadding Caeda and CC F!Morgan is a thing of beauty that I would've never thought of. Minerva may have just been a Reposition bot to enable the clear but her build alone makes her pretty fearsome.

- - - - - -

As promised here's two clears a couple of days before this GHB expires. There's nothing fancy about them but I had fun doing them.

First is the classic Cordy+Daughter. You'll notice that Selena still doesn't have her refined weapon. That's mostly because I don't have dew after refining OG!Lyn and the training map wasn't the right one to grind SP. Regardless, I still love the Res stacking build I gave her and it really works here.

For the second we have Lyn Emblem tearing through the map like it's nothing. That double brazen build on OG!Lyn can be a little hard to pull of but once it gets going there's nothing stopping her. I still need to find a good build for L!Lyn because going full PP isn't very helpful and neither is her weird mixed phase base build.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

That's a very nice S!Frederick! I really like the Spd build you created for him with that SS4, and he just demolished the map on his own. I really love solo clears and this one certainly delivers and more. 

Yep, I really wanted speed demon Freddy because it's funny and awesome due to him not normally being known for speed. XD And since I already use regular Freddy as a super physical enemy phase tank. Glad you liked this! ^^

It's Swift Sparrow 3 though, not 4. lol

1 hour ago, Alexmender said:

Beast Emblem! That's new and really deadly. I found it kinda funny how Reyson did a triple Glimmer kill before the map ended it kinda bugged out, right?

Yeah, I forgot Glimmer/Astra against defensive special does that buggy dance. Moonbow wasn't enough to kill the green cav though. 

Lovely Cordy clear. You're right, tanky Selena is still astonishing. The blue mage barely scratches her. Btw, how do you like my new Bridelia build?

Spoiler

LhE6dVa.png

Luckily I got a Tak-Tak without much hassle (apart from two spare Lindes).

It's a fun build for TTs and stuff, new summer Takumi runs ER as well. 

Blue flame is cool on OG Lyn, but she didn't need it for her kills. She could have GF'ed instead. ;- )

I think I would be in the same dilemma with L!Lyn, but I never got her. Her stats and her skills give her no clear role. 

Leon had to do some facetanking, but he was able to do this with the fangirls by his side!

Maybe I should swap the green Azura for Inigo for comedic effect.  Or Elincia, if I ever pull her!

@mampfoid Oooo GF beast clear! Wonder if the herons will get Galeforce someday. That Glimmer/Buckler thing was strange heh, defensive specials are kind of annoying though when enemies have it. Velouria GF is such a fun idea, maybe I should give mine that as well. Enjoy the holiday!

@Ginko Congrats on finally getting L!Azura! Shiro will enjoy moving an extra step in the future! Easy clear for the golden duo while Kagero cleaned up pesky the blue mage that the duo is weak to.

Bucket!Kaze is back! Time for Kronya to be put into place by the other daggers...like a fan, a bottle and a bucket! Sothe just lived her special, so it was a bit close but Vantage saves the day.

@Landmaster So many avatar alts haha. Male Grima was the perfect started, he just shrugged off the north side pretty quickly. The Grimas flexed and taught Kronya how a real villain should be. Satisfying Byleth finish!

@Anacybele Nice S!Frederick assisted solo! Again, showing Kronya how his seashell is a better dagger for her map.

@Alexmender  Ah Redhead Emblem against Kronya. Bridelia flexes her bow skills to show she's still a great archer. Barrier Blade Selena is still pretty fun to see though, I love to see tanky units. As for the Lyn Emblem, I always appreciate OG Lyn spotlight. As a fan of Brazen builds, it's really thrilling to see the invisible stat boost making Lyn deceptively stronger.  Did S!Lyn need the Sturdy Impact to not double Kronya? Also, a lot of bows in the team! (yet no red bow IS?)

@Zeo @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy @Rafiel's Aria @Azuris

Team is +Def +1 Beruka, +Spd/-Res Saizo, neutral Linus and +Spd/-Res Katarina

Music is WA (Villains Team Theme) from the King of Fighter XIV

-Wooo Beruka refine! It actually came at a perfect time, because when I first cleared the map, she still had the Slaying Axe and needed the extra damage to defeat the red dragon (although that time, the dragon had less debuffs, so this time around the dragon had less health left anyway). Speaking of refines, Saizo also flexes his prf but he couldn't really use its effect too much in this map since there wasn't enough debuff chances. 

-Katarina needed to do as much damage in the first turn and since she goes away to hit then run, a blade tome was better than her owl prf. Linus had to bait out Kronya and I needed a strong melee attacker to deal with her quickly.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Nice S!Frederick assisted solo! Again, showing Kronya how his seashell is a better dagger for her map.

Seashells rule! lol And it's just a funny weapon for someone like Freddy too. XD This super serious and uptight knight...killing people with seashells. lmao

On 8/8/2019 at 8:50 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Gosh, it's been a while since I actually posted one of these, huh?

Nice to see another one-turn from you! The set up here was great, especially for Morgan to clean up at the end, really nice! Congrats on your +10 Minverva!

On 8/9/2019 at 2:56 PM, Alexmender said:

Talk about late, luckily I said I would take a while to record something for this battle so it's a ok but first some comments.

- - - - - -

As promised here's two clears a couple of days before this GHB expires. There's nothing fancy about them but I had fun doing them.

First is the classic Cordy+Daughter. You'll notice that Selena still doesn't have her refined weapon. That's mostly because I don't have dew after refining OG!Lyn and the training map wasn't the right one to grind SP. Regardless, I still love the Res stacking build I gave her and it really works here.

For the second we have Lyn Emblem tearing through the map like it's nothing. That double brazen build on OG!Lyn can be a little hard to pull of but once it gets going there's nothing stopping her. I still need to find a good build for L!Lyn because going full PP isn't very helpful and neither is her weird mixed phase base build.

Mothers and daughter are back. Selena is quite the tank while her mother is an offensive monster in almost any variation. I'm sure Selena's going to appreciate that refine when she gets her hands on it. 

The Lyns make a nice return and…is that OG!Lyn tanking Blue Mages like it’s nothing? What a champ. Blue Flame is seriously cool on her and you had it all perfectly set up, too~ Oh and those accessories were on point, as well!~

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster So many avatar alts haha. Male Grima was the perfect started, he just shrugged off the north side pretty quickly. The Grimas flexed and taught Kronya how a real villain should be. Satisfying Byleth finish!

Music is WA (Villains Team Theme) from the King of Fighter XIV

-Wooo Beruka refine! It actually came at a perfect time, because when I first cleared the map, she still had the Slaying Axe and needed the extra damage to defeat the red dragon (although that time, the dragon had less debuffs, so this time around the dragon had less health left anyway). Speaking of refines, Saizo also flexes his prf but he couldn't really use its effect too much in this map since there wasn't enough debuff chances. 

-Katarina needed to do as much damage in the first turn and since she goes away to hit then run, a blade tome was better than her owl prf. Linus had to bait out Kronya and I needed a strong melee attacker to deal with her quickly.

Katarina is an awesome nuke. Saizo’s refine remains really nice with how bulky he is. Beruka’s also enjoying some nice new power herself to pull off some BIGNIS towards the end. Nice seeing Linus get the kill on Kronya~

On 8/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, mcsilas said:

Oooo GF beast clear! Wonder if the herons will get Galeforce someday. That Glimmer/Buckler thing was strange heh, defensive specials are kind of annoying though when enemies have it. Velouria GF is such a fun idea, maybe I should give mine that as well. Enjoy the holiday!

Thanks! 

I have the remote idea to give Reyson GF one day, but I only got two copies of him overall and he'll have a hard time to proc GF and kill without a damage special. Also Airzura is my green flying GF refresher, I should do other colors first. 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, mcsilas said:

Those are four units I never really used ( Saizo/Beruka not promoted, Katarina not pulled, Linus has to stay behind Raven), so it's nice to see what they are capable of. (Saizo became quite frequent in AR and arena though). 

Do they have something special in common? 

On 8/14/2019 at 6:21 AM, mampfoid said:

Those are four units I never really used ( Saizo/Beruka not promoted, Katarina not pulled, Linus has to stay behind Raven), so it's nice to see what they are capable of. (Saizo became quite frequent in AR and arena though). 

Do they have something special in common? 

Oh right forgot to write it in the post, but it's Assassin Emblem, since Linus, Katarina and Beruka are assassins. Saizo is a ninja and can promote to Master Ninja which is Fates version of assassin, and ninjas pretty much do assassinations as well.

@LordFrigid It seems like you did this in your sleep. Fun use of Dimitri though. He's not a unit I would consider giving GF to, but that in conjunction with Savage Blow made for some neat doubling antics.

@mampfoid Galeforce Beasts! Look at you expanding your Horizons! Even giving the Herons some action as well. I really need to promote and raise my Reyson. Not only do I have 2 copies but one of them is +SPD. Considering not only that but and I have Leanne and now Tibarn, I've really been screwing around. I need to drop that 60k to upgrade Reyson and Naesala, give Tibarn GF and have a grand old time.

@Ginko Shiro trivialized the map as expected. L!Azura completely changes the dynamic of approaching maps. Have fun with her, she's going to make your life a lot easier. Especially on Abyssal maps.

Dagger clear was fun to watch. Sothe had me nervous going up against Kronya. I was wondering how he was going to tank that Luna. A measly 2 HP left, I really need to replace LnD3 on my Sothe. With the introduction of Eir. S!Kagero is pretty much a unit you never see anymore now also, so seeing her was a treat. Dagger clears are always fun, albeit a lot easier now that dagger dancers and colors are a thing.

@Landmaster I don't blame you for running Grimas for a second. I wouldn't have raised any of the avatars for a clear's sake. Now let's see.

M!Grima starts out the clear asserting his dominance and pretty much wiping one side of the map entirely. F!Grima and S!Corrin contribute some crucial chip damage and set M!Byleth up for some satisfying kills. Kronya didn't even get the chance to attack. They should have gave her Close Counter on this map just to be annoying.

@Anacybele That's a terrifying S!Frederick. He's reaching 51 SPD at full health on initiation without SS or Buffs of any kind. What the in world... aaaand he destroys the map. I wasn't expecting him to tank Kronya the way he did, but the vocal exchange between the two was good for a chuckle. You know... he'd reach a whole new level of power if he had S!Lillina's dagger.

@Alexmender Obligatory salt filled comment at you having not only Wrath on your OG Lyn but also having L!Lyn and even S!Lyn all at good natures.

Fun clears all around, particularly the Lyn one. It's hilarious that you can achieve color balance using a team of literally the same character. S!Lyn tanking Kronya was neat too. I can't wait to see how you build Selena. Now where's Cordelia's refine?

@mcsilas Really unorthodox team here. The refines for most of these guys really take them up to another level. Katarina pretty much did the usual with a blade tome, but I enjoyed seeing Saizo and Linus wreck shop the way they did. Beruka getting a kill on the red dragon was cool but I was honestly disappointed. She had very little opportunity to show off her new power. I know it was just because the map didn't give her many opportunities. Still, that Ignis was breathtaking. 

@NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy @Nanima  @Rafiel's Aria 

So I wasn't going to do a clear of this map at all, as you already knew. Matthew ate the map, Serra ate the map, Morgan had a small hiccup but with Amelia's help, he ate the map. There was literally no way to make this interesting and with no 3H characters I pretty much just went ahead and said nah. But then I thought about different themes I haven't really had the chance to explore so I thought it was a good chance to go with one of them.

One of the themes in my backlog was "BROS" you know, those characters that are just bros. I've got quite a few of them and most of them are my favorites, there are just rarely chances to use them, most of all together. In this case we've got Chrom, probably my favorite character from awakening (which I haven't played), Hector, my favorite male character from Blazing Sword, Ephraim, one of my top 5 favorites in Sacred Stones and Ike, one of my favorites from the Tellius games. Throw those 4 together and you've got a bunch of guys that would much rather be swinging their tools around than ruling anything (...don't... read into that.).

Clear was a bit tricky initially as people were being oneshot by the blue mage and dragon, there was also the issue of Kronya. L!Hector and OG Ike were part of the original team. Then I remembered V!Hector had Wary Fighter which could save him in a pinch as well as B!Ike who could both survive and oneshot the blue mage. After doing those swaps and trying a new strategy I realized my Chrom is an utter boss and merge project who's able to say no to WTD in some cases, so everyone shines here a tiny bit. Though they all crave more when it's over.

I really need to figure out what to do with my Chrom... I have a +ATK and +SPD version of him and... I don't know if I want to do the Bond thing anymore or if I want to go for a Hyper Offense/Sealed Falchion build or something. He's going to be my only +10 sword and he's lost right now. He needs to find his way. For now enjoy the carnage.

I know I'm crazy late but I have a backlog at the moment. I still have Death Knight clears to post and a Linus clear, so excuse all the tags. I did most of these recordings in the span of 20-30 minutes but because of work I'm only really able to upload either when it's late or on the weekends.

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

That's a terrifying S!Frederick. He's reaching 51 SPD at full health on initiation without SS or Buffs of any kind. What the in world... aaaand he destroys the map. I wasn't expecting him to tank Kronya the way he did, but the vocal exchange between the two was good for a chuckle. You know... he'd reach a whole new level of power if he had S!Lillina's dagger.

Yeah, and 33 Def means he's not that easy to take out with physical attacks. 😛 I wanted him to be terrifying! Especially since no one thought he was that good of a unit even when he first came out. Sure back then he was probably the best dagger unit besides Kagero (and only because Kagero had an anti-infantry dagger), but that wasn't saying much because daggers then were kinda bad in general.

But this shows that he can be really good! Though I merged him up completely which is not easy for FTPers. I'm certain he can still be good enough without merges. Also, I don't think anyone expects a speedster Frederick since he's normally known to be slowish. But I always headcanoned that he was secretly very fast if he didn't use his armor anyway. lol It's totally him to train himself to be fast and therefore more dodgy while armor-less to avoid taking hits! (Dodging isn't in Heroes, of course, but yeah)

Well, I got other things I want to pull more than Summer Lilina and Summer Freddy's been helpful as is, so...that won't happen anytime soon, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip though!

Nice clear! I didn't know LA Hector's lines were so funny lol. "I ain't sweet!" lmao And keep the bond thing with Chrom, it's hilariously in character! He's the dude all about bonds, remember? "Our bonds give me strength!" 😛

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Galeforce Beasts! Look at you expanding your Horizons! Even giving the Herons some action as well. I really need to promote and raise my Reyson. Not only do I have 2 copies but one of them is +SPD. Considering not only that but and I have Leanne and now Tibarn, I've really been screwing around. I need to drop that 60k to upgrade Reyson and Naesala, give Tibarn GF and have a grand old time.

Do it! They are fun and nearly invincible in TTs thanks to the heron support (buffs, healing, singing) and 3-mov flying. 

Great bro theme! Hope you find a good solution for your Chrom, I remember some months ago you were pondering over the same question. 

He did a great job here though. Really enjoyed the fitting music this time as well. Vector is hilarious and strong, one of the few seasonal armors I'd like to get one day. 

On 8/16/2019 at 3:12 AM, Zeo said:

@Landmaster I don't blame you for running Grimas for a second. I wouldn't have raised any of the avatars for a clear's sake. Now let's see.

M!Grima starts out the clear asserting his dominance and pretty much wiping one side of the map entirely. F!Grima and S!Corrin contribute some crucial chip damage and set M!Byleth up for some satisfying kills. Kronya didn't even get the chance to attack. They should have gave her Close Counter on this map just to be annoying.

So I wasn't going to do a clear of this map at all, as you already knew. Matthew ate the map, Serra ate the map, Morgan had a small hiccup but with Amelia's help, he ate the map. There was literally no way to make this interesting and with no 3H characters I pretty much just went ahead and said nah. But then I thought about different themes I haven't really had the chance to explore so I thought it was a good chance to go with one of them.

One of the themes in my backlog was "BROS" you know, those characters that are just bros. I've got quite a few of them and most of them are my favorites, there are just rarely chances to use them, most of all together. In this case we've got Chrom, probably my favorite character from awakening (which I haven't played), Hector, my favorite male character from Blazing Sword, Ephraim, one of my top 5 favorites in Sacred Stones and Ike, one of my favorites from the Tellius games. Throw those 4 together and you've got a bunch of guys that would much rather be swinging their tools around than ruling anything (...don't... read into that.).

Clear was a bit tricky initially as people were being oneshot by the blue mage and dragon, there was also the issue of Kronya. L!Hector and OG Ike were part of the original team. Then I remembered V!Hector had Wary Fighter which could save him in a pinch as well as B!Ike who could both survive and oneshot the blue mage. After doing those swaps and trying a new strategy I realized my Chrom is an utter boss and merge project who's able to say no to WTD in some cases, so everyone shines here a tiny bit. Though they all crave more when it's over.

I really need to figure out what to do with my Chrom... I have a +ATK and +SPD version of him and... I don't know if I want to do the Bond thing anymore or if I want to go for a Hyper Offense/Sealed Falchion build or something. He's going to be my only +10 sword and he's lost right now. He needs to find his way. For now enjoy the carnage.

I know I'm crazy late but I have a backlog at the moment. I still have Death Knight clears to post and a Linus clear, so excuse all the tags. I did most of these recordings in the span of 20-30 minutes but because of work I'm only really able to upload either when it's late or on the weekends.

Chroms Bonds definitely gave him strength, impressive how well he handled the first turn. Also always fun to see OG!Ephraim. V!Hector’s a champ for all that damage he ended up eating and dishing back. Really nice how well the bros worked together~

• 6 months later...

Thanks, Diorvanni, for reminding me I still had to do this one

Nothing really special here but HS!Elise does have a new toy~

On 3/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

I decided to try a 1-turn clear in Kronya's GHB. SInce I am not a offensive player, I did a defensive 1-turn clear.

Oh it’s the god Hawkeye and god Saizo on one team. Not even fair on Kronya at this point, SMH~

Now I want to see you beat all the Abyssals with just those two, no Nowi~ 559906136443191336.png

@Zeo Ah I know this super late but I must have missed this last year. Nice manly bro team- Chrom taking on the blue dragon first thing was really gutsy with 4 P left! Vector also took quite a beating while it was satisfying to see Ike heal all that damage backup.

@Diovani Bressan Nice clear! I love enemy phase plays, and NY Eir's Temari is perfect to help Saizo! Hawkeye tanked really well.

@Landmaster Ah yes, calming hot spring music perfect for HS Elise which suddenly turns to that 3H dubstep as the cute girls tear Kronya apart. Good thing Green Elise had Vantage otherwise that blue mage would have done an exact KO.

@DLNarshen @daisy jane @Ginko @Diovani Bressan @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender @BoaFerox @SatsumaFSoysoy

So I finally had access to a full team of 3H units by the time this rerun came around, so here are some obligatory 3H clears.

I was waiting to have one 3H unit from each house by the time of Kronya's rerun, so lucky I summoned each of these girls throughout the year- I just had to do a United Houses clear!

Team is neutral Male Byleth, +HP/-Spd Edelgard, +Atk/-HP Mercedes and +Res/-Def Hilda

Music is Tearing Through Heaven from Fire Emblem Three Houses

- Recreating the map battle with the actual music for Kronya's map in 3H, Byleth joins forces with a girl from each house. Edelgard rocks Hilda's hair decoration accessory pretty well by the way, makes her look like an Empress with that fitting touch of Black Eagles red.

- Edelgard being by herself is such a monster, although because of her -Spd she needed Darting Stance so that the archer doesn't double and proc his special on Edelgard which would feat her. She needed both the Solo and Rouse to tank that north section like a champ.

- Byleth's DC sure is handy, but he needed Hilda's Freikugel buffs to defeat Kronya in one round. Speaking of Hilda, she herself is no slouch when she is by herself with her Solo skills. Tanking that red dragon sure was a feat by itself, and with some help from Mercie's healing, she could go again and delete that red manakete.

----

This second clear was actually my first one chronologically, and I wanted to figure out a Kronya vs Kronya clear, so I had the Death Knight tag along, too. 

Team is neutral Male Byleth, neutral Kronya, neutral Death Knight and +HP/-Spd Edelgard

Music is Shambala (Area 17 Redux) from Fire Emblem Heroes

- Again, Edelgard shows her power by being away from people, though DK's Distant Guard offered some support to keep her as healthy as possible. He was also a handy shield against the red dragon later on (even if I'm still unsure how to build him properly)

- Byleth needed an Attack boost to one round the blue mage. He also softened Kronya enough so that my own Kronya can defeat her without facing Athame's Vantage effect.

----

This clear wasn't planned initially. I didn't expect to get any of the new 3H units in the current banner, but since I somehow got Annie and Bernie, here is a clear of me testing them out with their base kits.

Team is +Atk/-Def Edelgard, +Spd/-HP Bernadetta, +Spd/-Def Annette and +Spd +1 Mercedes

Music is Tempest of Seasons from Fire Emblem Three Houses

Team is +Atk/-Def Edelgard, +Spd/-HP Bernadetta, +Spd/-Def Annette and +Spd +1 Mercedes

- Wanted to try out the new 3H units with their base kits while Kronya was around. Annette's Rally Movement was perfect for someone like Edelgard, who can now just charge at the enemy and double/tank with her Solo/Rouse buffs.

- Speaking of Annie, she would need a Atk superboon to OHKO the blue mage, so I gave her Swift Sparrow to emulate that....but I misplaced Mercie and she softened that blue mage for Annie anyway. Annie needed both Mercie's Drive Def and Bernie's Distant Guard to just barely survive Kronya's Luna.

- Bernie Bear had to run away from the Blarwolf mage/Kronya's Luna that threatened her, but she did help soften the red dragon up for Edelgard. Annoyingly, because of Kronya's Athame she couldn't use her Desperation effect bow against her so Mercie had to heal her back up before she can initiate.

----

And now for something different- here is Wolf Emblem!

Team is neutral Nailah, +HP/-Def Keaton, +Def/-HP Velouria and 4* neutral Lloyd.

Music is The Shackled Wolves (Ashen Wolves map theme) from Fire Emblem Three Houses

-RIP no Ashen Wolves in FEH yet, but this will have to do with the Ashen Wolves map theme. So we have the two Wolfskin, Nailah the Wolf Queen and Lloyd the White Wolf.

- Lloyd "The White Wolf" had the ever important task of Smiting Keaton to delete the blue mage ASAP as it was a big threat to the team.

-Keaton's Atk is a beast of a stat, so I supported him with his daughter for quick special activations and to get SS going to try and do as much damage as possible because lol no speed.

- Velouria's colourless typing and Close Def was needed to bait and take a hit from the red dragon. As for the other Dragon, Nailah was the only other wolf healthy enough to