Heyyo

Dauntain

Hey there! I haven't played a Fire Emblem game seriously since Path of Radiance, but haven't been able to stop checking up on news about Three Houses since the timeskip trailer- annnd now I've been kinda desperately wanting to gush about the game ever since playing it for almost a week straight.

Currently playing Black Eagles, 14 chapters in. Hard classic, no online. Two amiibos - Daisy and a metroid.

I feel a bit stuck in the middle of a sea of spoilers right now, tho, since I'm still playing it blind, so unsure how to safely talk about anything without either being spoiled - or spoiling it for someone else.

But either I start babbling about it now, or I have to finish at least two out of three houses storylines before I feel safe, and then I'll be back to my usual asocial habits and won't feel like I have anything worth contributing. Got a bit of Bernadetta in me, so I'm usually silent. Unless I get obsessive, in which case I'll talk too much.

So, uh, any safe-ish spots around to chat about students and such? (Or complain like an old geezer about how much better things were back when permadeath wasn't a choice?)

Welcome to the forest!

Most of the major spoilers (at least in the black eagle root, its the only one I've played) happen pre time skip or at the time skip so you should mostly be fine, if possible just try and stick to black eagle threads.

Welcome to the Forest, Dauntain! (Ooh a Medicine Seller)

I think the Forest is pretty safe. Most spoilers can be avoided since we're using Spoiler Box. Just be sure to stick to thread where there's not a lot of stuff about story elements.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thanks! I'll try to check around for safe-looking threads for now, then.

(and ya, Mononoke is one of my fav. series)

edit: aww, max posts just reached by responding here? *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait and see how much I can keep up my social mood.

Edited by Dauntain