New Heroes Arrive: Changing Winds ( August 7 ~)

Coolmanio

I will try for Hilda since she serves me very well in my run, and speedy green axe infantry units are not that common from what I remember. Overall a more interesting axe user than Edelgard for me. 

Mercedes is a nice character, but (mediocre) foot staff users are the least thing I need. 

Cannot say anything about Petra and Hubert because I have not played with the Black Eagles yet.

Edited by Rosalina

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll use the tickets to try for Hilda since I'm a Golden Deer gal, and she looks like a really good unit. I wouldn't say I have too many axe infantry either. But I won't be seriously pulling on this banner. Still, a second Three Houses banner was completely expected, so no surprise here. 😛

9 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Uh-oh I think Dedue might have been kidnapped by aliens. I mean....why else would he not get into Heroes like the other two retainers.

Thinking about it, it probably would've made more sense to have Dedue instead of Mercedes that way we could have all the lords' retainers, plus a neutral character like Flayn or Catherine instead of Petra

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Thinking about it, it probably would've made more sense to have Dedue instead of Mercedes that way we could have all the lords' retainers, plus a neutral character like Flayn or Catherine instead of Petra

Agreed. I love to toy with the idea of us getting Seteth, since he’s pretty much Rhea’s retainer.

I'm not going to be summoning on this banner. I'm in no mood to be wasting orbs on things I don't want after wasting them not getting things I do want.

Hubert's C skill is interesting, but situational so I don't have to have it. Going to spend tickets on Blue and Green and call it a day. Red if I have to but I'm avoiding colorless like the plague.

Finished the Forging Bonds event. My free pulls didn't go too well.

Nino, Catria, Libra, an off-focus Adrift FCorrin, and Nowi

Oh well. The best I got is 8 red flowers, 6K feathers, and Rally Atk/Spd+ fodder which I could probably give to Gwen for Coliseum scoring purposes.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Whoops, didn't really want any of them but got Hubert on my free pull. Why do I always get focus units on free pull when I don't want any of the banner, but when I really, really want one (regular Tana, looking at you), I get nada. 😧

5 hours ago, Sweet Summer Tana said:

Whoops, didn't really want any of them but got Hubert on my free pull. Why do I always get focus units on free pull when I don't want any of the banner, but when I really, really want one (regular Tana, looking at you), I get nada. 😧

I pulled HARD on the Sothis banner and didn't get a single 5* out of it. It ended with my pity rate at 10.5%.

Meanwhile, I got three different non-focus free pull 5* units from the many daily banners they threw at us.   Got Lugh, a duplicate Celica and Green Olwen.