Octopath Traveler Machinabridged

Teach

Hello folks!  This is Teach!

I'm here today to showcase an Abridged series that I'm making.  Octopath Traveler Machinabridged, based off the game Octopath Traveler.  

What is Octopath Traveler you might ask?  It's a story about eight travelers, each with their own talents, personality and goals.  And here is where it starts...with Season 0...a prologue season, where each episode is the start of another person's journey.

Watch the episodes within the spoiler text:

Spoiler

testing

Or you can watch this quick little recap right here:

Season 0 is now complete.  And Season 1 is on its way.  But before that happens, we have first reached...A DECISION POINT!  The question is...Which of these eight protagonists should be the main character?

The best way to answer that question is through you!  Please take a moment and vote for who you want to be the main character of this awesome new series!

VOTE TO PICK THE MAIN CHARACTER FOR THIS ABRIDGED SERIES: https://strawpoll.com/1833er6r

I'm kinda straddling the topic on this thread I know.  But I figure since I'm doing an abridged series based off a video game, the Video Game topic would be the best spot to put this under.  If you want...feel free to talk about the video game itself as well!