Forging Bonds: Changing Winds (August 7th - 21st)

Forging Bonds: Changing Winds is coming on August 7th!

Coming-Soon-Forging-Bonds-1.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Hubert, Mercedes, Hilda and Petra, the new Heroes from the Changing Winds Banner.

News-Forging-Bonds-Changing-Winds-Event-

The rewards for this event are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 14 orbs (2 per days for 7 days);
latest?cb=2017020410585816.400 Hero Feathers;
image.png 4 First Summon Tickets;
latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
latest?cb=20190302175155 20 Heroic Grails;
1.png 8 Accessories;

News-Forging-Bonds-Changing-Winds-Bonus-

Remember that in Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled! So use this opportunity to train your most needed units. 

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

7 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ooh what are HIlda and Petra’s accessories exactly?

Hilda's, to me, looks like a laurel wreath. Petra's looks like a peacock feather or other feather of some sort~

On 8/5/2019 at 5:15 AM, Xenomata said:

...more head accessories?

Come on, give me Hubert's sheathed sword or Mercedes's little cape thing...

I want DW!Berkut's Rinea on fire as an accessory. And Gunnthrá, Flora, and Sigurd on fire as accessories too. I think that is all the people who have been barbecued.

51 minutes ago, redlight said:

I wish they'd bring back Fjorm. Talking to a wall is torturous for Hilda

She could go find Fjorm or someone else to talk to, but it'd be too much effort.

3 hours ago, redlight said:

I wish they'd bring back Fjorm. Talking to a wall is torturous for Hilda

Is Hilda talking to Bernadetta? Yeah, I don't like this format. I prefer see the others talking than a unit talking to us.

I usually don't mind when one of the units talks to Kiran~ I thought it worked fine for Dio's boyfriend Claude~ But I do feel like Hilda could have been better off talking to an actual character~

On 8/5/2019 at 8:15 AM, Xenomata said:

...more head accessories?

Come on, give me Hubert's sheathed sword or Mercedes's little cape thing...

You can get them, on the head.

Never heard of a headcape? Or the ancient samurai who wore full blown nodachis on their heads without straps to hold them down? Sheathed to indicate to they were of peacefulness and wisdom, but always ready to be drawn and strike in case of the need for force.

For the first time, I'm skipping dialogues. I do not wish to know about them just yet, it's hard enough to avoid spoilers as it is with now a second antagonist of the game reveal.

14 hours ago, XRay said:

I want DW!Berkut's Rinea on fire as an accessory. And Gunnthrá, Flora, and Sigurd on fire as accessories too. I think that is all the people who have been barbecued.

This comment needs @Espurrhoodie's seal of approval.

Edited by Nym

Uuuuuugh Kiran supports are back and again one of the better characters was snubbed by getting one. I really don't see the logic in putting those boring conversations back into the game after it being dropped garnered so much positive praise.

At least it wasn't Hubert who got snubbed. 

14 hours ago, XRay said:

16 minutes ago, Nym said:

This comment needs @Espurrhoodie's seal of approval.

My seal of approval it shall get.

Hubert  C :

Alfonse: You're not like the others.

Me: No kidding. He's the only male of the batch.

Alfonse: I apologize for summoning you here.

If you already had a summoner, why did you guys need Kiran?

Okay, so Hilda's the last one to bond with me. Throughout this, she's always been about 1000pts below everyone else. She just got to...3499pts. Seriously? Dang, she's really exemplifying her laziness...

Well I almost missed the accessories. Before going into work I realized that I was off by 1 day on when this would end, Mixed it up with Langrisser's Bozel event's end date. So everyone was at ~2100. Was only able to get Mercedes and Hilda up before having to leave.  Luckily my break ends right about when Feh rolls over. So I was able to try the last 300-400 for each character at break. Sadly the town I work in is effectively a cellular deadzone.  So each bout takes forever. Somehow though I got the last points needed with just 2 minutes left. Phew. I was afraid I was going to miss two sets of accessories in a row. I am starting to think I am burned out on these.

Anyways apparently Mercedes is the hardest worker among them for me. She is the only one who hit 3500. She kept getting points even when it wasn't her turn.

Edited by Usana

Funnily enough Hilda was the first one to max out for me. Maybe it's because I picked Golden Deer.

Also she managed to drop by on a summon ticket (not her ticket though). If anything it was Hubert who was the last one...then again I hadn't done Black Eagles yet..

In order, I maxed out Petra, Hilda, Mercedes and then Hubert. It always feels so good when you’re in the homestretch, after you finished off your first unit! 

Funnily enough, Petra and Hilda were the two I actually summoned and then they became my first maxed out units.