Boss conversation thread

Exactly as the title says. What specific boss conversations did you encounter in the game? The one I encountered was:

Spoiler

one where Kostas is shocked to see Jeralt in the forest.

More specifically, however, I made this topic to search for certain conversations with certain characters.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one between Lorenz and the boss during his paralogue,  and Ashe and Lonato during that whole fiasco. There were a few more, but I can't remember off the top of my head except quite a few involved Byleth, which was more of a one-sided convo.

19 minutes ago, SimplyUnknown said:

I got one between Lorenz and the boss during his paralogue,  and Ashe and Lonato during that whole fiasco. There were a few more, but I can't remember off the top of my head except quite a few involved Byleth, which was more of a one-sided convo.

What was the EXACT dialogue between Ashe and Lonato? I could care less about Lorenz, I'll find THAT one out for myself.

I liked one where Lorenz sassed the Flame Emperor, albeit after he teleported away. I don't remember the exact words, but unfortunately it wasn't quite as good as "Flame Emperor? More like Lame Emperor."

49 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

What was the EXACT dialogue between Ashe and Lonato? I could care less about Lorenz, I'll find THAT one out for myself.

I can't exactly remember honestly. I played that chapter over a week ago and the dialogue didn't stick. I'm not even sure if Lonato responded to be honest.

Also, I just remembered that Sylvain has a special convo with his brother where he talks about having to clean up Miklan's mess? 

Some combinations on the Crimson Flower route, didn't get all of them because one of the units was too low of a level and/or I didn't want to fight the other person. I'll try and find the dialogue and put them in the spoilers.

Annette and Gilbert (Chapter 12 transcript)

Spoiler

Chapter 12, it's a really sad one. I'm pretty sure they also have one in Chapter 18 but I didn't fight him.

"Annette, throw down your arms!"

"I'm sorry, Father. But I have made my choice. I'm not going back to the Monastery, to the Kingdom, or to you, Father!"

"Forgive me Goddess. Annette. if you side with the Empire, I will have no choice but to kill you."

Catherine and Shamir (Chapter 18 transcript)

Spoiler

"Hello, Catherine. I always knew this day would come."

"What a coincidence, so did I. It seems that now we have no choice. We have nothing in common. Not our backgrounds, not our beliefs."

"Not the way we lived...or the way we'll die."

Crimson Flower Chapter 17 (no transcripts, just summaries)

Spoiler

I don't think Dedue has any special dialogue if you have someone fight him while he's still in human form. Ingrid doesn't get anything special with Dimitri (only the generic "fighting against former Blue Lion" dialogue), and apparently Sylvain doesn't as well. For Felix Dimitri calls him out for killing his father.

Mercedes and Annette (transcript)

Spoiler

"Mercie..."

"Now, now, Annie. There's no need for that. This is a battlefield, after all."

"I'm so sorry... You know that, don't you? And also know that you don't have to forgive me..."

"I was going to say the same thing. I'm so sorry if I cause you any pain."

Edited by Great Knight Snoopy
added Annette vs. Gilbert, Shamir vs. Catherine

In the Blue lions route im playing the bridge level I think Dorothea has one with Ferdinand.

Also you cant forget that all recruitable units have convos with the Professor (Or ones you didn't recruit)

Lastly I got one between Randolph and Dimitri

3 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Spoiler

Here is a video of it.  Basically Lonato tells Ashe to stand down, claiming that the Goddess is on their side.  Ashe tells Lonato to stop so they can talk things out.  Lonato insults Rhea as an infidel who has deceived the people.  Ashe admonishes Lonato for getting the townsfolk involved.  Lonato declares that if that is how Ashe feels they will have to fight.  

From GD Route (Currently on Ch. 18):

Spoiler

In the last battle pre-timeskip, Hubert seems to have some dialogue meant for former Black Eagles students (had Bernie fight him).

Seteth has some dialogue with the Wind Caller.
And in Chapter 17, Claude is still flirting a bit with Edelgard.
All I can think of for now.

On 8/5/2019 at 5:47 AM, RandomWizard said:

Leonie has a boss conversation with 

What was said during that conversation? I'm pretty sure I had Leonie battle with that boss but I don't remember any conversation between the two.

31 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Does Sylvain have any dialogue with Miklan? I never used him against his brother, so I’m curious.

Yeah, he does. I can’t remember exactly what, though, it’s been a while since I saw it.

Also, in chapter 3, Dimitri also has a conversation with Lonato, where he says he understands how Lonato feels, but he’s going about this the wrong way. Lonato basically apologises for the fact that Dimitri has to die, and they fight.

6 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Does Sylvain have any dialogue with Miklan? I never used him against his brother, so I’m curious.

He just says that he'll deal with him because he's done bad things and Miklan is still bitter towards Sylvain

Edited by redlight

19 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

What was said during that conversation? I'm pretty sure I had Leonie battle with that boss but I don't remember any conversation between the two.

Here's a rough, heavily paraphrased summary.

Spoiler

Leonie: "Hello. My name is Leonie. You killed my mentor. Prepare to die."
Kronya: "no u"

Now with 95% more memes. I don't remember the exact quotes.

Everything I've come across and can kind of remember (bl route):

Kostas and jeralt in opening

Dimitri and Kostas in ch2

Dimitri and lonato in ch3

Ashe and lonato in ch3

*Can't remember if lonato has one with dedue, would make sense the whole duscur and lonatos son thing.

Byleth and death knight maybe in ch4, I don't remember

Sylvain and miklan two times one human one monster in ch5

Idk about ch6

Byleth and both eldegard and Claude in ch7, idk about Dimitri or same house characters

Byleth and Solon/Thomas in ch8, I would assume jeralt has dialogue, but he never moved for me 

Dedue in his paralogue with duscur commander and some units

Hanneman in his and manuelas paralogue with boss

Lorenz and asceron? Boss of his paralogue

And that's about as far as I've gotten/can remember right now

I explicitly remember Leonie has special dialogue with her paralogue's boss that amounts to:

Spoiler

Leonie: "Ey yo Mr. Magic Beast fam, if we defeat you, you give us the weapon, yeah?"

The Immovable: "Um.... yes?"

Leonie: "K thanks"

Crimson flower ch16, some damn sad ones

Spoiler

Sylvain has dialogues with both Felix and Ingrid.

I'll never recruit one of the trio again omg. Maybe Felix makes more sense, but I can't have Sylvain fight his friends again, even if following Edel is the better decision.

That said, I can't wait to make Annette slaughter Mercedes and Gilbert, lol.

Also depending on who you kill first between Felix and Rodrigue they have a line ("I'll avenge my son" and "father, I'll fight in your name", something like that).

Edited by timon

22 hours ago, Alistair said:

Does Caspar have any dialogue with 

Reveal hidden contents

Randolph in the battle(s) of Garreg Mach?

I'm also interested in this. Missed both chances to fight them with Caspar T_T

Spoiler

Of course the game doesn't tell you that he's his uncle until AFTER you kill him.