Boss conversation thread

I know during the first battle at the monistary, Caspar notes that Randolph looks like someone he should know, but it seems he's too caught up in the fight that he doesn't notice. Randolph however realizes this and calls Caspar a traitor.

Also if you have Ashe after the Gronder field map, during the time skip, He asks about Dudue, to which he does have a quote with during that map.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some missable ones that I don't usually see.

Claude vs Acheron (Lorenz paralogue)

Spoiler

Claude: I did hear that some good-for-nothing inherited this territory. I guess that's you, then. 

Acheron: Who do you think you are? I'm not a good-for-nothing! You are!

Claude: If you were actually good for anything at all, I'd at least expect you to recognize who I am...

Claude vs Pirate Captain (Boss of Shamir + Alois paralogue)

Spoiler

Claude: How could you commit such crimes in the name of Almyra?

Claude: It's because of two-bit miscreants like you that Almyrans suffer so much hate!

Pirate Captain: Sh-shut up! Say what you will, we're the real navy of Almyra!

Claude vs Hubert (Verdant Wind chapter... 19?)

Spoiler

Claude: It's over, lapdog. Your military rule is at its end.

Hubert: For every step you take along that path, our thorns will cut into your heels.

Claude: Ooh, that sounds painful. I'll have to wear thicker soles for the march.

Hubert: If your boots are too heavy, you won't be able to lift your feet. But enough prattle.

Here's the Lorenz vs Acheron one in his paralogue. Sorry if I got something wrong. Since I'm not english or american i have to rely on the audio while playing.

Spoiler

Lorenz: Give it up, Acheron! We are in the right! If you try to remain here any longer...

Acheron: What? You'll kill me? A tiny kid like you kill someone like me? Ohoho, that's too funny!

Lorenz: An animal like you cannot be allowed to run amuck. We will settle this here and now!

Acheron: If you think you're up to the task, then by all means. But it's not my fault if it ends bad.

Edited by Justanotherguy

Here's Alois and Shamir quotes with the boss in their paralogue.

Alois

Spoiler

Alois: You're in charge of this sorry hand, huh? We'll punish you in the name of the goddess.

Pirate Captain: Quiet, you! Time for a counter attack!

(Doesn't Alois quote sounds awfully similar to one of Sailor Moon's speeches?)

Shamir

Spoiler

Shamir: Hate us all you want. We're just doing our job.

Pirate Captain: Idle prattle! You think you can beat us?

Edited by Justanotherguy

15 hours ago, throwaway said:
Spoiler

Claude: How could you commit such crimes in the name of Almyra?

Claude: It's because of two-bit miscreants like you that Almyrans suffer so much hate!

Spoiler

Don't the Almyrans threaten to invade Fódlan on a regular basis? I feel like that has more to do with it, Claudie boy.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:57 AM, Thane said:
  Hide contents

Don't the Almyrans threaten to invade Fódlan on a regular basis? I feel like that has more to do with it, Claudie boy.

Spoiler

Nah man, according to Cyril- they're just showing off how tough they are and then go home and party. Tho Claude himself says if not for Hilda's brother, they actually would invade so yeah. 

Anyone have Ingrid vs Sylvain or Felix on crimson flower? Like where Ingrid is on the the empire side? I'd really appreciate it as I don't really wanna do the whole path just for 2 conversations. 

Reporting in my disappointment that there doesn't seem to be any unique dialogue in the GD Route when fighting against Edelgard's forces. Per usual, only Byleth seems to have unique convos, alongside Claude when fighting the main bosses.

I'm guessing all the cool stuff will be in the Blue Lions route since it has Enbarr as the actual finale instead of "normal maps," but I have no idea.

Here are some of my findings. It's not an exhaustive list, but hopefully it helps.

Confirmed:
Claude x Edelgard (Gronder Field Rematch)
Claude x Hubert (Enbarr)
Claude x Edelgard (Imperial Palace)

Byleth x Dorothea (Imperial Palace)
Byleth x Edelgard (Imperial Palace)

No Dialogues
Ferdinand x Dorothea (Generic)
Ferdinand x Edelgard (Generic - both at Gronder Field and the final showdown)

Edited by Sire

Leonie/Lindhart Paralogue boss:
Byleth

Spoiler

Boss: Hmm? Could you be the incarnation of Sothis? Interesting. Let's see what you can do!

Seteth

Spoiler

Seteth: You seem to be holding back. Thank you for that.

Boss: Do not patronize me. My strength is not what it once was. The most I can do these days is mess with mortals foolish enough to wander into this place.

Seteth: I see. We had hoped you would help us, but it seems that will be difficult.

Flayn

Spoiler

Boss: Oh! You are here as well. I had always hoped to meet you, Ceth-

Flayn: I ask that you be quiet, Uncle!

Boss: Hmm? What was that Ceth-?

Flayn: SHH!!

10 hours ago, Ivan Tridelan said:

Leonie/Lindhart Paralogue boss:
Byleth

Reveal hidden contents

Boss: Hmm? Could you be the incarnation of Sothis? Interesting. Let's see what you can do!

Seteth

Reveal hidden contents

Seteth: You seem to be holding back. Thank you for that.

Boss: Do not patronize me. My strength is not what it once was. The most I can do these days is mess with mortals foolish enough to wander into this place.

Seteth: I see. We had hoped you would help us, but it seems that will be difficult.

Flayn

Reveal hidden contents

Boss: Oh! You are here as well. I had always hoped to meet you, Ceth-

Flayn: I ask that you be quiet, Uncle!

Boss: Hmm? What was that Ceth-?

Flayn: SHH!!

So is Indech Setheth's brother or brother-in-law?

On 8/30/2019 at 3:15 PM, Zelda2120 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nah man, according to Cyril- they're just showing off how tough they are and then go home and party. Tho Claude himself says if not for Hilda's brother, they actually would invade so yeah. 

Anyone have Ingrid vs Sylvain or Felix on crimson flower? Like where Ingrid is on the the empire side? I'd really appreciate it as I don't really wanna do the whole path just for 2 conversations. 

Fireemblemwiki.org has all of them I think. Just look under one of the character’s pages. Why this site is separate from the wikia/fandom I have no idea.

Edited by Escape the Fate

Claude's Paralogue

Claude

Spoiler

Boss: "I smell those detestable 10 elites... who are you?"

Claude: "I'm the grandson of the grandson of the elite Riegan. Now tell me who you are!"

Boss: " I am your family's enemy.  If you carry the blood of the 10 elites, you cannot be permitted to live."

Claude: "What do you mean by that? And what's that crest on your forehead?"  

Boss: "No more talk. If you wish to survive you must destroy me!" 

Flayn

Spoiler

Boss: "Ah that face takes me back in time... you have not changed one bit, Ceth-"

Flayn: "I ask that you keep quiet, uncle!"

Boss: "Why the rush Ceth-"

Flayn: "Shh! Please be quiet, uncle!"

Setheth

Spoiler

Boss: "Are these your companions?" 

Setheth: "They are indeed. I should tell you Serios is in a precarious state right now."

Boss: "I will not assist. I have lived apart from the world of man, which disgusts me so. This war disgusts me also."

Setheth: "I thought you might say as much, it is regrettable."  

There might be one for Byleth.

For those curious about Caspar vs Randolph in chapter 14.

Spoiler

Caspar: You must be Randolph... my uncle.

Randolph: Caspar?! Yes, indeed...So I see you have chosen to oppose the Empire. If so be warned that I won't esitate! I'll strike you down even if we're from the same house!

Caspar: You took the words right outta of my mouth. Aaaargh!!!

21 hours ago, kremelover said:

There might be one for Byleth.

Spoiler

You have the stink of Sothis upon you, let us find out whether you share her power

Byleth vs Thales

Spoiler

So you have shown yourself, Fell Star. Or should I say...Sothis?

I will spill every drop of blood in your body to fulfill the longstanding goals of Agarthans!

Edited by Timlugia

For people curious about Indech boss fight.

Leonie

Spoiler

Leonie: Ehi, mister magic beast! If we defeat you, will you grant our wish?

Indech: Indeed I will.

Leonie: Great! I may not have a crest, but I'll give it my all!

Indech: Ahahahahah! You're an interesting young girl... I accept your challenge.

Linhardt (I most likely got something wrong since Linhardt speaks low)

Spoiler

Linhardt: We'll fight, but your form and mannerism suggest that you may be...

Indech: If you want your wish to be granted, it is best that you fight in ignorance.

Last night I completed Marianne's paralogue. Here's the quotes I found.

Marianne

Spoiler

Maurice: Nothing will stop me... from feasting upon your flash and blood.

Marianne: No! I won't let you!

Byleth

Spoiler

Maurice: That sword... It's the sword of the king! Are you the one who can liberate me?!

Claude

Spoiler

Claude: That looks just like Miklan's black beast... Could a Hero's Relic be at fault?

Maurice: Hero... That is a word that takes me back...

Claude: Takes you back? You... Are you...

Maurice: After so long, I cannot speak of it.

In Petra and Bernadetta's paralogue I found a quote but there may be others.

Petra vs Hubert (I most certainly got something wrong).

Spoiler

Hubert: So, princess of Brigid... Now we see where your loyalty truly lies. This, after we spared your life, in return with nothing but filth... How ungrateful.

Petra: Ten years have been passed... The Empire has been changed, just as Brigid has!

On 9/5/2019 at 11:10 AM, Escape the Fate said:

Fireemblemwiki.org has all of them I think. Just look under one of the character’s pages. Why this site is separate from the wikia/fandom I have no idea.

It's a minor nuisance actually that fireemblemwiki.org and the Fire Emblem Wikia are also their own things that exist, and frequently, fireemblemwiki.org and Fire Emblem Wikia beat Serenes Forest on SEO. The UI and usability experience here at Serenes Forest I find to be all-around better, but there is stuff on those other sites that I find to be useful. Fireemblemwiki.org also clearly seems to have an extensive team behind its operations -- I'm pretty surprised at the speed at which they transcribed the supports and the special dialog.

14 hours ago, pekingduck said:

It's a minor nuisance actually that fireemblemwiki.org and the Fire Emblem Wikia are also their own things that exist, and frequently, fireemblemwiki.org and Fire Emblem Wikia beat Serenes Forest on SEO. The UI and usability experience here at Serenes Forest I find to be all-around better, but there is stuff on those other sites that I find to be useful. Fireemblemwiki.org also clearly seems to have an extensive team behind its operations -- I'm pretty surprised at the speed at which they transcribed the supports and the special dialog.

Yeah, I was surprised as well. Two essentially the same wiki sites is just confusing. Here is much more organized though, thankfully.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:48 PM, Justanotherguy said:

For people curious about Indech boss fight.

Leonie

Reveal hidden contents

Leonie: Ehi, mister magic beast! If we defeat you, will you grant our wish?

Indech: Indeed I will.

Leonie: Great! I may not have a crest, but I'll give it my all!

Indech: Ahahahahah! You're an interesting young girl... I accept your challenge.

Linhardt (I most likely got something wrong since Linhardt speaks low)

Reveal hidden contents

Linhardt: We'll fight, but your form and mannerism suggest that you may be...

Indech: If you want your wish to be granted, it is best that you fight in ignorance.

Seteth and Flyn also have some conversations with him.