Boss conversation thread

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Escape the Fate said:

Yeah, I was surprised as well. Two essentially the same wiki sites is just confusing. Here is much more organized though, thankfully.

Unfortunately it's usually due to "politics" like team members/contributes had major break offs, then splintered away to created a new site.

Not saying it's what happened to FE wikis, but a lot of games with double wiki were due to similar reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 5:16 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

I always assumed Flyn addressed him more as a honorable uncle than an actual one. Especially in Japanese media its not uncommon for children to address close friends of their parents as uncle.

You might be right. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Justanotherguy said:

I worked on the Fire Emblem wiki to add a lot of quotes I found around and I'm still working on it. Please If you interested go and see it, I'm working till the bone for that.

I noticed that three houses is missing from the wiki.  Does the site still plan to record all of its text, even with all the videos on YouTube?

Some that I haven't seen mentioned yet are Seteth and Flayn with Thales in SS, Gilbert and Annette from both times he's an enemy in CF (The one in chapter 12 is the same as the apparently unused one from AM) and Edelgard with Solon and Kronya in chapter 10. I can't exactly recall all of them, but I remember they were pretty neat.

I'm also guessing Cyril might have one with Shamir in CF? He was reaaally close to the boss and I didn't want to mess with that.

3 hours ago, Harumaki said:

Some that I haven't seen mentioned yet are Seteth and Flayn with Thales in SS, Gilbert and Annette from both times he's an enemy in CF (The one in chapter 12 is the same as the apparently unused one from AM) and Edelgard with Solon and Kronya in chapter 10. I can't exactly recall all of them, but I remember they were pretty neat.

I'm also guessing Cyril might have one with Shamir in CF? He was reaaally close to the boss and I didn't want to mess with that.

Shamir and Catherine have one in CF!

Spoiler

Shamir: Hello, Catherine. I always knew this day would come. 

Catherine: What a coincidence, so did I.  It seems that now we have no choice.  We have nothing in common. Not our backgrounds, not our beliefs.

Shamir: Not the way we lived...or the way we'll die.

Edited by kremelover
Important Info.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:50 PM, Burklight said:

Flayn and Seteth both had some pretty cool dialogue with the boss from Leonie and Linhardt's paralogue.

Flayn and Seteth also have some cool dialogue with "The Wind Caller" in the Golden Deer Paralogue, The Four Saints.