Does anyone understand Adjutant mechanics?

Kunan

As anyone tested out if having an adjutant paired to a character, will also boost the support btw the two, just like it does if they are fighting next to one another in battle as separate units? That be super efficient I gotta say. I'm on my post time skip GD run, and while I didn't go nuts with recruiting other students, I still got a lot of support grinding to do. 

5 hours ago, xchickengirlx said:

As anyone tested out if having an adjutant paired to a character, will also boost the support btw the two, just like it does if they are fighting next to one another in battle as separate units? That be super efficient I gotta say. I'm on my post time skip GD run, and while I didn't go nuts with recruiting other students, I still got a lot of support grinding to do. 

Not only does the Adjunct gain support with the unit they are attached to whenever that unit does something, they also gain support with any other unit that has a support connection with their attached unit.

ie: If an Adjunct is attached to a bow knight, then whenever that bow knight triggers hearts with another unit, the adjunct also gets hearts with that unit.

That being said, it is hard to say if the support gained is of the same amount as we don't know how support numbers work under-the-hood.

• 1 month later...

Hired adjutants can teach the field character a random one of their combat arts, like Healing Focus from brawlers. However, personal skills like Cyril's Point-Blank Volley can't be learn by anyother character unfortunately.

Edited by rosinet

10 hours ago, rosinet said:

Hired adjutants can teach the field character a random one of their combat arts, like Healing Focus from brawlers. However, personal skills like Cyril's Point-Blank Volley can't be learn by anyother character unfortunately.

Do you have a source for that? Because I find it very hard to believe.

Honestly, the most recent Chaz Aria video on Youtube explains the whole thing pretty well, so I would suggest watching it to help clear things up. He goes pretty in depth about the whole thing, how often they proc, which classes they are linked to and which ones he would suggest deploying.

A lot of people are mentioning that deploying Adjutants helps increase Support, and that Support levels influence Adjutant triggers, but it's also worth mentioning that your Adjutant counts as a nearby support for Linked Attacks and Gambit boosts. So equipping an Adjutant is also a little bit of free Hit/Avo and (in some cases) Mt