Brigand Emblem?

So the plan is to get everyone to C in Axes > Brigand for deathblow > Pegasus/Wyvern rider > Falcon Knight/Wyvern Lord? 

These three classes have insane growths and movement, why even bother with other classes besides one or two supportive mages? You can shift to Pegasus if low on Spd growths and Wyvern if low on Str.

There is almost no penalty for doing this other than the early low hit rates of units with no Axe experience. It's fun to play but I think I'll be waiting on lunatic before I start another playthrough.

An interesting plan. Will probably be hardest if you go Eagles, given that many units naturally proficient with Axes and/or flying will be unrecruitable, plus Hubert's very anti-Wyvern skill growth rates (though you already mentioned having a support mage or two). But, it's not unfeasible! I wish you best of luck dealing with archers when the time comes, of course!

4 minutes ago, DoggyPoo said:

Welcome to fire emblem.

The one downside to flying units is that you don't get many battalions. You might have some trouble with ballistas, but there are many solutions around it with your 2 supportive mages.

Might be limited on the number of flier battalions (and available adjutants), yes. Using Felix and Catherine would help mitigate this issue.