Time-locked support conversations compilation thread *Minor Spoilers*

So my question is this: are the ones that not locked pretimeskip different whenever you encounter them? For example, (I haven't gotten to the timeskip yet so no spoilers from me or for me) Byleth and Marianne. It's not time locked to pre time skip, which means I can access their C support after the timeskip. Does that change the conversation? I mean, it's after they're in school, so it can't be as if they're still in school. Or do they make it as a type of flashback and keep the same conversation? I just want to know if there's a difference that I should be aiming for, or I shouldn't worry about it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any info for Ingrid and Seteth A+?

I'm on golden deer route, and there's not even an indicator (two arrows above A) saying they can get A+. But in the extras menu, it's there. Taunting me. 

My guess is that its route locked. 

While doing a "recruit everyone" on a NG+ Silver Snow run, I noticed Ferdinand/Petra A-support ended up getting locked. At this point it was Chapter 20 or 21 in the story, I don't remember.

It seems like several Petra supports become locked after a certain point post-timeskip.

@1_jinbo Ingrid/Seteth A+ is Blue Lions only.

Edited by Fire Flower

On 10/6/2019 at 9:41 PM, Johnzin said:

Is Edel C support time locked in BE? and C + too.

Edel C supports unlocks chapter 5 or 6 iirc and C+ unlocks at 8 or 9 I believe. Actually don't quote me on which specific chapter it is since I don't remember anymore except they usually come rather late. Also IIRC you need to have C or C+ to enter her route because during the final month before the time-skip she will ask you to come with her for a story reason.  At least B support isn't time-sensitive from what I remember.

1 hour ago, FoliFF said:

Edel C supports unlocks chapter 5 or 6 iirc and C+ unlocks at 8 or 9 I believe. Actually don't quote me on which specific chapter it is since I don't remember anymore except they usually come rather late. Also IIRC you need to have C or C+ to enter her route because during the final month before the time-skip she will ask you to come with her for a story reason.  At least B support isn't time-sensitive from what I remember.

Just finished pretime skip CF, yeah I think youre right. I was just concerned everyone was getting their supports started except Byleth and Edel in th first few chapters. 

B unlocks I think right after you choose her side

9 minutes ago, Johnzin said:

Just finished pretime skip CF, yeah I think youre right. I was just concerned everyone was getting their supports started except Byleth and Edel in th first few chapters. 

B unlocks I think right after you choose her side

Mate I had the same fears. Heck I was even unsure when to gift her stuff since I knew the support are capped and wouldn't go up. Also you're correct about the B support. Thinking about it I found it a bit jarring that some of the support took place in monastery when you were actually in a war camp. This also applied to Edelgard B support to other students iirc it was mainly Freddy and Caspar. But that just tells me that you could have watched the supports post time-skip.

• 2 weeks later...

Some other ones that are Part 2 only that aren't mentioned here.

• Annette/Caspar B
  • Ashe/Caspar B
  • Dedue/Shamir B
  • Dimitri/Alois B

Byleth/Lysithea A unlocks after Ch. 17 on Verdant Wind, but unlocks immediately at the start of Part 2 on all other routes. Byleth/Hilda is the same way, except hers is after Ch. 16 of Verdant Wind.

I feel like it's worth mentioning that Dimitri is unable to increase support levels or participate in monastery activities until after Ch. 17 of Azure Moon. He is, however, still able to gain support during battle, and all bonuses (including adjutants) still work as normal.

Sothis S-support requires a specific amount of points from dialogue options. I do not know if her paralogue is a requirement, but I will assume it is.

I'll probably put them all together into a sheet sometime in the future for my own reference. My support log is pretty close to complete, just need a few more S-supports that are only available on specific routes. Knowing when supports are accessible and inaccessible would be so much easier with datamining, but unfortunately I lack the tools to do so.

Edited by Fire Flower

• 8 months later...
Spoiler

Is Ashe and Hapi's support time locked? Running a save everyone CF route and I'm try to boost that support and its blocked me, I've done paraloges but its says I missed the chance to deepen this bond. Did I miss something during the side story or is it time locked? Either way I'm upset.