So Supports Happen Automatically?

Even for characters within the same house, for example, no get any support hearts whether in battle etc, they STILL GET increase support rank.

this game FORCES support on you, and this is NOT how i expected this

Edited by Captain Karnage
Odd Title.

I think you are exaggerating a bit. It doesn't force you to watch the conversations even if it truly does force you to acknowledge that they got a rank up (which I don't know I believe yet).

Edited by De Geso

1 hour ago, HeartTranquil said:

Even for characters within the same house, for example, no get any support hearts whether in battle etc, they STILL GET increase support rank.

Err... what are you saying?

One time I had a character (I forget which one) who I just recruited have a support with Ingrid. Who I didn't recruit at the time. Nor did I ask for mission assistance from them. Maybe that's it?

Uh.... is this a troll post? Mods?

Many players confirmed? Who? Can you cite sources? What does this even mean?

Also, there are a TON of things that boost support that have nothing to do with battle. First of all, all the monastery activities boost support (singing, cooking, meals, training, etc.) Obviously, lost items boost support, and so do gifts and answering questions correctly.

One that a lot of people overlook, though, is instruction, which also boosts support, and group activities.

That said, if you don't want supports, just ignore them. Seriously.

The very definition of a non-issue. If you don't want two units to support, don't engage their support conversation.

It's much better than the GBA and 3DS system of supports that built painfully slowly, and only when adjacent or paired up. The GBA era had certain supports that built so slowly that they were completely unfeasible in any efficient run (like Legault and Isadora), and even the faster ones were downright glacial.

This is hands down the best support implementation we've had thus far. Easy and quick to build. Tons of alternative means of building. High quality conversations.

LMAO, you don't need to fight next to each other to get Support points. You eat together, sing together, give them the same tasks. ALL raise your Support points. The game doesn't force anything on you,  you yourself are doing it.

It really isn’t. You’re the one engaging the supports and you’re the one making them support each other. The game isn’t forcing supports on you, far from it. 

this is not a troll post, i have experienced this TWICE, and ive asked my friends and on other forums, some of whom ahave also noticed this. so i dont think its polite for you to call a troll post and call for the mods. please take it back.

Can you please explain more clearly? I am very confused. I'd be happy to apologize, if you could make it clear what you mean.

44 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Can you please explain more clearly? I am very confused. I'd be happy to apologize, if you could make it clear what you mean.

They're saying they get Support points when the units aren't near each other in battle, not taking into account the plethora of other ways to raise Support in the game.

TL;DR, they're saying nonsense~

You have experienced what twice? I am not understanding your complaint. I can't recall a support being 'forced on me' like I was forced to watch the conversation (Which I don't see why it would be a problem).