Three Houses Spreadsheet

There are so many things to keep track of in Three houses so I made a spreadsheet to help with everything. I suppose there could be possible spoilers for possible recruits if you use this spreadsheet. 

You can: 

- Plan class builds for everyone and see what skill levels are required. This was helpful to decide on character goals and what to lecture them each week. 

- Enter your character's stats/classes to see if they were blessed/cursed by RNG. See the probabilities of reaching a set of expected or desired stats at their given class. Determine the expected number of level ups to reach maximum stats. For a given character, compare stat boosts, growth rates, and projected stats for class changes. Haha I really hope my calculations are correct.

- Quickly search lost items/gifts/tea and their relevant owners (or relevant characters for a given item).

Hope this helps!

Fire Emblem Three Houses - Calculator.xlsx

I was wondering about how well the calculations for Shamir worked as well, or for any character that joins your party with an advanced class.

For characters that you recruit, you have to assume a certain class progression since you don't necessarily know what classes they were before or what level they re-classed at. Most of my recruits joined after level 10, so I just assumed a beginner class for them that made sense. For any of the students, it probably doesn't make too much of a difference because they likely wouldn't spend too much time in a beginner class.

Shamir is interesting because she joins with an advanced class, possibly before the required level of 20. The spreadsheet assumes that she was a Sniper since level 0 to when she joins your party. The expected stat calculations might not work as well, and we don't really know how the game distributes stats to characters you recruit later. I have yet to recruit Alois/Gilbert/Cahterine/Seteth, so it'll be cool to see how their stats compared to the "expected." 

Edited by Dragonfire

Yeah, Shamir's stats are WEIRD. So, the main page on Serenes lists her starting strength as 8, starting dex as 7, and so on. I assume this represents level 1.

When I recruited her, she was level 11, but her strength was 18 and her dex was 22. Similarly, other than magic and resistance, all her other stats were either +10 or higher, which is pretty ridiculous. The game is either acting as if she gets perfect level ups every single time (plus a few extra points in HP and dex) or something else is going on.

3 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

Yeah, Shamir's stats are WEIRD. So, the main page on Serenes lists her starting strength as 8, starting dex as 7, and so on. I assume this represents level 1.

When I recruited her, she was level 11, but her strength was 18 and her dex was 22. Similarly, other than magic and resistance, all her other stats were either +10 or higher, which is pretty ridiculous. The game is either acting as if she gets perfect level ups every single time (plus a few extra points in HP and dex) or something else is going on.

Sniper class (she's a pre-promote that breaks the rules of the game since she gets that class before the actual level requirement) gets +5 dex. So she's earned 17 dex  Starts with 7, 11 levels to get 10 dex at 75% growth rate. I guess it's possible. Also possibly some minimum class base stats hijinks for Sniper brought her up to 12, then she grew 5 in 11 levels? That would actually be under performing. 

Edited by ra2bk