What are things in 3 Houses that you want to see in future games?

The general approach to writing.

A hub for training, support building etc.

A way to improve weapon ranks without hitting enemies with the weapon over and over again.

Multiple routes which show different sides of the same events.

If there must be an avatar, make him silent.

Any class being able to use any weapon.

Bows being decent, even great, but not outright overpowered.

Time skips in the story, as long as they're done with a touch more verisimilitude.

I appreciated having multiple 'support conversations' required in order to unlock the next Support level, for certain characters/supports.  It's a clever way to add more interaction btwn characters and flesh out the relationship more.  It was a great call, writing wise.

I really like how classes are not limited to only one type of weapons

Like, swordmasters are not "sword only"

Is great to have different options, and I don't know, I just... Like it, and of course I would love to keep this for future games!

On 8/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, timon said:

This talk of flying mages reminds me, they should really separate the usage of Faith and Reason. As of now if a class can wield magic it can wield anything (that's why it's just convenient to always level Reason on your healers), that could make Falcon Knight a bit broken. But if you make a class able to use just white magic and one able to just use Black/Dark the problem's solved (and we can avoid having 2 literally identical classes in Dark Knight and Holy Knight).

Well character's strengths are not always tailored towards a class (Ashe's not the only one), I actually kind of like this, gives you freedom.

I think the Lance requirement on cavalry actually makes sense, and getting to C is not hard at all, but they really need to lower the Riding requirements or make it easier to get high up. Actually all the movement skills in general are awfully slow to get good at. Then again getting certifications is not that hard, I can't remember the last time I took a test with 100%, usually a 60 is enough to pass (and if it doesn't just wait for the week after and try again).

The fact the Noble/Commoner are the only one with reduced Spell usage is also a bit of a let down.

That would actually be my favorite way of doing it. Let anyone uses magic, but reduces Reason/Faith Usage if that's not their focus right now.At least for Advanced/Master classes.

So Dark Knight could have normal Reason usage, but half Faith usage

Post game.  You invest so much time building your cast of characters and choosing classes for them that it would be great to have some challenging post game content so throw them at.

Also regarding Edelgard's path:

Spoiler

It's incomplete.  It leaves story threads like Twsitd and her uncle unresolved and you can't really claim that Edelgard doesn't know where to find Twsitd since in the Church route Hubert knows where they are.  It really seems like they didn't have time to finish her path.