Rika Suzuki's FE4 Novel Art

platinumroyal

Hi all!

I recently impulse-bought all of the fe4 novels that Rika Suzuki had illustrated! You may recognize her name from her various Cipher art; she also illustrated the Sacred Stones novelization! The books finally arrived today, so I scanned in all of the artwork and the covers of the novels! To be quite honest, I had never seen most of this art before. I hope that all you Genealogy fans out there enjoy this "new" official art!!

As these books are from the late nineties (96-98, to be more specific), they are not in perfect condition. I apologize for the slight browning on some of the pages! Also, I am not a pro at scanning and photo editing by any means, so some of the images are a bit blurry on the edges.

I'm not super familiar with posting on the forums here, so please let me know if this post needs to be removed or relocated! 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EyVurbsd9Lff7MbMAVh4Vqs3L-Axlc2D

6 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I had no idea there was an FE4 novel.

You learn something new everyday, I guess.

I'm getting JoJo vibes from the art style, no idea why.

nah its more of a clamp style then araki, even with his current style arakis always been a bit more focused on musculature and the eyes are typically less glassy. this is the patented shojo style through and through with glassy eyes and the often mocked barbie doll proportions. which i dont mind cause it fits fe4 well and isnt to extreme in that regard.

4 hours ago, NobodiePichu said:

nah its more of a clamp style then araki, even with his current style arakis always been a bit more focused on musculature and the eyes are typically less glassy. this is the patented shojo style through and through with glassy eyes and the often mocked barbie doll proportions. which i dont mind cause it fits fe4 well and isnt to extreme in that regard.

I can see where you're coming from, I think it might have been the shading that made me think of JoJo.