New event calendar (August-September 2019)

DarkAlf

10 hours ago, silverserpent said:

I'm kind of irked the Hoshido Festival rerun is so soon. I had just had the idle thought of saving up orbs for a Miccy merge after gifting her Hexblade and BOOM, only two days away >_<

The original Festival in Hoshido was released on August 10 last year, so it should be no surprise that it'll be rerun at about the same time this year with or without a corresponding banner (considering Performing Arts was rerun last year independently of Festival in Hoshido).

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The original Festival in Hoshido was released on August 10 last year, so it should be no surprise that it'll be rerun at about the same time this year with or without a corresponding banner (considering Performing Arts was rerun last year independently of Festival in Hoshido).

Oh, I didn't realize it was released so early. For do.r reason, I thought it came out in September. 

You know what's the one thing I would accept as a replacement of a TT Unit reward? A unique item that let's you +1 any 5* unit of your choice.

If the Tempest Trails allows you to get the 2018 Heroes (like last year with the 2017) the units up for grabs include:

• New Years M!Corrin
  • Marisa
  • LA!Eliwood (175 BST)
  • Gerome
  • Finn
  • Canas
  • Groom Marth
  • Ethlyn
  • Halloween Dorcas
  • Adrift Azura
  • Winter Cecilia

Or they can say fuck it and do something random.

17 hours ago, Judi Dench Cat said:

If the Tempest Trails allows you to get the 2018 Heroes (like last year with the 2017) the units up for grabs include:

• New Years M!Corrin
  • Marisa
  • LA!Eliwood (175 BST)
  • Gerome
  • Finn
  • Canas
  • Groom Marth
  • Ethlyn
  • Halloween Dorcas
  • Adrift Azura
  • Winter Cecilia

Or they can say fuck it and do something random.

I recall there being no seals in last year's TT. The Atk Tactics deal was leaked in a tips video so not exactly a 100% guarantee that we'll see something like last year's. Maybe 2018's TT heroes and seals, but not only the heroes.

I'm gonna throw a curveball and that the TT hero will be a FE mascot or Jeralt

20 hours ago, Jave said:

You know what's the one thing I would accept as a replacement of a TT Unit reward? A unique item that let's you +1 any 5* unit of your choice.

Ooh, that would be neat! I'd totally use it on someone.