Alastor15243

I'm going to try to play and rank every game in the series in chronological order. Pray for my sanity.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I remember of SD and Old Mystery B1, that was Minerva's AI. She moves herself into a waiting position in the north, and then comes once Maria is recruited to speak with Marth. She doesn't offensively come at you. Which from a story perspective makes sense, she summoned you here to save her little sister.

Ah, I see. Well I was hardly going to take chances with that at any rate, given how old the game is 🙂

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

From what I remember of SD and Old Mystery B1, that was Minerva's AI. She moves herself into a waiting position in the north, and then comes once Maria is recruited to speak with Marth. She doesn't offensively come at you. Which from a story perspective makes sense, she summoned you here to save her little sister.

Are there any green units in Archanean history? Because her being labeled as an enemy no doubt spooked a few players.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Are there any green units in Archanean history? Because her being labeled as an enemy no doubt spooked a few players.

Nope. Not even one up until Echoes.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

Green is an invention of Jugdral, as is Yellow.

Green in FE4 is uncontrollable allies of the player, Yellow is neutral units. Although Green can fight Yellow, while Blue can't, which FE4 uses once, maybe twice. FE5 does away with Yellow until FE9 bring its back, but it does have Green, which is uncontrollable allies again, but for one battle, it is actually used to indicate a new enemy separate from the rest you're fighting at that moment.