Hello there

Byrdsfly

Hey everyone! Not just new here but mostly new to the series as well. I played a little bit of Sacred Stones but never got too far into it; I had the game for maybe a week before some flood water took care of it. I'd been wanting to play another Tactical RPG recently (loved the Final Fantasy Tactics series, was looking for something like that) and I started seeing Three Houses was coming out. Hopped onto the hype train, went out and bought it and a Switch. Then, about two days ago, found out I had a digital copy of Awakening on my 3DS I somehow didn't know about. Guess I'll be playing that next, lol.

I'm about 30 hours into Three Houses, though I feel like I haven't done much yet. I just started Chapter 7 with the Black Eagles. I'm going in mostly blind, I've accidentally spoiled one or two things for myself because I'm really bad about that when browsing TV Tropes.

Found this place 'cause I was looking for growth charts to help plan out everyone better, so big thanks for that! Anyway, back to the monastery!

Welcome!

I've also been playing the Black Eagles route (just reached Chapter 11) and also unwittingly exposed myself to some major spoilers.  Though one of them merely confirmed some suspicions I already had about certain characters...