support question

mkrnova

I just beat my first playthrough and was wondering if it if possible to get all the supports that can be gotten in 1 playthrough I think if you can manage skill level to get some of them and work on b support it can be possible to get everyone that is not locked to a route in your house then after the time skip work on the support so my question is what skills should be worked on and what level dose it need to be like how some need sword and something else does it need to be at a B rank or?

Before I answer your question, commas bro. And periods, use them more often. Makes it easier to get a message across.

Anyways, your question really depends on which house you go for, since that changes who you can recruit.

Black Eagle route makes it so you can't recruit a lot of folks, I forget exactly who but Dimitri, Dedue, Claude, and Hilda are the main folks.

Blue Lions route can recruit the most folks, with the only ones you can't get being Edelgard, Hubert, and Claude

Golden Deer is a middle ground, where you can't recruit Edelgard, Hubert, Dimitri, and Dedue.

As for ranks, I'd say it's more important to focus on supports. You can easily get people up to a B support, then recruit them automatically. 

To recruit most folks the non-support way, your weapon ranks need to be C in the thing they want, and your stats need to be between 15-20. Certain folks, like Felix and Lysithea want higher ranks, that being the B rank. I believe Dorothea is also like that, but since she wants authority you should naturally get that one up high enough to recruit her.

As for skills, reason is a very popular one, as is faith and bow. If you're on the Blue Lions, I also recommend Brawling. I think riding is also one you'd want to work on. 

As I said before, whatever skills you want changes from house to house, and even from whichever sex you choose.

I think it's possible to get all the support conversations in one go, but it might be expensive with the gifts, and you need to spend lunchtime between units who have support and cannot join your class. In this regard, Blue Lions or Black Eagles are better choices for support collection. Getting the supports with Byleth would be the easiest, because teatime exist. 

4 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I think it's possible to get all the support conversations in one go, but it might be expensive with the gifts, and you need to spend lunchtime between units who have support and cannot join your class. In this regard, Blue Lions or Black Eagles are better choices for support collection. Getting the supports with Byleth would be the easiest, because teatime exist. 

I know you can sell all but what you need to fight in chapter 22 and buy all of the battalions then sell them at the beginning of new game + to help with money some what but I am going to test some of it out and see what happens thank you.