I ate a dried ghost pepper. Yes, I am still alive.

XRay

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you lactose-intolerant? Milk is better than water for this, as you probably know. 

I love milk, but I ran out of milk in my fridge. I ran out of real butter too, but I have "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" so I scooped two spoonfuls of that butter into my mouth for relief. Capsaicin is hydrophobic, so if I ran out of butter, my plan C would be sipping on olive oil.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I tried one of the Dawson's hot sauces from Heatonist. 這瓶辣醬含花椒在裡面. It was interesting, though I'm not sure if it's the same one as XXX. 花椒/麻辣 is one of my favorite sensations, so I enjoyed my Dawson's bottle quite a bit.

I saw the Sichuan pepper one too, but it said 9/10 spiciness. XXX is rated 10/10, so I plan to go with that one.

Edited by XRay

44 minutes ago, XRay said:

I like my food lukewarm or cold too, which is kind of weird since I like spicy food.

So chile pepper ice cream? Isn't that a thing?

I can't handle spicy at all myself. Peppery is as close as I get.

And, just to provide one for this topic, a history of chile peppers, and a little on black pepper too.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So chile pepper ice cream? Isn't that a thing?

That would be in interesting combination.

I LOVE Ice Breakers Cool Blast Chews. They are "coldcy" instead of spicy, like imagine minty but on steroids. So instead of heat, you feel cold in your mouth and throat. An acquaintance of mine ate a few pieces and was like "WTF!!!" when he drank water because it was so painful when the water made the freezing sensation like ten times stronger. I love the sensation, but the candy unfortunately is no longer in production.

4 hours ago, Karimlan said:

You would've benefited from getting a tub of ice cream before you ate the darned thing...

My mom threw my friend's tub of ice cream away in the freezer. She is a huge jerk when it comes to food that can last a long time. She throws away perfectly fine food in the freezer or fridge if they have been sitting there for a while even if they are perfectly edible.

I keep canned food, ice cream, or any food that can last a long time at my friend's house. I am not a huge fan of sweets (unless it is soda or juice), so I eat ice cream really slowly. The ice cream I do buy are really good and are generally on the more expensive side, so I leave them at my friend's house instead of taking them home.

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Eat one on a Cohete Pedo and then I'd be impressed.

Looks painful and deadly.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Thank you for making me google that.

I trust you've never tried the experience? XD

I have tried it (as the lighter, not the, ahem, lightee.)

note: if trying this, make sure the lightee has no hairs down there

29 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

I trust you've never tried the experience? XD

I have tried it (as the lighter, not the, ahem, lightee.)

note: if trying this, make sure the lightee has no hairs down there

My mom told me when she was in highschool a guy in her class did it on the bus and burned his jeans.