Who is everyone's favorite child unit in Genealogy?

pepsi

Who's everyone's favorite second gen character in Genealogy?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite second gen character as a character? (Excluding Seliph and Leif since they're too easy to pick)

• Julia
    • Altena
    • Lana/Muirne
    • Lester/Deimne
    • Ulster/Dalvin
    • Larcei/Creidne
    • Diarmuid/Tristan
    • Nanna/Jeanne
    • Lene/Laylea
    • Coirpre/Charlot
    • Ced/Hawk
    • Fee/Hermina
    • Arthur/Amid
    • Patty/Daisy
    • Hannibal
    • Oifey (was in part 1 but eh he's different here)
    • Iuchar/Iucharba
    • Shannan (same with Oifey)
    • Ares
    • Julius
    • Ishtar
    • other

I like Julia, just because her character is somewhat interesting even before she regains her memories, which is a bit more than some of the gen 2 girls can say. Her character conflict is also really good, too. If I could pick two choices, though, Tine would be there as well. She's so resilient... 

23 hours ago, Dayni said:

>No Finn

>No Leif

Dammit, then I'm picking Altenna. Sety and Fee would be up there, as are Oifey, Ares and Shanan.

Haha sorry, I excluded them because I knew I would have voted Seliph, Leif, or Finn for sure

22 hours ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

I like Julia, just because her character is somewhat interesting even before she regains her memories, which is a bit more than some of the gen 2 girls can say. Her character conflict is also really good, too. If I could pick two choices, though, Tine would be there as well. She's so resilient... 

Love Julia so far, good pick! She's like if Deirdre had character, a character arc, was actually useful… 

34 minutes ago, pepsi said:

Love Julia so far, good pick! She's like if Deirdre had character, a character arc, was actually useful… 

Yeah I might have been harsh on Julia not saying her earlier.

Julia, best FE4 Gen 2 girl, I love just rushing with her and giving her the nosferatu tome. Girl can tank like crazy and kill units one by one if you place her just right.

I also like her interactions with the cast, she's such a sweet girl that eventually stands up and does what needs to be done at the end of the game.

Second pick would be Tine, she's a difficult unit to use since unlike her mother she can't even use Thoron at the start but I really like her character arc. She goes through a lot if you look at all her boss conversation and Seliph/Arthur conversations.

Edited by Hekselka

Larcei, or Lakche as I grew used to calling her due to playing an outdated patch.

Much like her mother, she was an absolute beast. I fondly remember that chapter early in Seliph's story where you're supposed to avoid Ishtar, and then Larcei went and curbstomped her.

Take Eldigan.  Knock some sense into him.  Now recruit him in Gen 2, and make him really good.  Then make him good in Heroes, too.

This is why my vote went to Ares.  Mostly because Ares is a lot more sensible than his dad.

When I made this poll I pretty much just started gen 2, now I'm on the Final Holy War! I'd say now, my no-brainers are Julia, Ares, Patty, and Ishtar. Shanan, Altena, and Julius are also super solid, and overall I'd say gen 2 has more interesting/more characterized characters than gen 1! As a side note, Seliph is now definitely my favorite character in Genealogy, and Leif is extremely likely to be my favorite in Thracia if not all the FE titles.

• 2 weeks later...

Lene is one of, if not, my favorite FE character. She's a bit spunky, but unlike other dancers that share this personality trait, she's also quite mature. I really wish the developers gave her more dialogue. She really deserved better. I was so happy she got into Heroes and gained a lot more acknowledgment and fans. 

Tine, Ulster, Lester, Ced, Patty, Shannan and Julia are honorable mentions. I really like them as well

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Since there was no Leif or Seliph I picked Ares. Fantastic unit too. Love Shannan as well. Unfortunately I didn't do much with Nanna in Genealogy, but she was probably my second favorite after Leif in Thracia.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i voted... skasahahahahaher/ulster/scathach/whatever his name is this year

anyway ayra's hot son

Edited by Axie