Grand Hero Battle: Death Knight

SatsumaFSoysoy

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

You have no sound and you’ve disappointed me

Nowi solo'd this more easily than mine I would have thought, and Laevatein usually just eats maps like these but Charming Deer Boy actually did most of the work, nice!~ Treating your House Leader well~

Sorry that I disappointed you, Landy... image.png.ef693a5adae2023e19bdd2848ac1a371.png     I will try to make it not happening again, but I don't promise anything...

Nowi did a great job, as always. I could beat that map only using Laevatein, but I also wanted to use the "Charming Deer Boy".

Your team did a great job as well!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a little trouble with my usual folks, so I got to break out Merric again. It's been a while since he's seen some action. But even then I was struggling a little, so I used my new "throw Lukas at everything" strategy, and that worked just fine. XD

22 hours ago, Alexmender said:

- - - - - - 

I consider this clear the beginning of a new legend in the making. I wish I could've used the first clear I got but I messed up by trying to up the volume of my phone and that got recorded too so I had to make another video. Worry not, because the clear is the exact same save for the DK recruitment line and feathers.

While not apparent at first glance this team has a theme going for it. The idea is the following:

The recently graduated officer Hilda has been tasked to take care of a certain group that calls themselves "Team Skull, FE edition". Has everyone knows, she's plenty capable skillwise but her attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Hence some veteran officers were tasked to an eye on Hilda so she couldn't escape her duties. While very serious about their job, Hilda's superiors were quite the eccentric bunch, with veteran officer Eirika thinking using a Christmas outfit was the best way to go undercover despite being summer. Ryoma was supposed to go on a vacation but he got called while in the middle of trying an appropiate outfit for the Hot Springs he was meant to go to. Officer Mordecai tends to work in interrogations most of the time thanks to his build which allows others to use him as an intimidation tool, despite this he's a kind soul that doesn't like to see anyone get harmed and as such he just offers support while avoiding any sort of conflict. 

That being said, for the next clear using this team I'll make sure to put the sunglasses and the other officer cap on the other 3 so the theme becomes more apparent. 

Interesting new theme team, I like it~ Hilda herself looks like she's already been well fed with some nice Skills. I was impressed how she was able to easily deal with the map by herself, you've got a new monster on your hands.

19 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

This was a cool one! I was wondering how Tiki was going to fit in but she severed as the EP unit for the team~ Ridersbane was a good idea for Peri, nice!

18 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Interesting story behind the team there. I've been mulling over some other story based themes for a while, but the flier squad always got top priority for resources...but maybe now that 2(surprise!) of them are fully invested, I'll have more resources for some oddball ideas.

With replies out of the way....

With all the walls I was worried this one was going to wind up impossible...but surprisingly it wasn't that tough to figure out. Though the current clear working was a bit of a surprise, I was just experimenting with different skill combinations and wasn't quite expecting Morgan to sweep like she did. Somewhat of a throwback to the Klein and Clarine clear, in a way.

(Also, Caeda joined the +10 squad, huzzah!)

More Ridersbane, works well to get rid of DK~ Your Morgan is really insane. Congrats on +10 Caeda!

@mampfoid That's a nice (semi) dragon team you've got there. I'm jelly of that asset on your DW!Tiki. For some reason the thought of using Drag Back on BH!Roy never crossed my mind when I did my cavalry clear to avoid getting hit by the mage.

Cavalry clear: It's been a while since Roy has poof'ed around the map. I believe the last time was Hawkeye and Ninian's BHB.

Spoiler

Felicia & friends: Had to play around DK's weapon since it nullified follow ups. Also, LH!Azura seeing a bit more action.

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

Hard cleared with low HM units.

Lunatic cleared with Leif, Ishtar, Julia and Saias (All but Saias +1). Ishtar takes out the flier with an attack boost and tanks the sword cav while the others deal with the rest.

Infernal cleared with Canas, Olivia, Fjorm and Deirdre. Took too much to figure out how to safely deal with Death Knight and even then I had to tank the mages and sword cav afterwards.

Sorry if I can't answer all tags/quotes yet, but watching yt is a pain where I am these days. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, NSSKG151 said:

Nice one turn clear with B!Roy taking out the units on the right and FH!Tiki destroying everything else.

Thanks!

I like your fallen theme. Your tiki is so cool, I wish I could use her in AB (but I need to use Alm as my only pair-up hero for scoring reasons).

On 8/12/2019 at 11:14 PM, Alexmender said:

Your F!Tiki was impressive. I was like "How is she going to beat DK if she's doing 9 dmg?" but turns out Ignis blast was more than enough. Awesome clear!

Thanks! (Even if it was a pretty lazy "through op unit at everything and watch what happens" solution)

That's one interesting Hilda, looking really great! Congrats solo'ing DK's map with her.

On 8/13/2019 at 3:05 AM, LordFrigid said:

Clever use of Drag Back to keep Roy out of range of the enemies. Nice job!

~

Thanks, nice job yourself! 

This time you had more PP action than me, didn't think of future vision (again). 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:36 AM, Robert of Normandy said:

Heh, lucky for you that you have the team flexibility to be lazy.

Nice job! F!Tiki was a wall of destruction on the EP.

Haha, thanks! 

If we ever get a ranged GF unit, I'll consider to have a fixed team myself.

Your solution was pretty cool once again (swap beaming to get Caeda out of danger, smite to have Minerva far away from ranged foes). Morgan did an awesome job. Congrats to your next +10 unit!

On 8/13/2019 at 5:44 AM, Landmaster said:

You have no sound and you’ve disappointed me [2]

Fallen Baby Tiki! I didn’t know you had her (or I forgot). Very enemy phased one-turn, nice, she’s super strong

Ouch ... next time I'll book extra luggage to bring my PC to the beach.

Yeah, almost forgot about Tiki (and most armors) in my barracks. 

No theme? Boooo! Nowi plus Elise counts as a theme, I think. Halloween Nowi beaming into the brawl was great, always forget you gave her CC.

/Edit:

On 8/14/2019 at 7:20 AM, Flying Shogi said:

That's a nice (semi) dragon team you've got there. I'm jelly of that asset on your DW!Tiki. For some reason the thought of using Drag Back on BH!Roy never crossed my mind when I did my cavalry clear to avoid getting hit by the mage.

Thanks! Are you using Tiki a lot? She is pretty unemployed in my baracks, which is a bummer for such a strong unit. 

Nice beaming Galeforce action by Roy, I'm happy you didn't use drag back, beaming is more fun. Cecilia had to take a red melee hit, which is unusual but worked. 

Edited by mampfoid

21 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Thanks! Are you using Tiki a lot? She is pretty unemployed in my baracks, which is a bummer for such a strong unit. 

Recently, no. Work has been busy so I haven't had the time to record clears with that feature her because those usually take longer since I deploy Lugh & Raigh with her and that team comp doesn't have much synergy. 

Nice beaming Galeforce action by Roy, I'm happy you didn't use drag back, beaming is more fun.

I tried it with Drag Back and it didn't work anyway. I forgot about the Brave Bow cavalier. But yeah, poof'ing around the map is more fun.

Cecilia had to take a red melee hit, which is unusual but worked.

I also had her face tank a Brave Lance wyvern during Seliph & Julia's BHB.

I feel like recent maps have required these questionable plays on my end but hey, they work.

Edited by Flying Shogi

@mampfoid I figured at least some EP would be necessary here due to the walls.  Roy withstanding, you got a bit of a dragon theme going there.  I don't think I've seen you use Myrrh or F!Tiki before.

The map looked annoying at first glance, but this somehow turned into a one-try clear with only the standard builds.

6 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I also had her face tank a Brave Lance wyvern during Seliph & Julia's BHB.

I feel like recent maps have required these questionable plays on my end but hey, they work

Try a brave sword next time.

It shows that Cecilia isn't that frail nuke after all. 

6 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Recently, no. Work has been busy so I haven't had the time to record clears with that feature her because those usually take longer since I deploy Lugh & Raigh with her and that team comp doesn't have much synergy. 

How do you like her design/art? I was a little disappointed from hers (and Corrins) compared to how great Celica and Berkut are looking for example. 

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

mampfoid I figured at least some EP would be necessary here due to the walls.  Roy withstanding, you got a bit of a dragon theme going there.  I don't think I've seen you use Myrrh or F!Tiki before

Yeah, I usually don't use armors apart from L!Hector. I think I used L!Tiki twice when EP action was needed. 

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

The map looked annoying at first glance, but this somehow turned into a one-try clear with only the standard builds.

Impressive, Julia had not much trouble with DK. J&J didn't have much trouble at all. I'm curious how they will fare against some high resistance units. 

On 8/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, TheSilentChloey said:

This is my first ever clear so fire away at what could have been better or not XD

Congrats to your first clear! Not much to criticize since you beat the map. ;- ) Voice comments are rare, I really liked that! 

Grima taking zero damage from DK's special (which ignores WTA) was impressive. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

It shows that Cecilia isn't that frail nuke after all. 

How do you like her design/art? I was a little disappointed from hers (and Corrins) compared to how great Celica and Berkut are looking for example. 

Yeah, I usually don't use armors apart from L!Hector. I think I used L!Tiki twice when EP action was needed. 

Impressive, Julia had not much trouble with DK. J&J didn't have much trouble at all. I'm curious how they will fare against some high resistance units. 

Congrats to your first clear! Not much to criticize since you beat the map. ;- ) Voice comments are rare, I really liked that! 

Grima taking zero damage from DK's special (which ignores WTA) was impressive. 

I was all like, "Huh, I wonder if that was the best spot to sit Grimmy." and sure enough it was lol, though I only noticed after the fact XP.

The map was a pain in the arse at first but when I figured out that Grima was better as +Atk and sitting on the fort the rest just came together XD Steady Stance 4 was very much nice to have XD I'm glad I fed him the worthless Surtr I had instead of merging XD plus Grima is very much my first real built up unit, second to regular Chrom and Male Morgan, actually, though M!Robin is waiting on two more merges atm.  Who knows I might do a Male Robin theme team clear XD

14 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That curiosity shall hopefully be sated once I get around to uploading/posting my GHB Abyssal clears. ; )

On 8/16/2019 at 12:16 AM, mampfoid said:

Let's not get carried away 😆

On 8/16/2019 at 12:16 AM, mampfoid said:

Design wise, it doesn't stand out to me since we already have her legendary version. For her art, not sure if I'm using the right terms here but the style feels a little flat to me. As in, it feels like DW!Tiki is in the background and not the focus of her art. It might be something to do with the colors. I feel like the colors in her art are a little too similar and it doesn't leave an impression, at least to me. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

I'm late, but not as late as with Kronya. It's cause it's the weekend, the only time I really get to do this.

@SatsumaFSoysoy As soon as I saw Takumi and Kronya together I knew exactly what was going to happen before the clear even started. That's just dumb. Null C-Disrupt against the firesweep was just overkill on top of it. You could have killed the flier at the end by initiating and then waiting for Vantage on the next turn or killing her outright, but doing it the way you did let the map end in sync with the music, which I appreciate. Hope you're doing well, health wise also. Sorry to see this message so late also.

@Xenomata I thought it was funny how you ran L!Eliwood with Nah so she could still get the Bonus Doubler she usually has in the A slot so she could run Distant Counter. Everyone and their mother is going around with Null-C-Disrupt after the Hero Fest banner. I feel bad that I only got a Tibarn since I had basically nothing to pull on it with after spending so many orbs on Sothis.

@mampfoid F!Tiki is a monster. I didn't care about her while she was on a banner. But I'm kinda starting to regret not having her. Funnily enough I don't have any of the mega dragons. M!Grima, H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, F!Tiki, W!Fae. All I have is Duma and Fallen Corrin. (Nah doesn't count, she's not OP enough.) Hope you're enjoying your vacation, take it easy!

@Anacybele Sweet Jesus.. the enemy phase music. Something I thought I'd never hear again. I haven't heard it... pretty much since IS gave us the option to turn it off. Freddy works his magic for you again. The lag sucked but he got a chance to work magic in a way that you didn't expect! I love seeing people's personalized dagger units just blow things up. Our S!Robin is also built nearly the same. Same boon, too!

@Alexmender Hilarious clear that ended up being pretty epic. The theme made me chuckle in real life but when the battle started things got turned up to 11 fast. The music really sold the intensity of the mission despite the comedic introduction. Hilda is an utter beast. I loved the supertanking tactics as you well know and the fact that she had the power to oneshot that firesweep sword cav really speaks for itself. I feel like this is one of those units you'd try to +10. I don't know if that's something you're going for, but you'd have quite the titan if so.

...I also don't have a Mordecai yet. I want to play with him...

@LordFrigid An unbuffed Peri 1RKOed Death Knight on a defense tile with the regular version of a weapon. What the heck man... I don't care if it had effective damage, that's just nonsense. The rest of your team cleaned house after, but I didn't really pay attention, too busy picking my jaw up off the floor.

@Landmaster Not the biggest fan of cutesy characters but they put in the work here. I was expecting mostly a Nowi tankfest for some reason but the team came in after the first turn and completely changed the dynamic of the clear. Elise's damage surprised me getting nearly an exact kill on the cav. Your choice to warp in with H!Nowi was an eyebrow raiser for me and I cringed when she ate DK's AoE special. I didn't see how she was going to survive the EP even being blocked off from DK, that was when I realized it completely went over my head that she had CC+Vantage. Definitely not a unit you'd expect to see that combination of skills! Turns out she can handle herself well. Then S!Elise comes in at the end and casually finishes off DK for the luls. Good stuff.

@DLNarshen I don't think I've ever seen one of your clears before. Incredible duo! Julia and Julius taking a map on by themselves is cool enough but the synergy they have with eachother is unbelievable. Taking on a map with virtually no healing as well. Loved it.

@Ginko @NegativeExponents- @Rafiel's Aria @Flying Shogi @mcsilas

I considered skipping this one mostly like Kronya, but I thought it was a good chance after all the challenging maps to just roflstomp for a change. And given it was a new map with a more interesting layout than Kronya, it felt more worth it. It also gave me a chance to explore a special theme that's never come to mind before. There's 4 clears here, but don't get the wrong idea. This is nothing like Sothis, these clears go by fast and the entire process of recording and uploading them all together is probably around 1-2 hours which is pretty fast. The recordings were lightning and viewing the clears will be quick, so enjoy a much shorter collection this time around.

First there's Matt. There's... really nothing to say about this one, it speaks for itself. It did give me a chance to use a rather fitting theme for the clear however, one I've been waiting to use since Matt got his refine. I think you'll be able to understand why it applies here. Rebel  1: Action.

Morgan had the hardest time with the map out of everyone. The clears were a 1-5 minute job for each of the other teams. Morgan's took about 20. I played around with how I was going to approach the map when a direct approach wasn't working. In fitting puzzle fashion the key was utilizing Amelia as a warp-wall and working Morgan's buffs to shift the tide of the battle in her favor. The more I use her, the more I see Amelia's squandered potential as a unit in my army. WoM is a great skill, but Amelia has virtually no A skill right now. Steady Breath, Warding Breath, Fortress DEF/RES, Fierce Stance, Distant Counter, Swift Sparrow. I have fodder for all of these skills and yet she runs Darting Blow 3 or DEF +3 most of the time. We need to fix that soon. For now enjoy the most intricate clear of the bunch, but it still goes by fast.

For our third clear we have our newest Serra team take on the map and it's almost just as much of a wipe for her squad as it was for Matt's. Fae just sits there and... just watch. I could picture Serra laughing during most of this battle. 

For our final clear we explore a rather morbid theme. Heroes and Villains long since past. To avoid general FE SPOILERS if you care, the theme of this clear is heroes (and villains) that have died in the FE Universe. It was a rather tricky clear to pull off as most of my units are living characters, but then I thought of a certain green unit that certainly cheapened the feel of the clear for me, but he certainly counted and allowed for a rather dominant performance fitting of powerful warriors rising from the grave to battle once more.

A slayer that calls himself the Death Knight, true to his name, he nothing but desolation in his wake. As he takes a brief respite from his path of destruction, souls of long dead warriors arise to take siege upon his fortress, eager to purge the land of this false grim reaper, and lead him down the path of the afterlife. To the home of the true grim reaper. Judgement calls, and they have arisen to see it fulfilled.

That's all, folks.

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Xenomata I thought it was funny how you ran L!Eliwood with Nah so she could still get the Bonus Doubler she usually has in the A slot so she could run Distant Counter. Everyone and their mother is going around with Null-C-Disrupt after the Hero Fest banner. I feel bad that I only got a Tibarn since I had basically nothing to pull on it with after spending so many orbs on Sothis.

Actually I've had Nah running DC+NullC for a good while now. Don't remember when I gave it to her exactly, but I did have a small Nailah stockpile that I occasionally dipped into for some good ol DC action.
And hey, it works out. Eliwood can't even trigger VoA without a Dragon, why not have the dragon be the benefactor of his power?

Your Matthew gives me a heart attack sometimes...

31 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Actually I've had Nah running DC+NullC for a good while now. Don't remember when I gave it to her exactly, but I did have a small Nailah stockpile that I occasionally dipped into for some good ol DC action.
And hey, it works out. Eliwood can't even trigger VoA without a Dragon, why not have the dragon be the benefactor of his power?

Your Matthew gives me a heart attack sometimes...

It's just ironic to me but it does indeed work out. You haven't tasted power until 2-3 of your units all get the bonus at the same time though, it's the best feeling if you haven't done it already.

Also forgot to tag @Dayni @eclipse @Johann and @daisy jane scroll up guys. My bad.

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

I don't think I've ever seen one of your clears before. Incredible duo! Julia and Julius taking a map on by themselves is cool enough but the synergy they have with eachother is unbelievable. Taking on a map with virtually no healing as well. Loved it.

Thanks!  It's how I like to clear all my GHBs now. x)  Just waiting on a few more reruns and I'll have done them all. 

First there's Matt. There's... really nothing to say about this one, it speaks for itself. It did give me a chance to use a rather fitting theme for the clear however, one I've been waiting to use since Matt got his refine. I think you'll be able to understand why it applies here. Rebel  1: Action.

Classic Matt team doing what it does best.  That was a meaty first Sol!  I wasn't paying attention at the start and assumed he had Vantage, but seeing him go from 5 back to nearly full Hp over the course of the battle was also impressive.  Nice to see Ayra again too -- I finally pulled her on the last weekly revival banner to complete my FE4 collection, and am looking forward to using her.

Morgan had the hardest time with the map out of everyone. The clears were a 1-5 minute job for each of the other teams. Morgan's took about 20. I played around with how I was going to approach the map when a direct approach wasn't working. In fitting puzzle fashion the key was utilizing Amelia as a warp-wall and working Morgan's buffs to shift the tide of the battle in her favor. The more I use her, the more I see Amelia's squandered potential as a unit in my army. WoM is a great skill, but Amelia has virtually no A skill right now. Steady Breath, Warding Breath, Fortress DEF/RES, Fierce Stance, Distant Counter, Swift Sparrow. I have fodder for all of these skills and yet she runs Darting Blow 3 or DEF +3 most of the time. We need to fix that soon. For now enjoy the most intricate clear of the bunch, but it still goes by fast.

I know that feeling with armor A skills...and just building armors in general.  It didn't seem like she needed it this time however, and she did a great job tanking the DK and his special.

For our third clear we have our newest Serra team take on the map and it's almost just as much of a wipe for her squad as it was for Matt's. Fae just sits there and... just watch. I could picture Serra laughing during most of this battle. 

When you said that Fae just sits there, I figured it would have more negative meaning, but this is much better lol.  That green mage tried to escape the Fae hell only to have Serra waiting for him.

For our final clear we explore a rather morbid theme. Heroes and Villains long since past. To avoid general FE SPOILERS if you care, the theme of this clear is heroes (and villains) that have died in the FE Universe. It was a rather tricky clear to pull off as most of my units are living characters, but then I thought of a certain green unit that certainly cheapened the feel of the clear for me, but he certainly counted and allowed for a rather dominant performance fitting of powerful warriors rising from the grave to battle once more.

Ooh, I like this theme!  Maybe it was a bit cheap, but if nothing else seeing nearly the whole map suffer 20 damage at the start of the second turn was quite satisfying, and the debuffs synergized quite well with another certain green unit. 

5 hours ago, Zeo said:

Sweet Jesus.. the enemy phase music. Something I thought I'd never hear again. I haven't heard it... pretty much since IS gave us the option to turn it off. Freddy works his magic for you again. The lag sucked but he got a chance to work magic in a way that you didn't expect! I love seeing people's personalized dagger units just blow things up. Our S!Robin is also built nearly the same. Same boon, too!

Wow, never thought I'd hear that someone has a very similar Summer Robin. XD Your male Morgan has the same boon as mine too, though a different build and I made mine +10.

About the lag, it was kinda cool, but I would prefer that it didn't happen again, since as I said, it could end up costing me the battle for real. And anyway, RD Ike did most of the work here, I think, though Elincia and Robin were helpful in killing DK himself. But RD Ike usually carries this team since he's naturally really good and I've been trying to merge him up. XD

Nice clears yourself, btw! The Matthew one does speak for itself, yeah. 😛

Sorry for the super late responses. I managed to get 3H a lot earlier than expected and it just consumed my free time (and I still haven't reached the war part, school life really takes long), I don't know if I'll be able to respond to the other clears I've been tagged to (mostly the dailies, I already have the responses ready for the Abyssal maps Zeo did) but I will watch them all, that's for sure.

@Robert of Normandy That F!Morgan tanking was really awesome. She just held at 1 Hp but the red mage couldn't deal any damage to her. Hinoka's teleport shenanigans were pretty cool, take down DK and then enable Caeda to take down the guys in the right side of the map.

@Landmaster Woah! Vantage CC on both Elise and H!Nowi, that's a very scary setup you have going there. It surprised me a bit to see DK tanking OG!Nowi like that but I guess I underestimated his Res combined with a Def tile. Regardless, it was a very cool clear.

@Zeo The Matt clear went just as expected, he demolished everything sans the Firesweep cav. He certainly is above these types of maps now but the music was really fitting. 

For the Morgan clear the MVP was Amelia, no questions asked. Having to tank everything, living at 1 Hp and still managing to hold her ground. She certainly deserves a skill promotion. 

And Fae takes the spotlight in the Serra clear, as shown by the thumbnail. Taking 0 dmg from the AoE makes me jealous, she just went and destroyed the map. This clear really makes me even more enticed to get a L!Eliwood.

Huh, Surtr took a lot more damage than I initially imagined he would take. Everyone did their part here, and I'm surprised at how good Karla is with Galeforce. I gave mine the LnD/Shield Pulse/Pavise combo but I don't use her all that often, then again that's mostly the curse of the infantry sword.

And about my clear. Yeah, I was going to go full comedy with the Team Skull theme but I decided against it after reading about tons of people saying Death Knight is this super badass unit in 3H and deserving of respect and stuff, so I decided to give him a bone and go with a more epic theme. Turns out it worked for the better by creating a stark contrast between comedy and seriousness. And yeah, I'm planning on getting Hilda to +10, I adore her character (despite it being "lazy girl makes others do her work and ends up having to do it herself after the other party screws up") and her playstyle in FEH. I hope she could get to that point when IS releases the golden hat accessory to represent her promotion to chief.

19 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

For her art, not sure if I'm using the right terms here but the style feels a little flat to me.

I think that hits the nail. It really feels flat.

12 hours ago, Zeo said:

F!Tiki is a monster. I didn't care about her while she was on a banner. But I'm kinda starting to regret not having her. Funnily enough I don't have any of the mega dragons. M!Grima, H!Myrrh, L!Tiki, F!Tiki, W!Fae. All I have is Duma and Fallen Corrin. (Nah doesn't count, she's not OP enough.) Hope you're enjoying your vacation, take it easy!

They are useful from time to time, but for me they're not changing the game (except in arena were it's a pain to meet them). 

I do, thanks! 

I'll check your (4!) videos on another day. Hotel WiFi is slow as hell in the evening. 

Sorry for the lateness, been a busy week and I wanted to consolidate everything in a single post. Firstly, the comments!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Hope you're feeling better! Oooh, Sakdikumi and Kronya make a great combo, I didn't think of that! Kronya's japanese VA is crazy, I love it. Vantage dagger is super crazy.

@mampfoid Hope you're enjoying your holiday! That's a lot of dragons (ironic considering L!Roy's C skill..). F!Tiki is crazy, and no one could touch her in the defense tile. Roy just did his thing on the right, that side is really week to a red unit.

@Anacybele I think that's my favourite video from you. Gosh I wish I had Dancer Elincia, she's so pretty and I love the Fireworks effect on her weapon. Frederick really outdid himself, just barely managing to make up for Elincia's misstep.

@NSSKG151 Wow another Fallen Tiki massacre. Also love the Death theme (especially Delthea with her Death tome). Loved the ending, I tried to do this theme but I lacked F!Tiki so the other three weren't strong enough (I thought of Eir but her healing skill would conflict with Deathlea's tome).

@Alexmender Hey, a Hilda clear! The music at the start had me chuckling. Nice use of the 3 houses music, I hope that track comes soon. Hilda's offensive presence is really something, she's so fun to use! No Guzma theme though 0/10

@Landmaster Nowi sure tanked a lot in that defensive tile room while dagger Elise sniped things from afar. Vantage Witchnowi was a surprise, you scared me at first with her flying in front of the axe flier but hey CC sures does wonders!

@DLNarshen The twins do it again! Julius swatted the right side pretty easily. Spd Julia sure is something, seeing her double makes me smile.

@Zeo A lot of CC strategies in this video thread, and of course Matthew was no exception and did so splendidly. Ayra got to stretch a bit in the end while Matthew soloed the room (and without a defense tile!) which was refreshing.

Ninian took that archer like a champ! The tight map can be a bit tricky but WoM sure solves a lot of those problems. Amelia and DC sounds like a good combo if you go that route, she deserves it after finishing enemies with 1 HP left (well before Priscilla's help anyway). Epic Amelia dominance near the end though thanks to team support.

Serra clear was a fun watch, loved the music. Dragons sure love invading DK's room and laughing as they end turns, and Fae was no exception. Sniping Serra was also enjoyable to see.

Loved the creativity on the final clear! Kind of fitting with Book 3's theme of death. Galeforce Karla, huh? What an interesting idea, mampfoid would have loved it! A lot of powerhouses in your team but they all contributed in their own way. Really nice clear!

@Ginko @Nanima @daisy jane @Rafiel's Aria @NegativeExponents- @Azuris

Yeah this is late but I'm really proud I made this theme team work. The Black Knight emblem returns as they face the new masked antagonist, testing to if the title is just for show. It's the Black Knights vs the Death Knight!

Team is +1 neutral Black Knight, neutral Camus, +Atk +1 Ares and +Atk/-Spd Zelgius.

Music is Against the Black Knight from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

-Actually kind of a tricky clear with having 2 armours and 3/4 of the team being red against a blue GHB unit. Clear MVP though was Ares, I managed to free summon a +Atk one (4 star) on his daily banner rerun to replace my +HP one, and boy what a difference that made. Normally I do Brazen + Vantage but I had to be really offensive with this one so I went the other way- a more player phase AoE route. Not having DC is kind of tricky since I had to make sure he would survive the ranged onslaught, so the team had to be super offensive before the mages could obliterate him (even then, Brazen Atk/Res helped manipulate the AI).

-Zelgius's Warp Powder shows its usefulness as the Brave Bow archer was threatening the team with its special (tried giving Ares Guard but didn't work). His Chill Spd was also very important so Ares wouldn't get doubled by the mages (thank goodness they had the same Spd stat!). 

-QP on Black Knight was mostly for style points so I could finish the map with a Black Luna. Still, his Threaten Def and chip damage on DK (thank goodness for Fury recoil) helped set up Ares's AoE bomb.

---

Now for a bonus video- this actually came first before I figured out the BK vs DK showdown. This was a (mostly) 3H spotlight video with a semi-Golden Deer touch (inspired by @NegativeExponents- ) with Sonya substituting as Lorenz for hair similarities. Oh and I guess they were tasked in helping BK have a showdown.

Team is +Res/-Def Hilda, neutral Male Byleth, +HP/-Atk Sonya and neutral Black Knight +1.

Music is Destruction Maniac from Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

- Hilda's flexibility shows here, she can be an offensive powerhouse, deleting the Death Knight, or provide support with Def Opening making the BK more of a juggernaut as he flexed on the right side.

-Fun fact, I considered replacing BK with Dancer Micaiah as Lysithea (white hair, anti-cav magic, great support with Dance being close to Warp) but then mostly became a Byleth and Hilda show. Lorenz!Sonya was pretty much just Draw Back/Ploy bot.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

I think that's my favourite video from you. Gosh I wish I had Dancer Elincia, she's so pretty and I love the Fireworks effect on her weapon. Frederick really outdid himself, just barely managing to make up for Elincia's misstep.

Yeah, I love her too, she IS so pretty! And Elincia is best girl in the series to me so I'm real happy she got such a beautiful alt. ^^ And I was surprised that happened with Frederick, though as I said, it was some annoying lag.

Your Black Knight theme clear is awesome, btw! He's my favorite antagonist in the series.