The many lives of Brian (Fire emblem three houses Hard mode classic lp thingy)

kaiserbaedd

Viewer input  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What house should i pick first?

• Black Eagle
    • Blue Lion
    • Golden dear
    • Smassh???(4th route?)

Hello i'm kaiserbaedd and this is the adventures of the many lifetimes of our lord and savior Brian.

What?

This is an abridge style LP following our lord and savior Brian?  

What do you mean by our lord and savior Brian?

Watch The life of Brian before clicking on the spoilers

Spoiler

God decided that as punish for plagiarizing Jesus, Brian is force to continually reincarnate as the protagonist of the story until he gets things right.  

So what does that mean for the LP than?

I'm gonna loosely follow the story but i'm gonna try and keep the serious moments in tho. I'm also playing thought the game on hard classic mode.

What about story spoilers?

Try and avoid spoiling thing that happens in the game and the other route until we reach that point but if you much post something do it with the spoiler tag

Spoiler

Like this

Can the readers help influence the LP?

Yes, peoples can suggest what characters i recruit and how to build them up(i.e. armour knight Annette, dark knight Claude, etc...) including Brian

When will the first part be up and how often will you update?

Part 1 will be up tomorrow and i'm gonna try and update it every few days. 

See y'all tomorrow 

Prologue: Dreams of 

Spoiler

Dear diary journal,

I just had one of the strangest dreams of my life.

It started with me dreaming about being crucifix by these strange peoples for reason I don't understand, them this battle dream about these two armies fighting, ending with this woman furiously stabbing the man leading one of the armies, yet the strangest part was when I was alone in a room with an odd child.1500181054_page1.thumb.jpg.bd857cc1432b65986949581a22be7e1a.jpg 

she appears to be just as confuse as i was when see saw me1126471115_page2.thumb.jpg.34340d0bc834733f025468ae264d3a0a.jpg1227563815_page3.thumb.jpg.34c594d57934fc67444113578d95872c.jpg

This is me, Brian, a simple mercenary that is still living with father at the ripe old age of 18 years(or at least that what he been telling me for the last 5 years), but to say that I'm an ordinary man would be a mistake, because I AM A DEMON 758964733_Page6(2).thumb.jpg.1b0a2f004203ea18592647642ad2971c.jpg

Even in my dream, I am mocked 😞

This strange girl kept on asking questions like what was my name, did I have any friends  , my social insurance number , but the weirdest one was about what day I born, because to be honest, I don't actually know and every time I asked my father he always said I was born on a different day or month. So I told her the date of the last birthday party I had with him

2007816095_page12.thumb.jpg.68f6511c768d87a2d5b1c8ae25d1fed0.jpg

245984611_page13.thumb.jpg.db2d9ed1c78ccd0d1215ea5309751e8a.jpg

Somehow I also managed to guess her birthday in the process 🤔

I tried to ask her for her name, but she started to fall asleep2014361175_page14.thumb.jpg.ef47b9e18263fb4bf1c6fbc1f16a947d.jpg

I wanted to shout at her tell me what is about to begin, but couldn't, because I woke up from that dream. All that left is for me to wonder about the nature of this dream, what it means, will it help determine my future, can it...421486982_page15.thumb.jpg.081eef26131d2e507bbc5f24858b7a27.jpg

Guess that will have to wait till later, because I have to leave for work now.

post chapter comments

Spoiler

So ya this is my first attempt to writing something like this and I hope that everyone enjoys this first part, the continuations with be posted later today or tomorrow, if you have comments on my style of having any suggestions, go ahead and tell. well until next time when we find out what happens next

Edited by kaiserbaedd