General bug tracking thread

I’m just starting out, and I have the quest on 5/11 to find a choir signup sheet for the choirmaster.

unable to find the item on my own, I watched gameplay videos on YouTube, so I know exactly where it is supposed to be: near Dorothea at the edge of some stairs by the bushes in the dormitory area.

it isn’t there

I’m not missing it — I’ve seen the exact spot in videos, and in my game that spot is empty.

This is obviously a minor quest, but without it I can’t unlock the choir activity.

does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve already restarted the whole day once.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, DarthPA said:

So I don't know if this is only happening to me but I've been getting a bug in the Greenhouse. I'll plant 4 Pale-Blue Flowers and just infuse with magic for 0g. When I go to harvest the next week the seeds, for some reason, have changed to 5 seemingly random seed types. Like things you would never put together for any reason. It is starting to cost me stat booster chances and I needed to know if this was only happening to me.

This is happening to me too.  I would plant 5 flower seeds (mostly Pale-Blue) and use the Pegasus' blessing then when I harvest, the game shows  Mixed Fruit Seeds, Root Vegetable Seeds, Western Fodlan Seeds, Mixed Herb Seeds, and Vegetable Seeds planted.  This has happened to me two consecutive harvests in a row and started occurring after I bought the DLC.

Not exactly sure if this is a glitch or an oversight, but for some reason or another, the Ashen Wolves will always use their japanese death screams when they die, even if the English dub was chosen instead.

Edited by Moltz23

• 2 weeks later...

Just found a new bug of sorts.

Turns out the Agarthan General from Verdant Wind's endgame (Oddesse I think?) has a death quote, but due to an oversight, it's possible to see it only by disabling the combat animations. This is the only instance I'm aware of where this happens.

• 6 months later...

in my Azure Moon playthrough, I used Ingrid as a Pegasus Knight to kill Bernadetta in the second Gronder Field battle without having triggered Petra's dialog, then moved a unit onto the hill, thus triggering her dialog and movement. This caused Edelgard to give her dialog for setting the hill on fire twice

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 6:42 AM, Hexprone said:

I’m just starting out, and I have the quest on 5/11 to find a choir signup sheet for the choirmaster.

unable to find the item on my own, I watched gameplay videos on YouTube, so I know exactly where it is supposed to be: near Dorothea at the edge of some stairs by the bushes in the dormitory area.

it isn’t there

I’m not missing it — I’ve seen the exact spot in videos, and in my game that spot is empty.

This is obviously a minor quest, but without it I can’t unlock the choir activity.

does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve already restarted the whole day once.

I had the same problem. Couldn’t figure out how to fix it 

• 7 months later...

I didn't see it posted in Serenes yet.

Quite a recent find for Three Houses, it's been discovered for a few months now, and it's called the Groundhog Day glitch.

The reason for the name is that through the calendar, it is possible to skip ahead to the end of the month on a chapter where the mission isn't at the end of the month. When you trigger this, you will go towards weapon XP gains as normal at the end of each week, then the screen will go black... and voila, you go back to the start of the month, on your first free day. Hence, groundhog day.

You get to keep all trained ranks too. An alternative to grinding with broken weapons in NG.

Here's a link to a video on how to do it:

Text instructions:

1. Be on a month where the mission isn't on the last day (chapter 4 is the earliest one)
  2. Do whatever you want for the first free day
  3. On the second free day, choose Explore. Spend your activity points however you please, but do not end exploration.
  4. Open the journal, select "Calendar" and select the mission day.
  5. Highlight "Skip to Date" - while highlighting, hold right on the stick or d-pad and press A. Look to the left of the confirmation dialogue, the date description tab should've changed or disappeared. Confirm "Yes" when successful.

It goes without saying, but since you can break the game with infinite tutoring using this exploit, it's only really for breaking the game without having to do multiple NG+ runs to get weapon ranks. Other than that you should obviously not use it if you want the game to still remain challenging.

Edited by DaveCozy