Lost Lore - Who Are You Sending?

Mercakete

Michalis and Minerva - this time they... "returned ready and raring for the next time." Sibling bond strengthened! 😄 I knew they could be a dynamite team one day!

Now, to send in a strike team! ... Hm. Uh, who, though? Hmm... Well, I think I'll send Michalis, Minerva, Maria, and...Navarre. He's kind of a fourth wheel, but I like the Macedon siblings and Navarre's whole schtick is being hired to fight. (Also, I find the Whitewings overdone to the point of being annoying.)

And there they go! Good luck, guys! ...Hm. How do I view their progress?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress report: All of my units are doubling theirs, anyone have this not be the case?

Caeda +2 is getting wrecked by her foe, lost 2/3rds of her HP in one hit. I had the highest expectations of her since the enemy is supposedly cavalry-heavy, but nope. Could it be an archer?

Legendary Marth +2 is losing pretty badly too, guess he's up against a tanky lancer. Hardin?

Palla+10 is winning pretty well in her matchup. Michalis +2 even better, he took zero damage. Guess I'll send some greens in slots one and two tomorrow and see what happens.

First strike report:

"The foes are still going strong! Just keep at it!"

I had Est in the first slot, she doubled her foe and revealed it to be a lance wielding cavalier of the sable knights

Palla was in the second slot, doubled her foe, but got taken out by turn two.

Catria in third barely took any damage, doubled her foe, and revealed it to be Lorenz (sword general with FE1impired art)

Minerva doubled her foe

Hopefully the bridal party can finish things off, with Bridal Marth in the first slot, his future brother-in-law Merric in the second, bridal Caede in the third, with young Tiki (the flower girl) taking the fourth.

Legendary Marth KO'd the enemy he was up against. The others (Legendary Tiki, Camus, and Merric) didn't really take any damage at all. So, I guess I picked wisely that first round?

Also, random Lorenz.

Finished the story portion of Lost Lore (used Sheena, Camus, Groom Marth, and Fallen Tiki for the Strike portion). lol, Lorenz being a sword armored unit (though it makes sense).

Wow, was not expecting the Saga text to scroll along with official artwork from the older games (pantsless Marth and BS FE artwork of Camus and Nyna) as well as even a screenshot of the Famicom game and Heroes Thereafter from FE11.

Now time to get the rest of the rewards (finished the Saga at 360 lines; need 550 lines total for all the rewards).

Edited by Roflolxp54

After the first battle, the unidentified first enemy completely crushed Caeda. I'm assuming it's Camus so I'll switch her out for Bride Marth. Legendary Marth was shading the Lorenz fight but I swapped him out for Young Tiki for a better matchup. Palla killed the generic archer easily, which means the game actually is taking into account the Iote's seal she has equipped. Michalis had the generic lancer near-death so I'm letting him continue.

It's slightly trollish of the game to tell you the enemy is primarily cavalry then to have the main cavalry threat be one that comes with null effective weapons.

Edited by Humanoid

Note to self: Send Hardin in once my strike team gets their butts kicked for giggles.  All I know is that a 4* Michalis is causing the fourth enemy to tink, and it's hilarious.  Everyone else is dying horribly.

The first enemy slot is Camus for me and I suspect that the 3rd slot is either an axe or lance unit. Leaning towards an axe unit since BB!Marth is in my 3rd slot and neither of them are doing much damage to each other. Swapped out BB!Marth for Caeda to see how things go.

Edited by Flying Shogi

So, uh, legendary Marth and Merric killed the generic enemies they were against without much issue. Camus and Lorenz are the only ones left.

Second Strike report

"only one enemy remains that is it"

Bridal Marth managed to finish off his foe round 2, and after Merric revealed the second foe finished it off in round 3

Merric revealed the second to be a bow knight of the Sable order.

Bridal Caede finished Lorenz in the second round, but didn't double Camus in the third.

Young Tiki was poorly placed as she revealed her foe to be Camus. She gets taken down after her first strike in the third round, and Camus barely held on.

With only Camus remaining, barely alive it is time to switch games for a moment, as Alm, Lukas, Clair, and Clive prepare to take on Zeke

Round 1:

First slot: generic lance cav. Michalis took no damage in fighting her and did some good damage.

Second slot: Minerva took no damage and fought well against the mystery unit.

Third slot: Maria is trying very hard! Hardly doing any damage, and is only down to a sliver over HP.

Fourth slot: Navarre took a bit of damage, but is doing a lot more damage than he's taking.

Round 2: (I figured out how to view progress!)

First slot: Michalis is still taking no damage in fighting generic lance cav. In fact, he KO'd her!

Second slot: Minerva is still taking no damage and revealed Camus! He's nearly down!

Third slot: Maria is still trying very hard! Still hardly doing any damage, and is only down to a sliver over HP again.

Fourth slot: Navarre KO'd the generic archer cav.

Bonus!

After KOing their respective foes, Michalis and Navarre began attacking the foes their adjacent allies were fighting!

3hrs to go until this round is over!

11 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I wonder if the characters we'll see in Lost Lore in their original game art are characters they plan to never release in Heroes.

That sounds like a stretch; they're probably just like that since they don't have art yet. I can see them throwing in characters already in Heroes later.

Oh. Okay, so, Lorenz is in slot 3. Maria crit right before he KO'd her. He's also the last one here, now.

Edit: Sending the same team to finish him off!

Edited by Mercakete

Well, Maria was KO'd and Lorenz is still kicking. Sending the team in again! ...What do you mean, "have a break?" Come on Maria! Are you or are you not a Macedonian princess?! Pull your weight! (If nothing else, her siblings and hired blade will finish him off this time.)

WuBLMEOl.png

My weird glitched scouting session ended up being nothing special as expected, besides taking more than twice the time to finish. I got no progress reports for the strike intil there was less than 20 hours left as well. I just let it finish normally considering the event seems to be lasting more than long enough to get all the rewards.

The ending with the old artwork was pretty nice, but is there no way to watch it again? I got a bit distracted partway into it. Feels like something that should probably be added to the Event Recap in the future.

21 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is how you do Scouts: You and your twin.

Screenshot_20190820-1058062.png

He's a triplet, actually. And his brothers look a lot more like each other than him (and he somewhat got left out of the naming scheme of carpentry materials; his triplet brothers are Cord and Bord.) I'm sure he's happy to have a clone. 🙂

Now, let's see how Macedon did! ...Whoa. Okay, Maria redeemed herself. She crit on her second hit and KO'd Lorenz! Good job Macedonian princess! Also, her siblings reached A support with each other. Yay!

And wow, I wasn't expecting a story reel like that.

20 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

The ending with the old artwork was pretty nice, but is there no way to watch it again? I got a bit distracted partway into it. Feels like something that should probably be added to the Event Recap in the future.

You can rewatch the ending by clearing the Strike stage again. Still worth doing Lost Lore given that it's low effort and you still get free goodies that are easily more useful than Arena medals.