Lost Lore - Who Are You Sending?

Mercakete

20 hours ago, Vince777 said:

How does combat work anyway?

My Klein was completely destroyed by Narcian. Does it factor in the Delphi Shield that he has in Binding Blade (I see this Narcian is holding a sword) or do archers just don't have an advantage over fliers on this mode?

I am almost certain effective Weapons do work since they mentioned Strikes being cavalry heavy during the last Lost Lore.

As for why Klein was completely destroyed, maybe it is bad luck and he missed a lot of his shots and Narcian landed a critical or something. Units can miss in this mode and I am pretty sure I saw them do critical damage too.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am almost certain effective Weapons do work since they mentioned Strikes being cavalry heavy during the last Lost Lore.

As for why Klein was completely destroyed, maybe it is bad luck and he missed a lot of his shots and Narcian landed a critical or something. Units can miss in this mode and I am pretty sure I saw them do critical damage too.

No, it was none of that. My best guess is they made him resistant to arrows because he's wearing a Delphi Shield in Binding Blade. Would also explain why he's using a sword rather than an axe since that's what he uses in FE6. 

So, someone named Windham is here. Lloyd and Ursula were KO'd but my 3* Linus did pretty well. Giving the fangs a break and sending in Valetine's Roy, Summer Lilina, Christmas Cecilia and Flying Nino. (I know Nino doesn't fit in very well, but she wants to do her best.)

Edit: Results

Well, uh... Lilina was absolutely and utterly destroyed. Narcian was uncovered...before he KO'd Nino. Roy did well, Cecilia did well. Well... I guess I should choose some more units!

Slot 1: (KO'd) Blue Mage

Slot 2: Lance Armor

Slot 3: Windham (Blue mage - inf.)

Slot 4: Narcian (Sword Flier)

Foe Emblem! Idunn, Legault, Zephiel, and Narcian! (Time to face yourself, Narcie!)

Edited by Mercakete

PFF-

Okay, so Narcian (ally) couldn't do ANY damage to Narcian (foe.) He just kept tinking. Meanwhile, Zephiel was killed by Windham and Legault killed the enemy lance armor with the help of Idunn.

Alright, time to send in the FE7 protags! Brave Eliwood, Brave Hector, Brave Lyn, and Ninian. Let's go! Time to help the kids out!

I use Dorcas, Lector, Flying Bow Lyn, and Cecilia for my strike team.  I've been changing it every time, because Narcian is ridiculously tanky no matter who I use.

• 1 month later...

It's that time again! A new world to be explored in order to restore the lost lore!

This time, we're going to the World of Awakening! So, rise and shine, summoners! This looks like a good place to catch some butterflies...

There are a lot of units to choose from this time! good luck!

As for my own team, I think I'll send Lon'qu and Olivia to Arena Ferox. (But I wish I could send Basilio and Flavia instead, given the location.)

I don't really care about this part of the mode so I just threw A!Tiki and Donnel at the first part.  I might do a round where I send A!Tiki and summer A!Tiki later on for laughs.  Oh! I can send multiple teams of Lucina since I ended up with all her versions without trying.  The Grimas will be sent out tomorrow, because I am like that.

Lon'qu and Olivia are back!

This time, they..."got tied up in their excitement to investigate." I guess returning home for a while would be exciting. 🙂 ...I wonder how much exploration they actually did. Like, together as opposed to separately.

Next!

Ylisstol... Isn't that the capital of Ylisse? I don't quite remember... Well, assuming it is, let's send Chrom and Lissa!

And Breakneck Pass, hm? (Man, Summer Robin keeps wanting to go on these. Nope.) Obviously, I need to send Cordelia. I don't have her bestie, Sumia, so I guess I'll send her husband with her. Sending off Cordelia and Frederick! Maybe she'll stop daydreaming about Chrom for a change... Oo! I hope they get Picnic alts based on their Awakening supports! I loved those; felt so bad for Fredrick.

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Ylisstol... Isn't that the capital of Ylisse? I don't quite remember... Well, assuming it is, let's send Chrom and Lissa!

An idea so good I will blatantly steal it (and yes it is the Ylisse capital)

As for my other pair, I think Aversa and male Grima shall jump straight to Plegia Castle.

9 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

An idea so good I will blatantly steal it (and yes it is the Ylisse capital)

As for my other pair, I think Aversa and male Grima shall jump straight to Plegia Castle.

Thanks! ^_^ And it is at times like these that I wish Validar was in the game... Ah well. Father-deity bonding can take place another time.

The explorers are back!

Chrom and Lissa: This time, they..."devised an ingenious strategy for investigating." ...So, Robin was never needed after all, huh?

Cordelia and Fredrick: This time, they..."grew tense from being in an unfamiliar world." ... ... ... What?

Ooookay, well, time to send people out again!

This time, let's send Lucina and her little sister Cynthia to Ylisstol to have a look around at how things were before the world blew up. =D

And for Breakneck Pass... Hmm Masked Marth and Gerome can tackle it as Team Masks. (This is also why I got them to S rank. Mask couple.)

Lastly, ... Christmas Chrom and Original Hector wanted to go to Plegia Castle. What? XD No, no... Henry can get some bonding time in with his daughter, Noire.

All right, I think Plegia Castle should end off with a festive note, as Halloween Henry and Christmas Tharja finish the exploration. Meanwhile Sumia and Cordelia ride off to save the day in Breakneck Pass. But alas, Ylisstol is about to fall to the enemies of its other arcs, as Walhart the Conqueror and Grima waltz in. I usually try not to repeat units so soon, but I liked the double villain idea when I had it.

On 11/16/2019 at 12:12 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

All right, I think Plegia Castle should end off with a festive note, as Halloween Henry and Christmas Tharja finish the exploration. Meanwhile Sumia and Cordelia ride off to save the day in Breakneck Pass. But alas, Ylisstol is about to fall to the enemies of its other arcs, as Walhart the Conqueror and Grima waltz in. I usually try not to repeat units so soon, but I liked the double villain idea when I had it.

Nice story you whipped up there! =D

Alright, here's how everyone did!

Lucina and Cynthia: This time, they..."collected stories about respected individuals." Aww, that's nice! And totally something they would do if their home's libraries and such got restored. Cynthia would be looking into heroes of yore, and I could see Lucina joining her for that.

Masked Marth and Gerome: This time, they..."returned ready and raring for the next time." ... What...exactly happened to elicit that response...? I mean, obviously something fired them up...

Henry and Summer Noire: This time, they..."argued fiercely over how to best investigate." Henry? Argue? It was probably actually Noire's dual personalities arguing with each other and Henry just being all "Whatever you decide, sweetie! ^_^"

Okay, we have to send someone to Plegia again, so how about this: M!Morgan and Fallen M!Robin. I do not have either of their feminine forms, so they'll just have to make due. Considering M!Morgan uses Grima's truth, I guess the Grima in Fallen M!Robin can just work on preparing his next vessel bonding. Yeah. ... Bonding.

Edit: Let's see how the Grimleal bonded, shall we?

M!Morgan and Fallen M!Robin: This time, they..."passed spare time doing intense training." X'D Oh my gosh! I can't believe how well this fit!

Well, time to move on to the Border Wastes! Strike team time! Hmm I think the border wastes was where something went down. So...Chrom, Lissa, Aversa, and Masked Marth. Let's try this.

Edited by Mercakete

So in the current Lost Lore boss battle it show Gangrel as a red dagger unit. Guess that pretty much confirms that both him and Awakening Anna will be dagger units instead of being a sword or staff unit if added to Heroes. Was kind of hoping one of them would bring Levin Sword to the game but I guess that weapon is being saved for a future Robin alt I suppose though who knows maybe one of those Tricksters will have Levin Dagger or something.