Lost Lore - Who Are You Sending?

Mercakete

Oookay, so, Gangrel is on the far right, and next to him is an axe flier. Lissa didn't do so well, but at least she survived. Aversa somehow did terrible against that axe flier.

Reordering the team! Sending in...Fallen M!Robin, M!Morgan, Gerome, and Masked Marth! An eclectic group, off to change the fate of the word (and doomed to fail)!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enemy order for me was Axe Flier, Gangrel, Mustafa, Bowman. After reading up on what enemies to expect, I sent an all-red team of Adult Tiki, Marthed Mask, Horse Chrom and Olivia against them. Funnily enough Olivia managed to take out her opponent in a day.

Second day I just swapped Tiki and Chrom around because I figure I want physical damage against the flier and magic against Mustafa. Worked out well enough and the mission is clear.

Idk if it has been mentioned earlier, but:

- The first Lost Lore had Lorenz with a Sword (and Camus with a Lance, but he's in the game yet).

- The second had Windham with a Blue Tome (and Narcian with a Sword).

- This one has Gangrel with a Red Dagger and Mustafa with an Axe.

Do you think that this could give us any indication that when added, those units are going to bring the same type of weapon? (Yes, I'm assuming a Narcian Alt then).

10 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Do you think that this could give us any indication that when added, those units are going to bring the same type of weapon? (Yes, I'm assuming a Narcian Alt then).

With characters as obscure as Windham and Mustafa, I suspect it will be a while (than again with the new 3/4 star slot available, I could be wrong).

With the first Strike concluded, Mustafa revealed himself in the first slot, and Gangrel in the third. Chrom did well in his duel with Mustafa, and Lissa survived Gangrel's assault, but Robin fell to some unnamed foe, and Fredrick proved untouchable to the last enemy. With the Parent's defeat, now enter the children,wIth Lucina continuing where Chrom left off, Owain seeking to avenge Robin, Morgan seeking her revenge against the king, and Gerome taking on Fredrick's burden.

Well, they did pretty well! Mustafa was in the far left spot for me, so I switched Fallen M!Robin and M!Morgan's positions. Let's go!

16 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Now for the Dragons of Awakening, Nah, Tiki, Nowi, and Grima to (hopefully) end this strike.

Good luck! =D

• 2 months later...

It's another round of Lost Lore and this time we're checking out Valentia!

Since we're in Zofia Castle, I decided to send Brave Celica and Conrad.

Went and picked FH!Celica and FH!Delthea as one of my pairs and sent them to go burn down Zofia Castle up Fear Mountain because clearly that is where a couple of witches would be hanging out. For my other pairs I guess I will do something random like Lukas and Clair as one pair and normal Delthea and...Kliff I guess since they are my two favorite characters from Echoes.

Celica and Conrad have returned! This time, they... "encountered and studied an unusual creature." That's just Slayde, guys.

So I was dumb last time and didn't select to go after max lore. So, finally, the first section is complete and new areas have been unlocked for me!

Celica and Conrad return! This time, they... "returned ready and raring for the next time." It's cool to see them bonding like this. 🙂

Forest crossroads, eh? Hmm... I don't have Silque or I'd send her out. This reminds me of early game, so that's what I'm guessing. I'd send Forsyth and Python since I don't have Silque, but I don't have Python either. Hmm Clive, go on and scout with your sister, then. Sending Clive and Clair!

Now, for Fear Mountain. I like the Fallen Delthea + Fallen Celica idea; that was good. But let's see if I can't come up with something myself... I already sent Clive, (who won the day with a crit on that chapter for me) so... Hmm yeah, I'll go ahead and follow the witchy example and send Fallen Celica and Fallen Delthea. Sonia might've been a good one to send, too, if I had her. She has certain connections, after all.

These days I just look on in bewilderment at what teams the game gives me by default.

Alm and Seth

Delthea and Karla

Berkut and Nina

Genny and Tana

Nope, I can't make heads nor tails of that.

4 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

I sent Rinea and Duma on their way together.

Berkut likes his filet mignon well done.

Edited by XRay

A bit late on this one. Lukas and Alm had to reclaim Zofia Castle on my first set.

On the next round, Fear Mountain is a no brainer, having Silque warp Alm in for the kill is the only way to go. I am not entirely certain where exactly they mean for the Forest Crossroad, so how about Boey and Mae check it out.

Just started the third round, Legendary Alm and Clive lead the Deliverance to victory on the Rigel plains, while Brave Celica and Genny finish off the Forest Crossroad.

Alright, they're back! Let's check on Clive and Clair first. This time, they... "grew tense from being in an unfamiliar world." Only, they're not in an unfamiliar world...

Now, for Fallen Celica and Fallen Delthea! This time, they... "devised an ingenious strategy for investigating." You mean "DUMA POWER!!!"?

Well, let's try this a bit...differently. Sending some locals to the Forest Crossroads. Faye, Tobin, you're up!

And Fear Mountain? Best send in the professionals. Clive and Mathilda, let's go!

It seems like sending locals works well, so let's send Dancing Berkut and Dancing Rinea on a leisurely stroll there. ❤️

Alright, my teams are back! Faye and Tobin first. This time, they... "shared tales from home in the evenings." Awww. 🙂 Yeah, they're both home-centric characters. Makes sense. How sweet; stories of home between friends!

Now for Clive and Mathilda. This time, they... "passed spare time doing intense training." So, I guess they were found by the witches and had to fight their way out. Sounds about right. Of course, Clive was probably sighing after Mathilda the whole time, hehe!

Now for Berkut and Rinea! This time, they... "enjoyed a veritable feast together." Okay, cuteness overload! They clearly went out for a picnic on those Rigelian plains. Oh man, so cute! I love these guys! ❤️

Dancing Berkut and Dancing Rinea are back again from their hike in the Rigel Planes. This time, they... "spoke about the future in the evenings." Oh my gosh I can't take how adorable these two are! ❤️

Edit: And now, the final battle! I think I may be a bit ironic here... Sending Duma, Fallen Celica, Fallen Delthea and Fallen Berkut. :3

Edited by Mercakete