Lost Lore - Who Are You Sending?

Mercakete

This will end on a dire note, as Mad Berkut, and the innocently dancing Rinea are heading towards tragedy on Rigel Plains. Meanwhile, Fear Mountain strikes back with controlled heroes, as Witch Celica and controlled Delthea make their assault.

With that done we reach the assault on Rigel Castle, and Legendary Alm and Legendary Celica are joined by best mage Delthea, and Celica's lame brother Conrad (I really need to get better Shadow of Valentia characters in FEH)

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS LEON'S TIME TO SHINE!  Since it's his world, he's giving Spring Camilla a tour of the best drinking places. Yeah.

Fallen Celica and Inigo are bonding over whether or not she has to impale him for hitting on her subjects.

Fallen Berkut and Lukas round it out, though I don't remember who accompanied them.

The Next strike team is the core of the Deliverance, with Clive, Clair, Lucas, and Pyton making their assault,

Hopefully the final strike force, the heroes of Ram village (Gray, Legendary Alm, Tobin, and Legendary Celica), plan to take out Rudolph.

Edited by Eltosian Kadath
avoiding double post

Well, Fallen Delthea...fell. So, I replaced her with original Alm. The guy Alm was fighting was pretty tough, though; almost knocked him down. And then it was revealed to be Rudolf. And I was all "Oh. ... Well, this brings back memories." (The first time my Alm in FE15 used his special ability (the one that gives you the "Duma Incarnate" achievement) it was against Rudolf. Alm killed him in one hit or something with that in there. And then FEELINGS happened. Especially after I found out the lyrics to the song that was playing on that map.)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright! Since my summoning went well, Valentine's Rudolf is facing his FE2 self! And alongside his family, too! With him are Valentine's Alm+Celica, Dancing Berkut and Dancing Rinea. Everyone's here! =D It's actually pretty sweet. ^w^

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit late in reviving this, but Lost Lore is back and we're in Tellius this time!

For the Begnion Coast, I sent in regular Sigrun and Bride Tanith. They wound up training while they were there.

For the desert, I wish I could've sent in Muarim and Tormod, or Stefan and Lethe, but the former 3 aren't in the game yet, and I don't have Lethe. Also would've thrown in Rafiel and Nailah, but again, Rafiel isn't in the game yet, and I don't have Nailah. So, I sent Soren and Mordecai to look for any swordmasters buried in the sand.

Tanas Manor was an easy one. I sent Oliver and Reyson. (Sorry, Reyson!)

I sent Lethe and Mordecai to the Grann desert, and they "got lost, but were rescued". Stefan... I know you're there somewhere...

(Valentine) Mist and Titania for Tanas Manor, since they were the ones who went looking for a sign of Reyson there.

Well, Soren and Mordecai were uneasy being in an unfamiliar world...except that they're not... And Oliver and Reyson "uncovered signs of a struggle." Mmmmmm-hm. "Uncovered;" sure. I wouldn't doubt if there was a struggle, but I guess neither wants to talk about it. (The former probably because he'd get in trouble and the latter because he's embarrassed about how weak he is. Poor guy really wishes he had Tibarn's strength.)

Anyway, sent Soren and Moredecai back to the desert and Oliver and Reyson back to the villa. Also sent Sanaki and Altina to Mainal Cathedral.

Oh boy I should go over mine so far shouldn't I

On the Begnion coast, Ike had to meet the young and sassy empress Sanaki, to start everything off.

In the next round Tanith and Sigrun scout out the Grann desert for their little empress, and in Duke Tanas's Villa Oliver is admiring his newest prize, Reyson.

In the next round Naesala gets a chance to reunite with the long lost Leanne at the edge of Duke Tanas's estate, while in the Mainal Cathedral we all remember it was founded in a battle between Altina and Yune.

Finally the current round that will unlock the final battle, Ike and his trusty tactician Soren arrive in the Grann desert to deal with some "outlaws", while in the Mainal Cathedral long lost sisters Micaiah and Sanaki finally have a chance to bond

Alright, my turn again!

Soren and Mordecai returned from the Grann Desert again. This time, they "came to understand each other a bit better." That's cool! 😄

Oliver and Reyson are back from Oliver's place, too. This time, they "returned ready and raring for the next time." So, they worked out their differences? Maybe?

Sanaki and Altina are back, too. This time, they "passed spare time doing intense training." Neat! Guess Sanaki's trying to learn from the first while she can. Great! I'll send them back to the Mainal Cathedral to keep scouting.

Also, HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS?! This Lost Lore is called "Life Returns." Man, that song gets to me... I'm beginning to get a little emotional...

Well, Sanaki and Altina came back from the capitol talking about the future. I guess Sanaki's been filling grandma in. 🙂

And now, the assault on Serenes. I don't have Tibarn or I may have sent in all the birds, but I did sent in Reyson, Leanne, Naesala and Oliver.

Edit: Well, I guess Reyson's dream came true, to an extent. I had him in the far left position and as it turns out, pitted against Devdan...and Devdan couldn't damage him! For once in his delicate life, Reyson was tough! I'm happy for him. =D

Edited by Mercakete

The birds revealed the rest of the enemies, Oliver in the near left and Kimaarsi in the near right, and even managed to take out the generic mage. That leave it open for the Greil Mercenaries to finish things off with Oscar taking the opne slot, Ike (brave Ike) going for Oliver, Soren taking down Kimaarsi, and Titania dealing with Mekkkah Devdan, which they accomplished with aplomb.

• 4 weeks later...

A new Lost Lore has begun! This time we'll be taking on a similar role to Bruno and scouring this world for history and information! I'm particularly excited about this one. ^_^ I wonder what the story at the end will reveal!

So, first up, we're looking around Askr! I decided to send natives who know the area and are used to looking for things. That's right -- a veritable Easter egg hunt like this calls for the experts! I'm sending Bunny Alfonse and Bunny Sharena!

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Story? In Lost Lore Spoils, there is not Heroes Saga to compile, so no story to read.

It's still a story, even if it isn't story mode. (Using "story" as a general word here, not a game-specific term.) And since this one is about Heroes, I wonder if it'll include new lore, or maybe recap some of what we already know. Either way will be fun for me.

Alright we have to start with Alphonse and Sharena showing us around Askr, and from there it opens up other lands to explore.

Next Ylgr (which reminds me I should update my number of 5 star units list) and Gunnthra show us around Nifl. Meanwhile in Muspell Helbindi and Ylgr have fun at the beaches of Muspell (I know sending two different versions of Ylgr at the same time seem a bit ill timed of me, but I am missing so many of the Muspell units to make a good Muspell pair).

Bunny Alfonse and Bunny Sharena came back, having wished upon a star together. Too cute!

So, I sent Hrid and Gunnthra to Nifl. They need more bonding time. Also, I like how even-keeled those two tend to be.

As for Muspell, Laegjarn and Laevateinn get to have some sisterly bonding time.