Sign in to follow this  
GreatTacticianMoon

Stuck on lvl 22

I worked so hard to get to the final chapter and now I keep dying to low teir units, if any of you have a strategy for beating this level please share it with me, I tried almost everything, should I grind until I'm level 60 or should I use some sort of strategy?  

8 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Which route are you on, which units are you using, what weapons and items are they equipped with? 

Blue lions route, I have all the main units and linhardt and Bernadetta, most of them have iron weapons but i can get more when I retreat before death.

Are you splitting up your army?

The fact that there are routes on the left and right are bait. Going straight down the middle to deal with the majority of the enemies without splitting your forces is the best bet. It makes it much easier to focus on the bigger threats.

Edited by Slumber

easy way? restart and actually level them up. but aside from that gank squad the enemy. also iron? why? you should be in at least steel weapons in final chaps, hell I never found an interest in speed runs so Im sorry if this sounds mean, but seriously, just start over from scratch and grind your gear.