Dancer Battalions?

I want battalions for each character that you get from their Paralogues. However I can't seem to find one for Dorothea. I looked on Serenes Forest battalion list and apparently there is one called Opera Co. Volunteers. Anyone know where you get this battalion?

On any chapter that takes place in Enbarr's capital city, you need to have Dorothea or (presumably) Manuela approach the Opera building. You'll know it's the right map, as hovering over the building will tell you that's where it is instead of a naming it some other type of terrain.

I can't remember exactly what chapters in which routes you hit here, but Church route and Dimitri's route both hit this map. Church route earlier than Dimitri. 

54 minutes ago, Shun One said:

On any chapter that takes place in Enbarr's capital city, you need to have Dorothea or (presumably) Manuela approach the Opera building. You'll know it's the right map, as hovering over the building will tell you that's where it is instead of a naming it some other type of terrain.

I can't remember exactly what chapters in which routes you hit here, but Church route and Dimitri's route both hit this map. Church route earlier than Dimitri. 

Claude's route also has that map.