What Endings Did You Get?

Replayed the last mission in Golden Deer to see every S-support and change up the pairings I got, so I was able to get screenshots of:

Manuela/Hanneman

Seteth/Flayn

Felix/Bernadetta

Leonie/Shamir

Lorenz/Lysithea

Hilda/Marianne

Ignatz/Raphael

Byleth/Claude

Claude/Lysithea

Byleth/Lorenz

Lysithea/Cyril

Claude/Lorenz

Byleth/Sylvain

Linhardt/Flayn

Byleth/Seteth

Ignatz/Lysithea

Bernadetta/Raphael

Byleth/Felix

Byleth/Raphael

Raphael/Lysithea

Byleth/Ignatz

Byleth/Linhardt

Byleth/Hanneman

Byleth/Alois

Linhardt/Lysithea

Byleth/Cyril

Byleth/Sothis

I also got a bunch of solo ones but that’s all the paired endings I’ve seen so far. Unfortunately didn’t get to see the ones I was originally going for but oh well

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Byleth/Dedue

Lorenz/Marianne

Ingrid/Silvain

Annette/Mercedes

Honestly I wanted Annette to marry Dimitri but she stuck to Mercedes (can’t blame her) and Dimitri went solo. Felt extra bad since I married Dedue and took his best bro away so we could just chill and garden for the rest of our lives. 😅 

Blue Lions: Byleth/Ingrid, Dimitri/Dedue, Ashe/Annette, Felix/Sylvain 

Golden Deer: Byleth/Lysithea, Claude/Ingrid, Lorenz/Marianne, Raphael/Bernadetta, Ignatz/Hilda, Leonie/Felix

BE-Edelgard: Byleth/Bernadetta, Edelgard/Hubert, Ferdinand/Dorothea, Caspar/Annette, Linhardt/Petra, Felix/Ingrid

Aside from the Byleth pairings, I didn’t plan any of these endings. 

Only finished Blue Lions route so far and almost every paired ending I got surprised me (yes, even Blyeth since I clicked ??? by accident when I intended to stay single) since I wasn't sure how paired ending worked in this game. So I got...

Caspar/Shamir- Was the first paired ending to show up in my ending and I wasn't expecting these two to have an ending together. I actually like that there are non-romantic paired endings in this game.

Ignatz/Mercedes- Forgot these two even had an A support with each other considering I was trying to get Ignatz to be with Ingrid.

Seteth/Hilda- Another non romantic ending and is probably one of my favorites.

Felix/Dorothea- Was trying to get Felix to get together with Annette (since she is one the few people Felix is actually nice to) but I liked Felix support chain with Dorothea as well so I am okay with this one.

Ashe/Annette- I always headcanoned these two as Blyeth's favorite pupils since they seemed to be the kind of people who would get along quite well with their teacher (especially since I spent a lot of my free days activities with these two) so it was amusing to see them paired up together.

Sylvain/Ingrid- Seriously thought Sylvain was going to end up alone but at least he ended up with someone who would truly like and understand him (plus the whole childhood friendship thing).

Dimitri/Flayn- Wasn't sure if he was even going to end up with someone but I guess I got the tall man, tiny girl pairing and at least Dimitri got a happy ending.

Blyeth/Sothis- Wasn't even trying to pair myself with anyone but I do think it is kind of funny that Dimitri and Blyeth both ended up marrying important religious figures. I'm probably going to keep myself single in future playthrough unless they add new characters/S-supports in the future DLC packs.

Catherine, Gilbert, Lysithea, Ferdinand and Dedue all ended up alone. I was surprised Ferdinand ended up alone since it seemed like there were at least three different girls interested in him. I kind of like and don't like that paired endings in Three Houses seem to be random.

I got Dimitri/Byleth (obviously very sweet S support), Felix/Annette (which is just so darn cute and I love everything about it), Sylvain/Ingrid (not too happy with this pairing overall, would have preferred Mercedes honestly), and Doro/Petra (which is excellent).

Just finished my file, and I let everyone get their supports at random with the only exception of Dimitri and Byleth, so I ended with this:

Byleth x Dimitri - Because reasons

Dorothea x Petra - I'm surprised since they couldn't pair up for missions... Dorothea was always paired up with Annete in fights while Petra was on his wyvern in the other sides of the maps... so... How happened? I'm not sure lol

Ashe x Anette - Probably all the heals helped

Felix x Bernadetta - Idk how, but I'm happy with it

Sylvain x Ingrid - Both were flyers unit so, they went ahead to clear some sides of the maps together

Mercedes x Dudue - The power of HEAL!!

At the end of my first run I got:

Edelgard-Byleth, which got the job done and was satisfying. Very happy to get this.

Ferdinand-Petra, which was surprisingly good.

And that's it for paired endings...I lost Caspar, Bernadetta and Dorothea on the last map my first time through it so I didn't see every ending I wanted. The next day I retried it and cleared without casualties, which landed me:

Edelgard-Byleth again.

Caspar-Petra, which was okay. Nothing stellar.

Ferdinand-Dorothea, which was great.

and Hubert-Bernadetta, which was surprisingly cute. I really like the image of Hubert caring about her enough to wear an embroidered flower, despite that going against his image in so dramatic a way.

I planned for all of these, so it was nice I got the endings I wanted.

Edited by De Geso

Just finished my second playthrough with Blue Lions. Here are the endings in the order they were shown in game I got and my thoughts on them. Spoilered for size.

Spoiler

Solo Hanneman

Spoiler

Just Hanneman being the Father of Crestology he is after the war to help society be less reliant on Crests. It’s good enough.

Solo Manuela

Spoiler

Tried to get her ending with Alois, but they both liked me too much. As for her ending, I was a little surprised to see her make her own academy. But her devotion made for a cute little ending.

Solo Gilbert

Spoiler

It just says he serves Dimitri and then trains Dimitri’s son, just as he did Dimitri all those years ago. I just assume that he did return to his family (possibly even bringing them to the Garreg Mach city like in his A support with Byleth).

Solo Alois

Spoiler

I got this before. But him becoming the next captain is good for him.

Seteth/Flayn

Spoiler

Seteth calming down is something he would develop into, as well as improving the Church as he saw fit. Then, after years of disappearance, him and Flayn return, possibly seeing it as safe to be father and daughter again.

Shamir/Cyril

Spoiler

Shamir and Cyril become Robin Hoods (of sorts) after Rhea leaves. That’s actually pretty nice.

Caspar/Catherine

Spoiler

The two follow Rhea to the Red Canyon and marry. They become farmers. I don’t think this was anything special, but I was willing to take either a platonic or romantic relationship with them.

Dedue/Mercedes

Spoiler

They basically bring schooling to Duscur and bring it back. It is a heartwarming ending, all in all, and a god conclusion to what their support chain built upon.

Felix/Leonie

Spoiler

I was surprised I still got this one, considering Felix liked Byleth a lot. Still, Leonie the Blade Breaker II basically having Fraldarius as his home base is pretty nice. And they become drinking buddies. Also nice.

Ashe/Annette

Spoiler

Ashe becomes a knight and lord of Gaspard, and marries Annette. Best part is that Annette wrote a book that immortalized his tales, just as the knights of yore in-universe he looked up to were.

Sylvain/Ingrid

Spoiler

Sylvain makes amends with Sreng and made society less reliant on Crests and Relics. And then Ingrid supports him all the way through. And they had a lot of crestless babies. Overall, a good and cute ending.

Dimitri/Marianne

Spoiler

Basically a summary of Dimitri and Marianne’s lives as King and Queen of Faerghus. And the time where they parted. That last sentence will make the more emotional people very emotional. And it all just gives me a smile.

Byleth/Bernie

Spoiler

While the S-support could have at the very least done away with Bernie actually fearing you killing her, her following the new archbishop where ever he went (even in spite of never overcoming her shyness) and having a discerning eye for those who would go on to serve the church well... well, I think it is still all fine, cute, and dandy.

Next stop is Black Eagles.

Spoiler

And facing Rhea as an enemy for the first time.

I know I didn't get enough A supports to get many endings, all I actually got was Ignatz and Raphael, which isn't really a paired ending, it actually results in:

Spoiler

Ignatz marrying Maya, Raphael's sister. Initially, I was trying to go Ignatz x Lysithea, but I didn't know Raphael and Ignatz getting an A support resulted in anything (though I suppose I should've expected it...). I actually like this though, Ignatz and Raphael were friends a long time, so now they're in-laws! I don't regret this one at all.

I'm pissed though, because I worked to get Byleth and Sylvain to S and I DIDN'T FUCKING GET THE S SUPPORT SCENE. I don't understand why! Can someone please explain this to me?! I'm mad because all that work on them was for NOTHING! I wanted to see that scene in-game so bad because I absolutely adore Sylvain... I know I unlocked it too. I got them to A and the S was glowing blue too, and every time I'd tap it, it says to "deepen the bond further, you'll have to wait until the end of the war."

But that didn't happen! I even got more support points between them after getting the A through a birthday tea party for Sylvain and other interactions. So WHY DIDN'T I ACTUALLY GET THE SCENE? What did I do wrong?!

Whatever it is though, I can't do anything about it now... I've finished. I'll have to do ANOTHER WHOLE PLAYTHROUGH to try again! This is why I'm so annoyed.

Edited by Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I know I didn't get enough A supports to get many endings, all I actually got was Ignatz and Raphael, which isn't really a paired ending, it actually results in:

Hide contents

Ignatz marrying Maya, Raphael's sister. Initially, I was trying to go Ignatz x Lysithea, but I didn't know Raphael and Ignatz getting an A support resulted in anything (though I suppose I should've expected it...). I actually like this though, Ignatz and Raphael were friends a long time, so now they're in-laws! I don't regret this one at all.

I'm pissed though, because I worked to get Byleth and Sylvain to S and I DIDN'T FUCKING GET THE S SUPPORT SCENE. I don't understand why! Can someone please explain this to me?! I'm mad because all that work on them was for NOTHING! I wanted to see that scene in-game so bad because I absolutely adore Sylvain... I know I unlocked it too. I got them to A and the S was glowing blue too, and every time I'd tap it, it says to "deepen the bond further, you'll have to wait until the end of the war."

But that didn't happen! I even got more support points between them after getting the A through a birthday tea party for Sylvain and other interactions. So WHY DIDN'T I ACTUALLY GET THE SCENE? What did I do wrong?!

Whatever it is though, I can't do anything about it now... I've finished. I'll have to do ANOTHER WHOLE PLAYTHROUGH to try again! This is why I'm so annoyed.

Did you choose to give the ring to Sylvain at the cemetery?

1 minute ago, Hekselka said:

Did you choose to give the ring to Sylvain at the cemetery?

I was never given the opportunity to. No prompt to go there to meet him ever came up.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I was never given the opportunity to. No prompt to go there to meet him ever came up.

Wait, did you get your father’s ring? You know, the one he talks about when he visits your mother’s grave. Your supposed to get it the month after your father dies in exploration mode in your father’s office.

Just now, Hekselka said:

Wait, did you get your father’s ring? You know, the one he talks about when he visits your mother’s grave. Your supposed to get it the month after your father dies in exploration mode in your father’s office.

Yeah, I did. I remember that part. But I don't remember ever being told anything about having to come back to give it to whoever I want to S support.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I did. I remember that part. But I don't remember ever being told anything about having to come back to give it to whoever I want to S support.

Oh no you don’t need to bring it. The game at some point straight up is supposed to ask you who you want to give the ring to. I don’t remember what GD chapter the game prompts the question though. I think it was 21?

Hmmm...

It can’t be that you only A supported after ch. 20? That’s my only other guess.

Edited by Hekselka

Just now, Hekselka said:

Oh no you don’t need to bring it. The game at some point straight up is supposed to ask you who you want to give the ring to. I’m don’t remembrr what GD chapter the game prompts the question though. I think it was 21?

Hmmm...

It can’t be that you only A supported after ch. 20? That’s my only other guess.

Yeah, that never happened.

I definitely A supported Sylvain before chapter 20. I did chapter 20 yesterday and I got the A support days before that.

...If I actually didn't make a misstep myself, is this a bug?! UGH.

You need to speak to Jeralt when he was in the grave yard, after he died you have to go to his room to pick up the ring. Both were marked as important red quests.

My most recent playthrough (Silver Snow)

I had everyone A ranked everyone before final

Unpaired: Lysithea, Ingrid, Seteth.

Was pretty big surprise since Ingind has highest affinity with Seteth pretty much whole game.

Felix x Annette

Ashe x Marianne

Hanneman x Manuela

Ignatz x Flayn

Lorenz x Lenoine

Ferdinand x Bernedetta

Raphael x Shamir

Alois x Catherine (friends, Alois has family already)

Linhardt x Caspar

Petra x Dorothea

Sylvain x Mercedes

Hilda x Cyril

Byleth x Rhea

6 hours ago, Hauke said:

Most likely you actually did miss the quest to get the ring. It's not the mission at the grave. It's a missiuon later in the game after Jeralt died. Did you see the ring after the grave scene again?

Yes, I know. I did that mission, I remember it. I remember going to Jeralt's room and everything. You read his diary there.

• 5 weeks later...

Well I know I’m late to here.. but it hasn’t been a month so I should be okay.

Anyway, here goes.  My first play-through was with the Blue Lions.  I didn’t realize I had to get a ring so my Byleth wound up alone.

I wanted to put Byleth with Seteth but couldn’t cause I didn’t get the wedding ring.

Other than that, I only got

Seteth/Flayn

Annette/Mercedes

Everyone else wound up alone.  I’m currently nearing the end of the Golden Deer route so I’ll update with results from that later.

For my first Blue Lion run...things kinda took a turn for the bad when the second to last chapter started. I already lost Sylvain and then Seteth died, followed by Flayn, Ashe and Catherine-

So the endings I got were as followed

-Byleth/Bernadetta. The instant I saw this little cutie, I knew she was gonna be my first S-Support. Was not disappointed, she's a legit sweetheart. 
-Dimitri/Dedue. One of the unexpected ones I got, but going through the trouble to make sure Dedue survives makes this worth it. Dedue for best retainer character in the series. 
-Mercedes/Annette. Really didn't wanna get this one, I wanted Annette to get an ending with Ashe, and then the final chapter of Blue Lions happened. It's kinda wholesome tho. 
-Felix/Ingrid. I really wanted Ingrid to be with Sylvain and I stand by in saying they have great chemistry in their supports, but I do like the ending between Felix and Ingrid. Man loses his sword arm for this girl, one of the things Felix always takes pride in, and he says he'd do it again just for her. Tugged at my heartstrings.

The survivors ended up with solo endings. 

I recently finished the Blue Lions route and I got

• Byleth/Dorothea 
  • Dimitri/Dedue (which is sad because I wanted to hook Dimitri up with Marianne...)
  • Sylvain/Mercedes
  • Felix/Bernadetta
  • Ingrid/Seteth (I honestly didn't expect this and I don't like it...)
  • Annette/Gilbert
  • Ashe/Petra
  • Catherine/Shamir

That's all I got while everyone else went solo.

And it's been a while since I finished the Black Eagles (Edelgard's route). I didn't get much from that one, which I got

• Byleth/Edelgard
  • Hubert/Ferdinand
  • Dorothea/Petra
  • Caspar/Linhardt
  • Lysithea/Hanneman

It'll be a long while before I start on the Golden Deer route as I'm taking a break from playing the game.

Finally finished CF a couple of days ago. and the two solo endings which I end up feeling sad was Manuela and Shamir. While the rest got a paired ending. Main problem was there were not enough males to go around for getting everyone paired I guess? I actually didn't really plan any of these with the exception of Edelgard whom I picked for Byleth and Felix/Ingrid since I tried to collect as many support as possible with all the character with each other.

The endings I got was:

Petra/Caspar - Nothing of note really. Was pretty meh but at the same time sweet. Mostly meh.
Hubert/Dorothea - I liked they created an spy-network as they worked in Opera.
Ferdinand/Bernadetta - Honestly Ferdinand was such a smoother in all his A supports but I really did enjoy that he got with Berny in the end. And to be honest I wouldn't care whom he ended up with since I really liked Freddy and all his A supports.
Linhardt/Marianne - Was hoping for Lysithea since they get children together but I liked the this pair aswell since for some reason I really didn't want Marianne to get an solo ending.
Hanneman/Lysithea - Same as above was more hoping for Hanneman/Marianne but was happy to get this ending nonetheless.
Felix/Ingrid - Honestly I expected them to return to their homeland not mercenaries. Which is to be expected in but I mainly thought they would get Azure Moon ending. Which made me realize that there were different endings depending if they were in house or not.

And these were the only characters I had really. For a while I was planning to recruit more units to my house but I decided it would be more interesting for me only getting a couple of each house.

Edited by FoliFF

So, I have beaten Crimson Flower today, so here are the endings (in order shown in game) I got and my thoughts on them.

Alois (solo)

Spoiler

Basically, Alois becomes a farmer at a rebuilt Remire instead of becoming the new leader of the Knights of Seiros. Considering the Knights no longer exist, this makes sense, and I am happy for Alois that he can live in peace.

Hanneman/Manuela

Spoiler

I intended to get this one again, just in case there were changes. Everything was similar to other routes other than their marriage not creating a trend of romance between colleagues and teachers. Still, it was cute.

Shamir

Spoiler

You know, I was trying to get the Alois/Shamir ending, but I decided to A-Support with Alois and then I gave up trying to get the paired ending upon reaching the final chapter. Anyways, Shamir’s ending here is similar to the one I got with Cyril, except she is alone. A bit sad, tbh.

I’ll try to get the paired ending in Silver Snow.

Ingrid

Spoiler

I intended to keep Ingrid single on this route. Basically, she puts in enough hard work as head of Galatea that she turns the territory around from a poor farming land to the exact opposite quality. She did well.

Lorenz/Lysithea

Spoiler

Lorenz becomes head of House Gloucester, announces his marriage to Lysithea, and Lysithea helps him out a lot. Nice romantic ending, although Lysithea’s health concerns were mentioned. No confirmed death, though, which is nice.

Linhardt/Caspar

Spoiler

They basically trade in noble power for journeys that would eventually become known in a book called “The Thousand Roads and Seven Seas”. Their friendship seems to continue as one would expect, although them “settling down” could either mean marriage to each other or marriage to others. Take it as one will. I’ll take either.

Dorothea/Sylvain

Spoiler

Sylvain proposes to Dorothea 10 times before she accepts, and it is done so with the promise made in their A support. Damn son, Sylvain is devoted.

Anyways, they support each other to make amends with Sreng and convince the other nobles how unnecessary Crests are. They likely have a lot of children too, like Sylvain’s other mf endings.

Hubert/Petra

Spoiler

Brigid upgrades from Vassal status, and Petra takes Hubert as her husband. People question whether the marriage was political or romantic, but I think the many children they have speaks for itself.

It was romantic, and by Sothis is Etrurian Emperor right.

Ferdinand/Bernadetta

Spoiler

Bernie stops being a Varley Noble and becomes Bernie von Aegir. Ferdinand eventually becomes prime minister, which leaves Bernie to take care of Aegir territory. And Ferdinand looks forward to coming back to her. Nice and cute.

M!Byleth/Edelgard

Spoiler

Summarizes the ending of CF, the battle with TWSITD, and how they spent their lives reforming Fódlan. It also mentions rendezvous outside of the palace to enjoy the new world they created, which only those two knew what happened. No mention of marriage, but I think the game expected you to know that people know the marriage.

Silver Snow is last in line, and I have a save that is meant to split off from the first save to become Silver Snow.

Spoiler

In other news, Seteth and Flayn survived the war. I am certainly kind.