What Endings Did You Get?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't actually remember most of my pairings, since the majority of them were unintentional. Here are the ones I do remember, though: 

Ignatz/Marianne: This was the only non-avatar pairing I intentionally worked for, since their supports were so sweet I was almost taken aback: especially since that's including their C Support, which is usually pretty unpleasant to watch (especially for Marianne).

Claude/Hilda: Claude is, at least so far, my favourite of the house leaders, and Hilda was my second choice for S Support in GD (not to mention one of my most best units), so this was pretty neat to see.

Hubert/Petra

Edelgard/Lysithea

Linhardt/Dorothea

Bernadetta/Ferdinand von Aegir

And one more that I'll need to spoiler: 

Spoiler

Avatar/Sothis: I actually kind of missed Sothis after she disappeared, so, since I wasn't really sure who to S-Support on my first playthrough, I ended up with her in CF. I'm not sure why she's listed as "???", though, considering it isn't like the player wouldn't recognise her portrait despite it being slightly faded.

Getting the pairings I wanted was generally a bit hit and miss. 

I managed to ensure Hubie and Petra got a paired ending. Some sacrifices had to be made like not giving Hubert that A support with Edelgard he probably wanted. 

I tried pairing Caspar and Linhard but when the credits rolled Edelgard apparently abused her status as emperor to get Caspar in an arranged marriage. Linhardt just shrugged it off and married Dorothea instead. That was weird. 

With the Deers my plans didn't always work out either. Ignatz married Raphael's sister as planned but the other pairings went awry somewhat. I naturally did my best to pair Hilda and Claude. I glued them together so much that the close bonds menu confirmed they had the highest support points. But suddenly Hilda realized she was a Shotacon and went after Cyril. Either that or Claude realized he was a lolicon and went after Lysithea who I tried so hard to(platonically!) pair with Hanneman. 

I did the Blue Lions route and these were my parings:

Romantic:

-Byleth x Felix - 10/10

-Dedue x Shamir - I thought this was a very sweet pairing

-Ingrid x Sylvain - For this I was both surprised and not surprised

Non-romantic:

-Annette x Mercedes - It was nice, but a little expected which made it a little bland imo

-Dorothea x Manuela - It's sad that neither of them got love, but it's also good that together they don't need a man

-Seteth x Flayn - Both sweet and a little sad

Since this was my first playthrough of the game, the only one I planned was Byleth x Felix

On 10/18/2019 at 3:14 PM, StormerStrike said:

Non-romantic:

-Annette x Mercedes - It was nice, but a little expected which made it a little bland imo

-Dorothea x Manuela - It's sad that neither of them got love, but it's also good that together they don't need a man

I always interpreted Annette x Mercedes and Dorothea x Manuela as being romantic?

I just have everyone max the supports with each other and the pieces fall where they may besides Byleth, these are the ones I remember might have forgot some.

GD 

Byleth X Flayn

Bernadetta X Raphael

Lorenz X Claude

Hilda X Marianne

Lysithea X Ignatz

BL

Byleth X Sothis

Dimitri X Catherine

Felix X Sylvain

Ashe X Annette

Dedue X Mercedes

Hannaman X Manuela

So, a few days ago, I finished Silver Snow. My last path. Here are the endings that came about from it.

But first, here are the endings that I already got before:

-Alois

-Manuela

-Hanneman

-Shamir

-Sylvain/Ingrid (thought there’d be something different here)

-Linhardt/Caspar

I once again tried to get the Alois/Shamir ending. I failed for a similar reason as last time: Shamir liked me too much. I also tried to get the Flayn/Manuela ending. I suppose we can take a look at those endings to see my thoughts.

Looks that stuff up.

Oh. Apparently those endings do not exist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemThreeHouses/comments/d3t0q2/psa_some_a_ranked_supports_dont_have_an_ending/

Well, let’s take a look at the endings I did get that are new (to some extent):

Flayn:

Spoiler

Like the Seteth/Flayn ending from before, but shorter.

Seteth/Catherine:

Spoiler

So, Seteth worked up the courage to pop the question to Catherine. But, since Rhea survived the final battle, Catherine wanted to stay with her. Even still, while he worked at the monastery, he still wrote love letters to Catherine. But he never sent any of them. When rebuilding was complete, Seteth went to the Red Canyon and then delivered all of his letters at once. With how deeply moved Catherine was, she agreed to marry him with Rhea’s blessings.

I think this is a very heartwarming ending. I thought their A-Support was the same. I wonder if I’ll ship the two.

Dorothea/Lorenz

Spoiler

Like a lot of his endings, Lorenz marries the girl at the height of his political career. However, this is Dorothea, and the two have a wedding so beautiful the clothing they wore set fashion trends for the next decade.

I think that is funny when you word it like that. And it fits the two most flamboyant people of both genders in my army.

Petra/Cyril

Spoiler

Petra becomes queen of Brigid, while Cyril becomes the priest of the church to keep up relations with Brigid in Western Fódlan. The two fall in love, serving as a symbol of friendly ties of both nations. Heartwarming, like most of these romantic endings.

Ferdinand/Bernadetta

Spoiler

Same as before on Crimson Flower, except he does not become prime minister and just helps to govern Fódlan. Still lovely all the same.

Byleth/Lysithea

Spoiler

Byleth becomes king of Fódlan except I think it makes more sense here than in Verdant Wind. Even still, this is basically a perfect ending for both parties. Lysithea’s Crests are removed, the two have a loving relationship, and Lysithea still provides good even without her Crests. The many children they have is a cute cherry on top.

• 1 month later...

Looks like I am posting on an older topic again.

Anyways, I am just going to list the endings I got after every playthrough from now on since I just do not have the patience for it. Anyways, these are what I got in my Blue Lions Hard Playthrough (a first for me, since I have not finished an FE on any difficulty other than Normal before):

-Baelis (my Byleth; taken from the F!Byleth name on a FE 3H rp discord server I used to be on)/Dimitri (I definitely ship this)

-Ashe/Ingrid

-Felix/Annette (I just ship this hard)

-Dedue/Flayn

-Sylvain/Mercedes

-Hilda/Cyril

-Leonie/Alois

-Caspar/Shamir (Caspar beat the DK, to, so I got his scythe)

-Seteth solo

-Linhardt/Catherine

-Dorothea/Manuela

-Hanneman solo

-Anna solo

-Gilbert solo

Anyways, off to play Golden Deer on Hard. Been a while since I last played that route.

Edited by Azure, Roundabouted Out

• 1 month later...

Golden Deer Route:

Male Byleth/Leonie

Claude/Marianne

Lorenz/Hilda 

Raphael/Lysithea 

Characters from other houses recruited - Felix, Ingrid, Bernadetta

Blue Lions Route:

Male Byleth/Annette

Dimitri/Dedue

Sylvain/Ingrid

Felix/Bernadetta

Ashe/Marianne

Characters from other houses recruited - Marianne, Leonie, Bernadetta, Petra

Black Eagles Route:

Male Byleth/Bernadetta

Ferdinand/Petra

Caspar/Lindhardt

Characters from other houses recruited- Lysithea, Marianne, Ashe, Annette, Leonie, Ingrid

Silver Snow Route:

Female Byleth/Seteth

Hanneman/Manuela

Shamir/Catherine

Characters from other houses recruited - Lorenz, Ashe

I meant to post this last month, but until now I was able to recover my account. I think in around mid-November I did my final FE3H route which was the Silver Snow one. I might do a Maddening run later on.

Edited by Cron

Crimson Flower Pairings:

F!Byleth x Hubert (disappointed by his tower convo, but vampire boyfriend ensnared me)

Edelgard x Lysithea (was going for Lys x Linhardt, but this was good too, guess they both lived long)

Petra x Ashe (they're both so fucking earnest, also Ashe deserves to be a prince)

Alois x Leonie (she spent all of her life in debt as an alcoholic, he gets melanoma, I love it)

Caspar x Shamir (I like paired opposite-sex endings that aren't explicitly romantic)

Linhardt x Bernadetta (no idea how this happened, also I guess the Empire restored Garreg Mach post-war)

Ferdinand x Dorothea (one of these was my dancer, 1000 gold to whoever guesses right)

3 hours ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Dorothea?

Nope, Ferdinand von Aegir had the dancing bug this time!

(Basically Edelgard convinced me to make him a Dancer to flex on him, but it backfired when his riding boon and avoid-boosting personal skill synergized tremendously with the class.)

Finally completed Azure Moon! This time I got more paired endings than in Verdant Wind, though I still didn't quite get all the ones I intended. I missed Dedue and Mercedes.

Sylvain x Byleth - Yep, I made sure this one happened this time! Glad I can finally say I got it. ❤️ I love Sylvain so much. Just like I always had to give Freddy to Robin in Awakening and Silas to Corrin in Fates, I can't possibly ever marry Byleth to anyone else. Sylvain's too lovable. ^^ I still love how all of my avatars' husbands are cavalier knights too since they're my favorite! (Yeah Sylvain can be other classes, but his "canon" one is the cavalier line. And I always make him a Great Knight anyway.)

Ashe x Annette - The A-Team! Literally. XD

Spoiler

Annette wrote a book about her hubby though, how adorable! And it's cool to see someone like Ashe, who was a commoner, become the head of a noble house. I love rags to riches stories like this!

Dimitri x Ingrid - I didn't feel like putting Dimitri or Ingrid with anyone else and they're childhood friends, which is one of those kinds of romances I almost always enjoy.

Spoiler

And battle queen Ingrid ftw. You go girl!

It's unfortunate that I couldn't get Dedue and Mercedes to A, but I'm satisfied with the pairs I did get!

Finished Verdant Wind at last and here’s what I got

Byleth x Marianne 

Claude x Petra

Lorenz x Dorothea 

Raphael x Ingrid 

Ignatz x Lysithea

Seteth x Hilda

Annette x Mercedes

Felix x Bernadetta

Alois x Leonie

Shamir x Cyril

Edited by Faustino

• 2 weeks later...

Azure Moon:

Lysithea and Hanneman 

Dorothea x Caspar

Ingrid x Ignatz

Dedue x Annette

Sylvain x Mercedes

Dimitri x ("the queen"), BFFs with Felix

And of course...

Spoiler

Spoiler

❤️ Byleth x Ashe ❤️

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMGbm4ukNP1ow7SaD4r1a

Retired:

Spoiler

Rest in Peace Geralt, Bernadetta, Raphael, Ferdinand, Lorenz, Rodrigue, Petra, Hubert, Edelgard

Crimson Flower:

Petra x Ignatz

Dorothea x Caspar

Ferdinand x Bernadetta

Edelgard x Hubert

And of course...

Spoiler

❤️ Byleth x Linhardt ❤️

100 Linhardt ideas | fire emblem, blue lion, emblems

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...