In need of +-34 Male Characters from the Franchise (Small Rom Project)

BergelomeuSantos

(First of all, I don't really know if this is the best forum/subforum to post this. Feel free to give me a headache if this is the wrong one.)

Ok, you're probably wondering what the hell is this, right..?

In resume..I want to make a small hack rom (mostly for training) and I'm just..out of ideas for a whole new one. 

What I want you to do is to simply select 5 male characters from the franchise (I'm doing this expecting a small amount of people, so I might drop the value if this *somehow* ends up getting attention), I'm going to pick every single one until the list is ''full''. 

There are no other requirements to meet, it only needs to be a male character. It can be a ally, a enemy, a dead character, a villager, anything!

In other words, this is a simple ''choose your favorite boy!'' type of post, only that it is going to be used somewhere.

So..Have fun choosing!

Edit:Just because I also want to participate, Lukas and Noah already have a place at the list. (Any bonus vote for them will get a special +1 random stat buff)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

13 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

9e5e0629e0d5b33a260b6c4badb011e787ef64c0

Quatro (one of the generic units from FE11)

Woah, one of the generics of FE11?! This is going to be a hard one for me, isn't it? (And he's the number 4 just for plain back luck...)

How exactly is a generic unit represented (specially about portrait, stats and growths)? I never used(/got) any of them.

8 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Woah, one of the generics of FE11?! This is going to be a hard one for me, isn't it? (And he's the number 4 just for plain back luck...)

I picked him for being the only character in all of Fire Emblem other than Quan, whose name starts with a Q...which is still kinda bad luck...

9 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

How exactly is a generic unit represented (specially about portrait, stats and growths)? I never used(/got) any of them.

The good wiki cover most of it in this article https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Replacement_unit, but basically they get a random available class, get literally a generic image of their class for their portrait, for example

185?cb=20120821042013

their stats are simply the class bases, auto leveled with their class growths until they reach your party's average level, if that level is above15 they arrive promoted, so above level 15 they get promotion bonuses and auto level with the promoted class growths, and get the basic E rank weapon of what ever they can use.

12 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I picked him for being the only character in all of Fire Emblem other than Quan, whose name starts with a Q...which is still kinda bad luck...

The good wiki cover most of it in this article https://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Replacement_unit, but basically they get a random available class, get literally a generic image of their class for their portrait, for example

185?cb=20120821042013

their stats are simply the class bases, auto leveled with their class growths until they reach your party's average level, if that level is above15 they arrive promoted, so above level 15 they get promotion bonuses and auto level with the promoted class growths, and get the basic E rank weapon of what ever they can use.

Crap, there are only 2 characters whose name starts with a Q?! 

Well, guess I'll make a playable generic (stat-wise) hunter who is followed everywhere by his terrible luck..is that ok to you?

Edit: By the way, we're reaching the 34 characters mark, so the next one might be the last one. Everyone that participated will have my thanks. You've helped me to grow a lot more with this, you don't even know it.

Edited by BergelomeuSantos