New hero leaked (possible TT reward)

redlight

9 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Oh... where did she place on the CYL3 poll?

Place 205th; with 1,136 votes.

She was carried by Sanaki; I'm sure of that.

If they're going to add yet another lance flier, I'm glad it's where they can't further pollute the 4-5* pool I suppose. We could have been dealing with three Thea-level pitybreakers instead of one had both Sigrun and Cynthia been added as regular summonable units, and that would have been hell. Still have to deal with Sumia but at least she's 5* exclusive.

That's weird. I mean, I'm not complaining, but it's still a weird choice.

At least her normal form would use a different weapon from her seasonal form.

I can only think about how random this is. Guess the person at IS that likes Sanaki is one step closer at getting the full set (now wait and see OG!Tanith coming in the next 2 months as a free unit). 

I like Sigrun's art in PoR/RD a lot but I'm not a fan of her FEH art so she's probably going to end as a backup unit for AA. Oh well.

Well, they gotta have a 5th for the next batch of units for CYL, and we once had Gharnef show up during the Nifl/Muspell summoning events at the end of Book 2, so alrighty then.

poor charlotte

Just now, Vince777 said:

Jill will be in the Brave redux banner and Path of Radiance Marcia looks too much like Est anyway!

And Rutger looks too much like Navarre. And Lugh looks like Merric. 😛 But they're all in.

It was in jest but I don't think both examples you've listed compare to Est/Marcia so much. 

Navarre and Rutger's hair aren't of the same colour and Merric and Lugh/Raigh don't look to be the same age.  Also, Merric should have had his big hoodie. 😞

I hope Marcia will come in with her Radiant Dawn appearance. 

Edited by Vince777

3 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Huh. I wonder if there is a Tellius banner coming up and she was just a leftover from that banner that they decided to throw into the grail pool.

The TT banner available now is a Tellius banner, I wouldn't read more into it than that.

Sigrun just made Sumia 100% worthless. Not even worth foddering for reprisal lance now.

At least I can give Def/Res link to Odin now though.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

Sigrun just made Sumia 100% worthless. Not even worth foddering for reprisal lance now.

Well if you don't wanna shell out the steadily increasing price of Heroic Grails, Sumia still has use (leave the poor girl alone 😠 )