Does Three Houses use double or single roll?

I didn't know if this fell under general questions or not? considering it's a question about in-game mechanics.

Anyways I haven't been able to find the answer to this question anywhere and I've been super curious as to whether Three Houses uses single, double, or even hybrid roll systems for rng. Or maybe even a new system? I was going to rule out hybrid roll, but then I learned it was also used in SoV which surprised me. So if anyone knows the answer and can put my curiosity to rest it'd be greatly appreciated. ❤️

accuracy between 30% and 50% seems to land more frequently than expected, so I'm assuming this is the same hybrid system as the 2 previous FE games.

I doubt they will change it anytime soon if that's the case, as it no longuer make axe users the common worst option.

2 hours ago, dragonlordsd said:

As far as I can tell, it's definitely double. Two playthroughs, and only one 90%+ miss.

For those who want to know what true single looks like, go back to geneology/thracia, it's insane. You'll be getting walloped by 10% and below regularly.

Ah good ol grandbell and it's hard as hell armies