Tempest Trials+: A Hero's Mettle (8/17 - 8/27)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ will start on August 17th, titled "A Hero's Mettle"!

JWhDmXv.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Sigrun: Loyal Protector, and she is a Blue Lance Flying unit.

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Brave Alm, Brave Micaiah, Brave Eliwood, Brave Camilla, Sigrun, Ike, Sanaki and Micaiah.

Nw7uO3o.jpg

Let's see what our TT unit has to over:

XXDxr1Y.jpg

Sigrun: Loyal Protector
HP / 32 Atk / 36 Spd / 28 Def / 34 Res
BST: 167

oIWg5Mv.pngReprisal Lance+ (Mt 14 / Rng 1): If foe initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
IZF3YtO.png Swap: Unit and target ally swap spaces.
KzFqvK2.png Def/Res Link 3: If a movement Assist skill is used by unit or targets unit, grants Def/Res+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
6BvOfbU.png Hone Fliers: At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn.

And remember, the rewards are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11,000 Hero Feathers;
zAuaaMO.png 1 Dark Blessing;
WAGZOpX.png Earth Boost 1 Seal;
koInmJt.png Atk Tactic 1 Seal;
WmcL7kP.png Sturdy Blow 1 Seal;
4★ Sigrun: Loyal Protector;
5★
Sigrun: Loyal Protector.

Final Map and Boss:

Spoiler

LSZW3ab.png

tdOaOUb.png
Boss: Ike: Vanguard Legend
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
66 HP / 58 Atk / 39 Spd / 41 Def / 27 Res

LVfEXjy.png Ragnell (Mt 16 Rng 2): Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
KKOxEud.png Radiant Aether (CD: 4): During Combat, treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50%. Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt.
UY4dV7Q.png Warding Breath: If foe initiates combat, grants Res+4 during combat and Special cooldown charge+1 per attack.
tEFvEZ2.png Seal Atk/Def 2: Inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe through its next action after combat.
fqA2v3h.png Def Tactic 3: At start of turn, grants Def+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

While I far prefer Tanith to Sigrun, it is nice to have a canon unit as a TT reward for once. I'll still probably use her as fodder for an Odin project. That could bring my roster something unique.

I have Spectral Link Odin since he got his refine, and I can say that he is very useful!

3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I kind of thought the TT unit would've been Awakening Anna tbh. Still, if Sigrun means the next banner is Tellius again with Jill on it, sign me the fuck up

Yeah, I can see it happenings, as well be related to the Legendary Hero's game. HOWEVER, it will only mid September because the next banner after the CYL 3 banner will be a Special Heroes banner, and I am not sure that Seasonal Jill is what you want.

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, I can see it happenings, as well be related to the Legendary Hero's game. HOWEVER, it will only mid September because the next banner after the CYL 3 banner will be a Special Heroes banner, and I am not sure that Seasonal Jill is what you want.

I meant the next New Heroes banner, not the next Seasonal banner. Trust me, I don't want Jill to be added via a seasonal

Love that they took Sigrun. I really cannot complain about it. Even if its just another blue Flier. But hey all have at least one favorite blue Flier. 

If the next New Hero banner is Tellius at least Rinkah has an increasing chance for far fetched if Jill is out of the way. And we don't need a new Fate banner for that. Win win. But for now its better to keep expectations low there. But I wouldn't mind them separating TT from actual banners a bit. So that they can add random missing heroes. Not that there is a big chance.

Also sturdy Blow seal? This can be actually pretty nice. Will not fodder Sigrun and also use her on this TT to grind her HM. 

The Reinhardt just got stronger with sturdy blow 2

All he needs is now a Lull anything/Res and we have just given him another 9 Attack over the past 1 year. (actually 6 if you substract 3 Attack form an attack seal) and the ability to ignore RES buffs, fun times!

33 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Love that they took Sigrun. I really cannot complain about it. Even if its just another blue Flier. But hey all have at least one favorite blue Flier. 

If the next New Hero banner is Tellius at least Rinkah has an increasing chance for far fetched if Jill is out of the way. And we don't need a new Fate banner for that. Win win. But for now its better to keep expectations low there. But I wouldn't mind them separating TT from actual banners a bit. So that they can add random missing heroes. Not that there is a big chance.

Also sturdy Blow seal? This can be actually pretty nice. Will not fodder Sigrun and also use her on this TT to grind her HM. 

What characters are below Jill on CYL3 out of curiosity?

OMG REGULAR SIGRUN! YES! Another grail project for me, but now I'm not sure whether to prioritize her or Summer Fiora. xP Damn it. Though I guess since Fiora will be added to the grail list first, she is the logical choice.

But now people can stop worrying that characters who are introduced as seasonals won't get their normal forms in. This proves that they still will. And makes me hopeful that a banner with Kieran and Marcia is coming up! 😄

Edited by Anacybele

20 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

What characters are below Jill on CYL3 out of curiosity?

From CYL 3 top 100 results, a list of unit that doesn't have their original forms in the game as playable units. The ones with (*) have a seasonal form:

• 5th - Anna (Awakening)
  • 14th - Bruno (Heroes) (*)
  • 16th - Líf (Heroes)
  • 23rd - Louise (Blazing Blade) (*)
  • 35th - Thrasir (Heroes)
  • 52nd - Jill (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 56th - Rinea (Echoes)
  • 65th - Rinkah (Fates)
  • 66th - Anna (Fates)
  • 67th - Ilyana (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 68th - Hel (Heroes)
  • 74th - Charlotte (Fates) (*)
  • 77th - Lilith (Fates)
  • 84th - Conrad (Echoes)
  • 85th - Nils (Blazing Blade)
  • 86th - Shinon (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 90th - Rath (Blazing Blade)
  • 92nd - Cormag (Sacred Stones)
  • 99th - Mila (Echoes)
  • 100th - Python (Echoes)
Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

From CYL 3 top 100 results, a list of unit that doesn't have their original forms in the game as playable units. The ones with (*) have a seasonal form:

• 5th - Anna (Awakening)
  • 14th - Bruno (Heroes) (*)
  • 16th - Líf (Heroes)
  • 23rd - Louise (Blazing Blade) (*)
  • 35th - Thrasir (Heroes)
  • 52nd - Jill (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 56th - Rinea (Echoes)
  • 65th - Rinkah (Fates)
  • 66th - Anna (Fates)
  • 67th - Ilyana (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 68th - Hel (Heroes)
  • 74th - Charlotte (Fates) (*)
  • 77th - Lilith (Fates)
  • 84th - Conrad (Echoes)
  • 85th - Nils (Blazing Blade)
  • 86th - Shinon (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn)
  • 90th - Rath (Blazing Blade)
  • 92nd - Cormag (Sacred Stones)
  • 99th - Mila (Echoes)
  • 100th - Python (Echoes)

I see. So I guess Rinkah getting in via Farfetched depends on if Jill is on the next New Heroes banner, if Thrasir is added in her own banner with Lif, if IS considers Awakening Anna to be a different character from Heroes Anna to put her on the banner, and if IS considers Bride Louise enough to disqualify her from the banner.

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I see. So I guess Rinkah getting in via Farfetched depends on if Jill is on the next New Heroes banner, if Thrasir is added in her own banner with Lif, if IS considers Awakening Anna to be a different character from Heroes Anna to put her on the banner, and if IS considers Bride Louise enough to disqualify her from the banner.

It's difficult to predict...

I can see Líf and Thrasir being added in a Book 3 banner, alongside the forgotten Gustav. Like Loki, Bruno could be added in the Farfetched Banner as well.

I am sure that Mila can be removed from the Farfetched candidates, for obvious reasons... And to be fair... Hel could also receive the Mythic treatment. I can see her in both positions: as a New Heroes Banner, like Surtr, or as a Mythic Hero, like Eir. With her weapon, she could be a good defensive and annoying Mythic Hero.

Depending in what version of Jill IntSys will use, we can have her in the banner, or in a different case... as a GHB unit, because in Path of Radiance, she first appears as a enemy unit.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It's difficult to predict...

I can see Líf and Thrasir being added in a Book 3 banner, alongside the forgotten Gustav. Like Loki, Bruno could be added in the Farfetched Banner as well.

I am sure that Mila can be removed from the Farfetched candidates, for obvious reasons... And to be fair... Hel could also receive the Mythic treatment. I can see her in both positions: as a New Heroes Banner, like Surtr, or as a Mythic Hero, like Eir. With her weapon, she could be a good defensive and annoying Mythic Hero.

Depending in what version of Jill IntSys will use, we can have her in the banner, or in a different case... as a GHB unit, because in Path of Radiance, she first appears as a enemy unit.

Don't you dare fucking mention that. I really don't want them to do Jill dirty like they did with Haar X( I can't really see either Lif or Thrasir being on the Farfetched banner considering the Muspell Generals had their own banner once Book 2's story was over. Mila's probably also inevitable as a Mythic since we have Duma as a Mythic.

Sigrun is peculiar, but at getting some many new characters as seasonal alts at first, getting them in their canon form is appreciated. It took only a couple months, not a couple years, right Charlotte?

Sigrun was 205 on CYL3, and only 415/435 on CYL2 and 422/455 on CYL1. Not very high. Is this favoritism? Or is this "family reunification" with Sanaki as the relative who has already crossed the boundary into FEH? And if it is family reunification (I think you made me think this @Jave), then where is Sanaki's greatx50granddaddy?

Well this was nice to see, even if I do like Tanith batter.  Lance flier is over saturated, but I do like Sigrun so I will build her, though +10 will have to wait until my other grail projects are done.  Looking forward to that atk tactics seal.  I will decide my teams tomorrow after I pull on the brave banner, but B!Alm is my free choice so I will probably use him first then switch to someone else.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Sturdy Blow is a nice addition, though I'm certain that just means more Alm nightmares for me. They certainly swing the pendulum far each time it swings.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And to be fair... Hel could also receive the Mythic treatment. I can see her in both positions: as a New Heroes Banner, like Surtr, or as a Mythic Hero, like Eir. With her weapon, she could be a good defensive and annoying Mythic Hero.

I'm not sure they're willing to retcon a unit that has already appeared on the map as an enemy unit to become a Legendary or Mythic Hero when made playable. It's certainly possible given that enemy story characters actually have their data stored separately from their playable versions (which gives them an excuse to give the enemy versions higher stats than normal), but it would be a weird dissonance to have the existing enemy version be a normal unit when the playable one has a Legendary or Mythic Hero effect.