Tempest Trials+: A Hero's Mettle (8/17 - 8/27)

Diovani Bressan

Ooh, I could see Hel, Thrasir and Lif (maybe Gustav as wel all on a single banner, with Hel and Thrasir color sharing green, of course. From what I gather, those two would be the most sought after or popular units, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they both had the potential to block one another, lol.

Anyway, I hope that them adding Sigrun truly means other alt-only heroes will finally get their base form... I am looking at you, Charlotte!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a long while since we had a non-seasonal-themed unit as the TT reward unit. Pity that Sigrun is yet another lance flier though she does have Def/Res Link.

Neat stuff in terms of seals. Sturdy Blow is an interesting release and Atk Tactic is kind of... meh since Atk Tactic has already been available in the 3-4* pool since last year. Now it's just a matter of time before Spd Tactic becomes available as a seal since we already got Seth with Spd Tactic seal built into his Prf weapon.

18 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Gotta say it makes no sense to me that Charlotte hasn't yet gotten her base form considering how it panders exactly to the type of audience IS believes plays and spends on FEH.

Yeah it's really weird that OG charlotte hasn't gotten in yet. She's cute and sexy and as far as Kanederes go she's not too bad of a character. Like maybe someone on the Dev team just doesn't really care for her. Then again there are plenty of busty females in the series that would probably sell well but IS just doesn't do anything with them so... I'm starting to think that the Devs have a really clear bias as to which characters get into the game

24 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Gotta say it makes no sense to me that Charlotte hasn't yet gotten her base form considering how it panders exactly to the type of audience IS believes plays and spends on FEH.

I am not sure people like gold diggers, even if the gold digger has a good reason. She is cute and all, but there are also other waifus who are cute.

Anna loves money just as much, but she is an entrepreneur. If the player is into blondes, there are a ton of other options to choose from.

Even if she brings a lot of revenue, and assuming Intelligent Systems is super greedy, she would least likely be released as a free unit.

Another minor character resigned to the scrap heap, never to see the light of day again. But now we can choose the costume of this other minor character, so this is worth it, right?

Edited by Baldrick

Getting Sigrun like this is a genuine surprise that I'm personally very happy about. It gives me hope for other characters.

As for Farfetched 3, I'm predicting it'll end up being Awakening Anna and Louise for the women, and Bruno and Conrad for the men. Unless seasonal outfits count for disqualification, then it'll be Anna and Rinea, and Conrad and Nils. I think Jill and Shinon are both gonna come in a Tellius banner within the next couple months, introducing more beast-effective weapons and red bows.

31 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Getting Sigrun like this is a genuine surprise that I'm personally very happy about. It gives me hope for other characters.

As for Farfetched 3, I'm predicting it'll end up being Awakening Anna and Louise for the women, and Bruno and Conrad for the men. Unless seasonal outfits count for disqualification, then it'll be Anna and Rinea, and Conrad and Nils. I think Jill and Shinon are both gonna come in a Tellius banner within the next couple months, introducing more beast-effective weapons and red bows.

If Odin doesn't count for disqualification then neither does an alt.

Sigrun has 167 BST. I wish she was more offensive, but whatever.

37HP/32Atk/36Spd/28Def/34Res

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And they still refuse to make Lance Fliers slow. Sigrun would not have been a bad choice for doing that. Sure her Def growth was only 10% in RD, but a mere 25% on the Spd growth was relatively speaking even worse.

Florina and Est are a thing.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And they still refuse to make Lance Fliers slow. Sigrun would not have been a bad choice for doing that. Sure her Def growth was only 10% in RD, but a mere 25% on the Spd growth was relatively speaking even worse.

50 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Florina and Est are a thing.

You can also give them a Brave Lance to make them even slower. 559906136443191336.png.a519c5c671e2eb8c789c488a776689c3.png

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And they still refuse to make Lance Fliers slow.

Yeah, and look where that has gotten the already mentioned Florina.

Florina: HP 42, Atk 29, Spd 27, Def 25, Res 34
Sigrun: HP 37, Atk 32, Spd 36, Def 28, Res 34

Though, I suppose Florina was doomed from the very beginning with that awful combination of 29 Atk and 27 Spd. That stat line of hers really is just painful to look at, even without factoring in the powercreep (Sigrun's BST is 10 points higher than Florina's).

Edited by Tybrosion

29 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Though, I suppose Florina was doomed from the very beginning with that awful combination of 29 Atk and 27 Spd. That stat line of hers really is just painful to look at, even without factoring in the powercreep (Sigrun's BST is 10 points higher than Florina's).

Florina at least has a decent personal weapon that kind of makes up for it, even if it forces her into one specific role.

Seems like Micaiah is praising Ike quite a bit too much in her Tempest intro.

In Radiant Dawn, this job was Sothe's and Micaiah was generally annoyed at him doing so constantly. 

Edited by Vince777

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

Seems like Micaiah is praising Ike quite a bit too much in her Tempest intro.

In Radiant Dawn, this job was Sothe's and Micaiah was generally annoyed at him doing so constantly. 

Makes me more disappointed then that CYL Micaiah isn't just Micaiah in Sothe's crop top.

Thought it'd be nice to get Sanaki some HM, but being a squishy mage with Triangle Adept on top means she rarely survives even one map on auto-battle. So screw that, Ike and some Aether Dragons it is, at least until I choose my CYL freebie and get the 5* Sigrun.

Micaiah praising Ike caught me off guard but then this is the endgame version where she already teamed up with Ike, makes some sense.  Looking forward to Sigrun and the Sturdy Blow seal.  Gonna run Sanaki, then Ike, then Sigrun as my bonus units and an assortment of lolis for HM farming like Sothis and Summer Ylgr.

So, we're on Michaiah's side and have to fight Ike. ... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-

I don't advertise it much, but Ike's my favorite FE character of all time. Meanwhile, Michiah is... Well, to put it lightly, she's not my favorite. At all. Actually, she ranks among those I dislike the most (including villains, NPC's, etc.) I don't even like Sigrun that much. But...orbs...

I know! I'll collect the orbs from this fight and use it for the sake of bringing Ike's family together again! (i.e., summoning Valentine Ike when he becomes available again, since I already have his dad, best friend, and surrogate mother.) There. I'll suffer a little bit now, but all for the sake of bringing about a better future for those I care about!

Just a matter of time till a Grasping Truth will make it in. 

Please, make it let happen! 

(It would not really make sense because the song is 4:30 minutes long, as long as an average player needs for a complete round on highest difficulty.) 

Sigrun has a player phase statspread with an enemy phase lance, so this will cause trouble. Seriously with her terrible defense her lance is in other's good hands like Subaki's. It would be a waste to give her an offensive build and not making use her lance. Even Tate's A skill would not make Sigrun's defense high enough to make her turn into a decent physical tank. 

Edit: Sigrun has 28 defense, so same area as Sumia. Actually it still could work since Sumia does well with that lance.

Edited by Lysithea