Tempest Trials+: A Hero's Mettle (8/17 - 8/27)

Diovani Bressan

Sigrun is pretty much a mix of Florina and Cynthia. While it's true her offensive stats pale in comparison compare to the creme of the crop lance fliers, she has good mixed bulk and mixed phase potential with the right build. I think I'll give her Steady Stance 4 and throw in Berkut's Lance. Her BST will be rather high once she gets a merge sitting in the 170 BST bin plus merge stats.

Edited by redlight

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using PoR Ike, Silas, female Robin, and legendary Azura for now and they're a pretty effective team! Though it helps that Silas and Robin are both +10 lol.

I'd like to use Sigrun in place of Silas when I get her 5 star version and train her up tho, since she's cool!

Got Sigrun and replaced LH!Lucina with her. I wanted her to ally support BE!Camilla since she comes with Hone Fliers but I prefer character wise supports if I don't foresee myself using a unit often so I had her support Sanaki instead.

Edited by Flying Shogi

7 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Got Sigrun and replaced LH!Lucina with her. I wanted her to ally support BE!Camilla since she comes with Hone Fliers but I prefer character wise supports if I'm don't foresee myself using a unit often so I had her support Sanaki instead.

It's not bad from a gameplay standpoint either, because Sanaki wants to have flier allies.

I find it funny how IS seems to be giving Micaiah lots of love recently. Like Ike, she has two TT's focused on her, and one of them was in the Fates universe of all things (given how much IS likes to give attention to Fates). 😛

Oh, and hi, Lucina. Haven't seen you in a long while. 😛

17 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Seems like Micaiah is praising Ike quite a bit too much in her Tempest intro.

In Radiant Dawn, this job was Sothe's and Micaiah was generally annoyed at him doing so constantly. 

Well, this is Micaiah after RD ended, when her animosity towards Ike had pretty much decreased.

Edited by NoirCore

Running my usual dynamic duo: L!Ike and L!Lucina! These two work great for me. Eir is my support/healer, and B!Micaiah, my free pick, is my bonus unit. I almost forgot that the new Brave units would count as the TT bonus heroes, so I was scrambling to put together some teams with OG Ike and/or OG Sanaki lol. 

Overall, this TT is very easy, which I cannot complain about! Easy would always be preferred over trails like that of Bunny Veronica's and Picnic Flora's... *sudder*

3 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Only if someone decided to refine her weapon though.

No reason not to if you wanna use her: base Cymbeline is a glorified Bolganone+ whose post-battle Hone Atk is useless. Drive Atk and Atk/Res Flier Bond are far better.
Though knowing people, she already has Rauðrblade...

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

No reason not to if you wanna use her: base Cymbeline is a glorified Bolganone+ whose post-battle Hone Atk is useless. Drive Atk and Atk/Res Flier Bond are far better.
Though knowing people, she already has Rauðrblade...

Yeah, I know her refined weapon is superior but I don't plan on using her outside of TT so it's not a worth while investment especially when Divine Dew doesn't grow up trees.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Default Ike has Swordbreaker, which means his legendary self is a very unhappy dude.

Currently running through with Ike, Mist, Dancing Ryoma, and Adrift Corrin.  Seriously thinking of swapping this to Ike, Nailah, Soren, and Leanne.

Running Ares, Legend Azura, CYL Micaiah, and Sigrun. While my Reinhardt has no problem making short work out of Legend Ike, Sigrun is mainly brought along for HM gains. And she does do well against Ike.

Gave Sigrun a pretty budget build (Fierce Stance 3 seal not shown in screenshot; has bonus stats, Legend Azura's buff, and +6 buffs active):
image0.png

Edited by Roflolxp54

So I have been using both BE!Camilla and BE!Micaiah in Tempest Trials, and BE!Micaiah quite frankly feels very underwhelming when compared to BE!Camilla. BE!Camilla can consistently kill things in one round of combat while BE!Micaiah struggles to kill things. If things are bunched up together, then sure, BE!Micaiah can be okay, but that means her performance is inconsistent and unreliable. BE!Micaiah's performance is only going to get worse once bonus stats are out of the equation.

BE!Camilla is +Atk with merge +1, but it is only one merge so I do not think it is a big deal. BE!Micaiah is the free neutral one and I gave her Death Blow and Sturdy Blow. They are both on the same team with BB!Ninian and HNY!Azura.