Stuck on chapter 22

Yet another post asking for help...I really suck at this game, huh?

So I'm stuck on chapter 22 of the blue lions route. I've tried over 10 times to beat it but to no avail. All my units except Byleth and Dimitri are very underpowered, and since I can't go back to the monastery at this point I have no way of fixing them...Have I basically softlocked myself at this point? What am I supposed to do?

Have you tried going through the left side of the map? If you don't get in the range of any of the enemies on the far right side they'll actually leave you alone. Reinforcements do show up but I had Shamir stand on top of the staircases to prevent them from showing (and she has long enough range to still attack from her position). I had my whole team go through the left side of the center and Ingrid alone on the far left. There's a bunch of mages up top near Edelgard and the left but Ingrid should have enough res and avoid to safely handle them. You'll want to rush with stride + dance and have Dimitri or Byleth reach Edelgard asap and go at her multiple bars of HP. I don't know how underleveled your units are but I think everyone on my team was around lvl 45-48 on Hard/Classic except Mercedes.  

1 minute ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

i was ~38-40 and I went straight up the middle and right side

so yeah it's possible unless you literally only used byleth and dimitri and everyone else is level 20

That's....the problem, I basically solo'd every chapter with only them and now all my other units are under level 30

I'm screwed 😶

Oh wow, under level 30. Yeah, the final maps are the hardest out of all the others it felt like. You still might be able to win with just Dimitri and Byleth however, but by being under 30 that sounds pretty difficult. I'm guessing your Dimitri and Byleth are in their 50s. I really don't like how you can't train if you find out your under leveled. Thankfully I never got completely screwed over.

4 hours ago, Captain Avian said:

That's....the problem, I basically solo'd every chapter with only them and now all my other units are under level 30

I'm screwed 😶

how did you even get to that chapter lol

i mean just stick to that strat or sacrifice some units idk