Image result for ronan

Baldrick: Karin, Orsin, Brighton, Linoan, Carrion, Olwen, Mareeta

Gradivus: Asvel, Lifis, Deen, Sara, Machua, Fred, Halvan, Galzus

Carmine Sword: Dagdar, Safy, Nanna, Eda, Sleuf, Hicks, Ronan, Glade

Final Insanity: Finn, Fergus, Pahn, Salem, Misha, Homer, Marty, Tina

@Finalinsanity

Edited by Carmine Sword

Image result for shiva

Baldrick: Karin, Orsin, Brighton, Linoan, Carrion, Olwen, Mareeta, Tanya, Selphina

Gradivus: Asvel, Lifis, Deen, Sara, Machua, Fred, Halvan, Galzus, Delmud

Carmine Sword: Dagdar, Safy, Nanna, Eda, Sleuf, Hicks, Ronan, Glade, Shiva

Final Insanity: Finn, Fergus, Pahn, Salem, Misha, Homer, Marty, Tina

I forgot to put this in the OP before it became un-editable but we each get 11 units.

Also here's a list of every unit left for convenience: Dalshin, Robert, Alva, Kain, Trewd, Ralph, Illios, Miranda, Shanam, Xavier, Amalda, Conomore 

@Finalinsanity

Edited by Carmine Sword

Progress because everyone early has been drafted already and my last pick won't even be obtainable.

Chapter 1: 5/5 Turns

LEIF PROCED MOVE. THIS IS THE GOD RUN BABY.

Chapter 2: 4/9 Turns

Dagdar rescues Leif on Turn 1, then moves up on Turn 2 so Eyvel can take Leif and drop him so he can reach the throne on Turn 4. Leif equips the light Brand to bait the archers into attacking Eyvel instead so they don't block the way. Dagdar recruits Ronan who gets the Speed Ring village.

Chapter 2x: Bullshit/9

This was cancer. I had to burn RNs every turn to get Leif to hit 88s against the brigands. Seriously game. Levels were good though. Actually, they were too good. Ronan got 2 move and Leif would have gotten another move proc, except I arbitrarily decided that getting 2 move procs on Leif this early was bullshit and un-rigged the move proc. Ronan kept his though cause he's special.

STATS:

Leif Lv. 8.70 Lord 28HP/9Str/1Mgc/5Skl/13Spd/9Lck/6Def/6Con C Swords

Eyvel Lv. --/14.98 Swordmaster 28HP/9Str/4Mgc/19Skl/20Spd/11Lck/7Def/8Con A Swords

Dagdar Lv. --/7.44 Warrior 43HP/15Str/1Mgc/11Skl/9Spd/2Lck/10Def/15Con A Axes E Bows

Ronan Lv. 7.60 Archer 22HP/7Str/4Mgc/6Skl/12Spd/5Def/3Lck/7Con E Bows

Edited by Carmine Sword

Amalda. Too lazy to find a picture and she won't even get recruited anyway.

Chapter 3: 7/16

Oh boy this took a while. Basically Leif, Eyvel, and Dagdar go up. Eyvel opens the cell on Turn 4. Ronan poorly deals with the enemies near the start so my undrafted dudes don't get attacked. Safy uses the Life Ring and dodges an archer that Leif failed to kill with the Light Brand the whole chapter. Since I need to get both Yubel and Corple, Eyvel can't kill the boss so Leif has to go do it himself. He actually 2HKOed with the Light Brand so it wasn't even that bad. Ronan's move procs came in hand to move through the forest tile near Yubel's house to get him home. Safy got given Corple on the last turn and returned him home.

Taking the Light Brand and Lockpick to Manster. Dagdar has an Iron Axe, Iron Bow, Vulnerary, and a torch for Chapter 8x. Didn't give him the Brave Axe so that HICKS can use it in Chapter 7 instead to kill the myrms. Safy has her staves and the Hezul Scroll.

STATS:

Leif Lv. 12.32 Lord 32HP/13Str/4Mgc/5Skl/15Spd/12Lck/8Def/6Con C Swords (1 Speed Ring)

Eyvel Lv. --/15.16 Swordmaster 29HP/10Str/4Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/11Lck/7Def/9Con A Swords

Dagdar Lv. --/7.68 Warrior 43HP/15Str/1Mgc/11Skl/9Spd/2Lck/10Def/15Con A Axes E Bows

Ronan Lv. 11.70 Archer 22HP/8Str/8Mgc/6Skl/16Spd/5Lck/4Def/7Con D Bows

Safy Lv. 5.50 Priestess 22HP/2Str/7Mgc/7Skl/8Spd/9Lck/0Def/3Con C Staves (1 Life Ring)

Edited by Carmine Sword

Ronan is the legendary sprinting mage-killing archer!

Chapter 1 5/5

I was a bit worried about how to get Halvan to the Brave Axe but all the stray enemies targetted Leaf and Tanya could kill the soldier guarding the house.

Chapter 2 5/10

Dagdar got a second move when I was shuffling him out of the way. Leave those for the conscriptees, Dagdar.

Chapter 2x 20/10

No move procs ; _ ; . Othin and Tanya got decent levels, Leaf... didn't.

Name  Level HP St Mg Sk Sp Lk Df
	Leaf   5.28 25 06 00 02 06 07 03
	Eyvel 14.26 28 10 04 18 20 10 07
	Othin  9.90 35 09 02 09 11 06 07
	Tanya 10.10 21 07 03 10 15 08 03

Edited by Baldrick

Chapter 4: 12/28 Turns

Free units were Karin and Machua. Originally I was going to use Lifis, but Machua made it easier to keep Lara out of danger. RIP the second lockpick I guess.

So for this I need both the Rapier and Light Brand to be in the top right. Everyone just moves in a clockwise motion around the map to open all of the cells to let the civilians out and then let Karin and Machua get the items from the chests. The Light Brand got trade-chained over to Leif and then Lra opened the door to the top room on Turn 10. Leif went in and put himself in range of all of the enemies. Dalshin and a bow thwomp attacked Lara so she needed to dodge Dalshin to survive. Thankfull the AI was dumb and Dalshin tried to capture Lara even though she had weapons so he had single-digit hit on her. Next turn Leif recruits Dalshin and he kills the Bow thwomp. Everyone moves up to escape next turn. The last civilian escaped on Turn 11 so I couldn't really do this any faster even if I didn't recruit Dalshin. RIP Lifis, see you in Chapter 21x.

Chapter 4x: Free/28 Turns

Leif killed all of the thwomps on Turn 1 while everyone else distracted the soldiers so Leif wouldn't die. Killed the mages on Turn 2. Had Ced kill all of the dudes in the top room because I can't waste any Light Brand uses to feed them to Leif since he needs every use for Chapter 5. Got the Life Ring and Brave Sword. Captured a vulnerary. Dalshin got SPEED.

Chapter 5: 16/44 Turns

Yeah. Leif killed mages from across the wall and then everyone just went around. Dalshin actually helped a bunch since he could double and ORKO soldiers after they captured Lara haha. Nanna got MOVE. Dalshin got left behind so he could steal the Physic Staff for Safy. Thanks dude, see you in 21x.

Chapter 6: 7/51 Turns

Karin flew around getting villages while everyone else went to the right side. Brighton got the Brave Axe and Fire Sword out of the convoy for Hicks and Leif to use, but this caused him to lag behind everyone else. I had to leave him behind since he's too fat to carry without halving everyone's movement.

Chapter 7: 9/60 Turns

Fuck you Shiva. So because I didn't have Finn drafted he wasn't allowed to carry Safy, which mean that the two of them would block Shiva's path around the mountain if they moved ahead, so they have to just stay put for most of the chapter unitl Shiva gets in range of Safy since otherwise Shiva will suicide on my units. This cost at least 2 turns. Trewd > Shiva confirmed.

Chapter 8: 6/66 Turns

Lost a turn since Leif needed to help chip the boss so Hicks could capture him. Bought 7 door keys and got Marty.

Chapter 8x: Free/66 Turns

Shiva and Hicks went right, everyone else went left. Got the Wrath Manual, which Nanna used to fight Gomez, the Neir Scroll, and the Leg Ring, which Leif used. Got Nanna and Hicks to level 18 and promoted them. Safy face-tanked a hand axe from across the wall for several turns to get a few levels. Fed Gomez to Shiva since he's the most underleveled unit I have.

Chapter 9: 4/70 Turns

Lol didn't even fight anything.

Chapter 10: 5/75 Turns

I can't make Olwen and Fred spawn too early or else they will block the bridge. So I have everyone stay out of the target range on turn 2, and then Hicks, Nanna, and Leif kill all the thwomps by the second bridge on Turn 3.This lets Nanna stand on the last fort on Turn 4 so that Fred and Olwen don't block they way. Dagdar captured the Fire Sword thwomp and took his stuff. Lara got the Rescue Staff and stole a Stamina Drink. Ronan and Shiva went up to the arena to get some exp/gold. Nanna ORKOed the boss with the Earth Sword on Turn 5. Could have used the Fire Sword but the Earth Sword had better hit. I'm going to Hammerne the Earth Sword in 11x probably so the extra two uses won't matter.

STATS:

Leif Lv. 20.00 Lord 39HP/16Str/6Mgc/12Skl/20Spd/16Lck/10Def/7Con B Swords (1 Speed Ring, 1 Leg Ring)

Ronan Lv. 17.76 25HP/11Str/12Mgc/8Skl/20Spd/7Lck/4Def/7Con C Bows

Safy Lv. 15/1.00 High Priestess 26HP/5Str/20Mgc/14Skl/14Spd/9Lck/1Def/3Con E Light A Staves (1 Life Ring)

Nanna Lv. 18/4.58 Paladin 36HP/12Str/14Mgc/17Skl/20Spd/20Lck/6Def/9Con B Swords D Staves (1 Life Ring, Wrath Manual)

Hicks Lv. 18/3.08 Great Knight 41HP/18Str/2Mgc/17Skl/18Spd/15Lck/16Def/20Con B Axes E Swords (Paragon Manual)

Shiva Lv. 12.16 Myrmidon 32HP/11Str/0Mgc/15Skl/17Spd/9Lck/9Def/8Con B Swords

Lara Lv. 9.52 Thief 18HP/1Str/0Mgc/5Skl/16Spd/9Lck/3Def/3Con E Swords

Dagdar Lv. --/10.84 Warrior 44HP/16Str/1Mgc/11Skl/10Spd/3Lck/11Def/15Con A Axes E Bows

Chapter 11: 5/80 Turns

Dagdar rescues Shiva, Nanna and Hicks rescue-drop Lara ahead, Leif and Ronan just move up. On Turn 2 Dagdar gives Shiva to Hicks who drops him in the corridor. Lara, Nanna, and Leif also move into the corridor with Leif at the front to kill the thwomps with a Fire Sword. Ronan kills a soldier. On Turn 3 everyone moves into the main room and Leif springs the trap. Turn 4 Safy warps Dagdar into Kempf's room to attack him and make him leave. Everyone else moves up and opens doors. Ronan kills a soldier in the top-left room. On the last turn, Dagdar and Ronan clear the way to the throne for Leif, Hicks captures the bishop so Lara can take his Physic Staff since Safy broke the first one, and everyone else kills stuff for exp.

Chapter 11x: Free/80 Turns

Yep. Ronan reached level 20 and promoted. Nanna healed a bunch. Stole the Wind Tomes and all of the boss' stuff. Broke all of my Iron Bows.

Chapter 12: 6/86 Turns

Safy warped Dagdar over on Turn 1 to capture Salem so I don't have to deal with Sleep Staff nonsense. The horses, Leif, and RONAN went forward to clear the way. Shiva took all of the scrolls and the Paragon Sword and soloed all of the guys by the Heim Scroll village. Dagdar used a bridge key from Chapter 10 to open the bridge from the other side since Lara was fatigued so she wasn't around to open it. Couldn't steal the Vantage Manual either because of that but oh well. Baited the Vantage Manual guy on Turn 3 with Leif and then Ronan finished him off with the Killer Bow. Hicks and Nanna went up and used the arena and bought some more door keys.

Chapter 12x: Free/86 Turns

Took a Pahn penalty to steal Tina's staff so she wouldn't steal my shit and to help get the chests. Only took 9 turns though so it's fine. Safy also repaired the Warp Staff and the Earth Sword. Promoted Shiva. Got all of the chests. Captured Trewd so I can leave him behind in Chapter 19.

Chapter 13: 4/90 Turns

Generic horses for MVP. Only deployed Hicks, Nanna, and Lara. Basically everyone went up while getting danced by Lara who got parked on forest tiles to survive the ballistae each turn. Glade rushed over to kill a thwomp blocking the bridge since the other horses were too busy rescue-dropping Lara to kill it. One generic parked on the escape point and the others formed a wall to tank all of the enemies. For this to work I need 1 of the 3 forming the wall to survived until the last turn. On Turn 4, Nanna kills an archer blocking the way and then gets danced. The surviving generic then picks up Lara and moves next to the generic that parked on the escape point, and he takes Lara and escapes. Everyone else then escapes afterwards. The movement procs on my horses and Leif definitely mattered here since everyone (except Nanna cause she got danced) had exactly enough move to reach the escape point on Turn 4. 

STATS:

Leif Lv. 20.00 Lord 39HP/16Str/6Mgc/12Skl/20Spd/16Lck/10Def/7Con B Swords (1 Speed Ring, 1 Leg Ring)

Lara Lv. 16/11.04 Dancer 24HP/1Str/2Mgc/15Skl/20Spd/20Lck/4Def/3Con E Swords

Nanna Lv. 18/9.58 Paladin 39HP/16Str/16Mgc/19Skl/20Spd/20Lck/6Def/9Con B Swords D Staves (1 Life Ring, Wrath Manual)

Hicks Lv. 18/10.48 Great Knight 47HP/20Str/3Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/19Lck/19Def/20Con B Axes E Swords (Paragon Manual)

Ronan Lv. 20/4.58 Sniper 29HP/15Str/19Mgc/14Skl/20Spd/11Lck/7Def/8Con B Bows

Safy Lv. 15/8.36 High Priestess 30HP/7Str/20Mgc/20Skl/18Spd/9Lck/1Def/3Con E Light A Staves (1 Life Ring)

Shiva Lv. 17/1.00 Swordmaster 37HP/16Str/3Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/13Lck/13Def/9Con A Swords

Dagdar Lv. --/12.68 Warrior 45HP/16Str/1Mgc/11Skl/11Spd/4Lck/12Def/15Con A Axes E Bows

Glade Lv. --/2.56 Duke Knight Base

Chapter 14: 10/100 Turns

Woo, what a map. So Glade, Hicks, and Ronan choke the points for the entire map. Shiva went to the arena on the first few turns to get some money so I could buy 3 Stamina Drinks and a Heal Staff. I had this amazing formation of Hicks, Eda, Nanna, Kingsword!Leif in the middle of the map so that Eda would get double charm boosts and could get healed if she got hit by the ballistae. She just tanked the ballistae for the entire map while equipped with the scrolls and got like 10 levels out of it. Nanna healed Eda and Glade each turn with Lara's help to build staff rank. Dagdar chipped stuff with an Iron Bow to reach D Bows. Once the wyverns showed up, I switched the formation up a bit to try and get everyone a wyvern kill if possible. Was able to give one each to Ronan, Dagdar, Shiva, and Eda. Nanna then took all of the scrolls and took Hicks place at the bottom choke-point and murdered everything on the last enemy phase for some levels.

Chapter 14x: Free/100 Turns

Yep. Captured a shit ton of dank mages so I could sell their stuff for cash. Got Eda to level 20 and promoted her. Nanna capped level by spamming Torch.

Chapter 15: 2/102 Turns

Yep. Got Ralph and the Skill Ring.

Chapter 16: 4/106 Turns

Actually kind of proud of this one. So on Turn 1, Leif uses the skill ring and gets given to Eda by Ronan and Glade. Safy moves right and gets danced, then Rescues Eda ahead so that she can drop Leif in range of Sleuf's house on Turn 2. Everyone else moves up. On Turn 2, Eda drops Leif, Lara dances Karin in range to recruit Illios next turn, and everyone else moves ahead, except Ronan, who moves near Safy so that she can use him as trade fodder on the last turn to Hammerne the warp staff. Turn 3 Leif recruits Sleuf, who heals him. Eda then picks up Leif and moves ahead. Safy then warps Lara over to dance Eda, who then drops Leif by the boss to chip him on enemy phase. On Turn 4 Eda finishes off the boss and Safy fixes the warp staff. I had Glade get the Bridge Key because I could, although I don't need it so I guess it's just extra cash. I did have to skip the Knight Proof which kind of sucks, but Sleuf can use the one from Chapter 19. I guess Dalshin just won't promote unless I can get someone down to the shop in Chapter 22 by Turn 2.

Chapter 17: 3/109 Turns

Also pretty involved. On Turn 1, Eda rescues Leif and gets danced. Sleuf Warps Shiva up to kill the ballista under the forest tile so it won't attack Eda. Safy puts the dank mage mini boss to sleep so he doesn't warp dudes in inconvenient locations. On Turn 2, Eda moves forward, Shiva moves in front of the gate to open it, and Nanna picks up Dagdar, gets danced, and then Safy warps her over to the houses with the Warp and Rescue Staves. She drops Dagdar on one and then moves onto the other one. Dagdar and Nanna kill all of the Pegasus Knights on enemy phase. On the last turn, Hicks captures a Greatsword thwomp just for the hell of it, Nanna and Dagdar get the staves, Safy heals Shiva, and Sleuf Warps Lara over to dance Leif after Eda drops him in range of the throne. The boss kill kind of sucks since Shiva only has 55 hit with the Armorslayer despite having capped skill and 3 leadership stars backing him up. Shiva doesn't 2HKO the boss either, so he needs to either crit on his second attack (80% chance of a crit with 4 FUCC) or proc Adept and hit three 55s. The crit is the one that happened unsurprisingly. Couldn't get Sara, but because I did get Ralph I still have enough dudes to leave behind for Chapter 19 so it's fine. 

Chapter 18: 3/112 Turns

Turn 1, Safy Rescues Lara over to the left side, and Sleuf Warps Nanna into the main room to kill all of the thwomps. Leif moves up twice with Lara's help. On Turn 2, Sleuf Warps Eda up to open the door to the throne room for Leif. Leif goes in and uses the Sol Manual. Nanna moves up towards the boss. Safy Rewarps on top of the Body Ring chest. On Turn 3, Safy gets the Body Ring, and Sleuf Warps Lara into the throne room. Leif moves up and chips the boss with the Light Brand, need either and Adept proc or a crit to deal enough damage for Nanna to finish him off with the Earth Sword. Leif then gets danced to seize.

Chapter 19: 1/113 Turns

:balance:

Chapter 20: 14/127 Turns

Took the opportunity to steal literally everything since why not. Had Leif take all of the scrolls and murder most of the enemies for a ton of levels. Also another move proc ayyy. In total, I stole/captured 1 Master Lance, 1 Great Lance, 1 Killing Edge, 2 Fortify Staves, 7 Thunder Tomes, the Tordo Scroll, 1 Vulnerary, and 7 Door Keys. Of those only the door keys actually matter. Also had Sleuf Rewarp around to get the Master Seal and Silence Staff village. Nanna also reached C Staves so she can use Sleep.

STATS:

Leif Lv. 20/12.24 Prince 51HP/20Str/11Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/20Lck/18Def/10Con A Swords (1 Skill Ring, 1 Speed Ring, Sol Manual)

Hicks Lv. 18/17.04 Great Knight 52HP/20Str/3Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/20Lck/20Def/20Con A Axes E Swords (Paragon Manual, Charge Manual)

Safy Lv. 15/20.00 High Priestess 41HP/11Str/20Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/10Lck/2Def/3Con E Light A Staves (1 Life Ring)

Dagdar Lv. --/15.96 Warrior 45HP/16Str/1Mgc/13Skl/11Spd/5Lck/13Def/16 Con A Axes D Bows

Eda Lv. 20/7.04 Dracoknight 42HP/20Str/9Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/17Lck/20Def/8Con A Lances D Swords

Lara Lv. 16/20.00 Dancer 31HP/2Str/3Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/20Lck/11Def/10Con E Swords (1 Body Ring)

Nanna Lv. 18/20.00 Paladin 50HP/20Str/20Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/20Lck/6Def/13Con A Swords C Staves (1 Life Ring, Wrath Manual)

Ronan Lv. 20/10.04 Sniper 33HP/15Str/20Mgc/18Skl/20Spd/13Lck/7Def/8Con A Bows

Shiva Lv. 17/10.06 Swordmaster 44HP/20Str/3Mgc/20Skl/20Spd/16Lck/16Def/10Con A Swords

Glade Lv. --/8.46 Duke Knight 37HP/15Str/2Mgc/15Skl/15Spd/6Lck/11Def/13Con A Lances E Swords

Sleuf Lv. 13.54 Priest 21HP/0Str/18Mgc/17Skl/11Spd/15Lck/1Def/4Con A Staves

Chapter 21: 2/129 Turns

Warped Nanna next to the boss, then Eda picked up Safy, got danced, and dropped her a little ways from the boss area. Eda has to dodge 2 ballistae on enemy phase which is kind of annoying but there's nothing I can do about it. On Turn 2 Eda gets the Silver Sword village, and Safy Rescues Leif, who kills one of the wyverns who proced Miracle when they fought Nanna. Sleuf Warps lara down to dance him. Nanna captures the priest in front of the throne so Leif can take his Sleep Staff.

Chapter 21x: Free/129 Turns

Warped Dagdar in to capture the priests and steal their Warp Staves. Rescued DALSHIN. Promoted Sleuf at level 19. Ronan proced move again lmao.

Chapter 22: 2/131 Turns

Nanna put the ballista by the boss to sleep so it wouldn't kill Eda, then she got danced and warped over to kill the boss. She needs a crit to ORKO him. Technically a crit isn't needed since she could just finish him off on Turn 2, but killing him on Turn 1 gets rid of his leadership stars which makes the enemy phase much more reliable, since Nanna can't heal herself with the Earth Sword if she doesn't hit first. Seluf warped Glade down to get the Rescue Staff. On Turn 2, Eda drops Leif on the other side of the river, and Safy Warps Lara over to dance him. Seluf Warps DALSHIN down to buy his promotion item and Hicks captures a soldier for the hell of it while Dagdar takes his stuff before Leif seizes.

Chapter 23: 2/133 Turns

Leif used a Pure Water, and then Dagdar and Glade transferred him to Eda. Sleuf moved down and Silenced one of the Dank Mages, then Cyas moved down to make Ced appear and Silenced the other one. Sleuf got danced and Rescued Eda who dropped Leif by the throne. Safy Rescued Cyas so he wouldn't die. Leif murders everything on enemy phase and caps level. On Turn 2 Leif recruits Ced, and he and Eda capture the Dank Mages and take their Sleep Staves. Sleuf warps Lara over to dancer Leif while everyone else takes Cyas' stuff.

Chapter 24: 2/135 Turns

Glade gives Ced a Rescue Staff and Silence Staff and then opens the door. Ced moves up and Silences the Restore Dank Mage, gets danced, and then Rescues Leif up. Sleuf Warps Nanna next to Raydrik and she puts Galzus to sleep because he's way too powerful for Leif or Ced to deal with. Safy puts the Sleep Dank Mage to Sleep. Leif moves up and kills Galzus. Shiva and Hicks kill some dank mages for some last few levels before the last chapter (not that Hicks gets anything out of leveling up at this point). Raydrik dies on enemy phase to the Blaggi Sword. On Turn 2 Shiva and Hicks get in one more kill each, and then Ced and Nanna clear the path to the throne for Leif to seize.

Endgame: 4/139 Turns

Strat later, I have non-video game stuff to do.

Edited by Carmine Sword

• 3 years later...

C1 5/5 turns

C2 4/9 turns

C2x 16 free/9 turns

C3 5/14 turns

C4 12/26 turns

Used Karin and Fergus as my free units during C4 (and accordingly they must remain my two free units during Manster). I don't remember the strategies either because I played these chapters in 2019 and didn't note down anything.

C4x 16 free/26 turns

Went up, thanks to the 20-turn ceiling this was pretty relaxed, I got the cedty scroll and a very nice unit, and also some exp.

C5 16/42 turns

Went anticlockwise, Asbel destroyed almost all the enemies and went from level 3 to level 18. He also capped spd and nearly capped mag already, and is close to 40 HP. Asbel also procced mov.

C6 8/50 turns

Went down the right, only obtained the Master Seal (for Asbel). Fergus was left behind.

C7 6/56 turns

Asbel got dropped ahead on turn 2. He soloed the myrmidons in the center, everyone else bumrushed down and somehow reached the castle just in time to finish the map on turn 6. Karin helped Machua move down quickly.

C8 7/63 turns

Went left. Halvan captured the boss without a fight after Lifis stole the iron sword. Machua promoted.

C8x 20 free/63 turns

Trained units, got some staff rank on Asbel and a few good levels on Leif and gave him Leg Ring and Wrath Manual.

C9 4/67 turns

Leif went left. Karin and Finn (undrafted) flew to the escape point together, while Orsin, Dagdar and Tanya were left behind. Alva picked up Leif on turn 3 so he can arrive a turn earlier.

UNIT         LEVEL HP ST MG SK SP LK DF BL MV WEXP
Leif         17.06 36  9  2  7 11  9  7  9  9 B Swd
Asbel      18/7.56 42  1 20 19 20 13  9  8  9 C Fir D Thu C Win C Lgt D Stf
Machua     11/2.54 31 11  2 18 19  8 11  8  6 B Swd E Axe
Halvan       13.44 36 10  0  8  9  6  8 14  6 C Axe
Alva          2.00 24  6  0  5  9  4  5  9  8 (D Swd) E Lnc
Lifis        11.36 24  4  0  6 14  1  3  7  7 C Swd
Lara          3.16 14  0  1  2 11  6  0  3  7 E Swd

C10 10/77 turns

what a disgusting map, got a few thunder tomes for Asbel, went through the middle and only obtained Rescue.

C11 6/83 turns

Straightforward, Asbel led the charge. Only Asbel, Leif and Lifis entered the center. Lifis stole a door key so I had two door keys and a lockpick. Leif opened the first door, Lifis the second one and Asbel the third one, counterkilling everything in his way. Turn 5, I entered the throne room and Asbel attacked Kempf, making him retreat. Leif hit level 20. Lifis stole a Thunder and Leif seized on turn 6.

C11x 19 free/83 turns

simply went through the map, gave some exp to Alva because who else would I train now?

Asbel burned through a heal staff for wexp, I stole/captured two wind tomes and Leif captured Oltof without a fight because he depleted both siege tomes by attacking my units, starting around turn 7. Olwen died but she's undrafted anyway, rip.

C12 7/90 turns

Asbel and Leif zerg rushed towards the mansion. Leif ferried Lara to the bridge so she can unlock it with the lockpick. Turn 7, Mareeta made Salem visible and Asbel captured him with Wind. Leif seized.

Alva also got a lot of exp along the way while holding the Neir, Hezul and Cedty scrolls, so his stats are pretty good by now.

C12x 20 free/90 turns

What a mess. Tina depleted the thief staff by stealing things from my team, so at the end of the map, I just captured her at the end and stole all the items back. Pahn was recruited by Lara of course. Only got the Master Seal from the chests.

C13 5/95 turns

Deployed Leif, Fred, Lara, Asbel and Alva, aswell as Salem as an undrafted unit to leave behind.

Turn 1, Fred mounted his horse again and got danced to kill the nearby ballista. Leif rescued Lara. Alva promoted, took Lara from Leif and canto'd forward. Asbel dropped Lara onto a forest tile.

Glade moved onto the gate with Silver Lance and the generic units just went up to the right of the castle.

Turn 2, my way was blocked by an Archer Knight, so Alva ORKOed him with iron lance and got danced by Lara. Fred picked her up, Alva dropped her off and canto'd way ahead. Asbel killed another Archer Knight so they don't threaten Lara, Leif just moved forward. Lara dodged a ballista on EP.

Turn 3, Alva killed the Knight in front of the last bridge before reaching Tahra. Asbel moved ahead, Fred picked up Leif and got danced, dropping him very close to the city. EP, Leif defeated most enemies with Wrath!Thunder Sword crits, while Glade counterkilled some more melee enemies that were already near the castle.

Turn 4, everyone prepared to escape, which happened on turn 5. Took all the equipment from the generic units to get some money for stamina drinks.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 1 month later...

C14 10/105 turns

On the right side, I only killed the lower ballista and then simply stalled out the enemy advance by putting Halvan, Fred and Machua on the chokepoints.

On the left side, Dean got danced on turn 1 to kill the lower ballista and canto'd to a position two tiles away from the upper one (which was killed on turn 2) so it can't attack him. Asbel killed Baldack with Thunder.

Dean got a lot of exp by killing generic armor knights and equipped the Dain, Cedty, Hezul and Neir scrolls to boost his growths. From turn 6 on, Asbel, Dean, Leif and Lara charged down towards Paulus to kill him (which Asbel did) and obtain the Dragon Lance. Leif and Asbel had to un-capture Lara multiple times so she doesn't go to jail.

Bought three stamina drinks.

C14x 20 free/105 turns

Leif carried Linoan all the time so she doesn't get attacked, which would incur an undrafted unit penalty. Dean regularly had to un-capture Lara by killing pegasus knights with an iron lance or capturing rewarp!dark mages. Asbel initially rushed ahead and killed both bosses before everyone else followed up.

Obtained 6 rewarp staves (each with 3-5 uses remaining) and only got 4 stamina drinks because when doing C14, I had forgotten that the number of stamina drinks depends on how many houses you visit, so I only visited four of them and accordingly only 4 villagers appeared.

C15 2/107 turns

Benched Lara and a bunch more drafted units to reset their fatigue. Halvan picked up Leif, Fred thracia-traded him to Dean and Dean dropped him into the church area. Turn 2, Dean visited the armorslayer house and Leif entered the church, choosing the A route.

Leif         20.00 39 11  2  8 13  9  9 10  9 A Swd
Asbel     18/20.00 49  3 20 20 20 15 11  9  9 C Fir B Thu B Win C Lgt C Stf
Dean      xx/10.64 43 18  4 14 16  7 19 17 10 (A Swd) A Lnc
Alva       14/4.44 38 15  2 14 20 10 11 12  9 (D Swd) B Lnc
Fred       xx/8.92 38 16  5 15 14  5  9 14  9 A Swd C Lnc
Machua     11/8.66 34 12  3 20 20 10 11  8  6 A Swd E Axe
Halvan     14/4.10 42 13  1 13 15  6 12 15  6 D Swd B Axe
Lifis        19.58 31  7  2  8 18  2  5  7  7 C Swd
Lara       10/9.02 23  4  4  3 13 12  5  3  6 E Swd

C16 4/111 turns

Dean got danced on turn 1 and needed a mov star to rush through the boss area ballistae's range on turn 3, so he doesn't have to dodge 4 hits from them while carrying Leif. Asbel got the knight's proof and everyone else just goofed around near the starting positions, capturing two enemies to obtain a killer lance and a hammer. Dean ORKOed the boss with a dragon lance hit + crit.

C17 5/116 turns

Turn 1, Dean picked up Asbel, moved up and procced a mov star. He then dropped Asbel into the church area. Leif got rescued by Fred, who was danced by Lara so Fred can drop him ahead. Alva, Lifis and Machua did a rescue-swap chain to give Lara to Halvan, who dropped her a few tiles further ahead.

EP, Asbel counterkilled most dark mages and some peg knights, Dean also counterkilled Misha.

Turn 2, Dean killed Moore (didn't capture him for the warp staff because he has 12 build, which prevents Dean from going far enough to the right) and canto'd 10 tiles to the right. Leif was danced, Halvan and Fred thracia-traded Lara to him and he dropped her ahead, onto a forest tile.

Turn 3, Leif killed an enemy and got rescued by Dean. Lara danced Dean and he dropped Leif into the boss area. Asbel visited the church to recruit Sara, who immediately took a thunder tome and an M up staff from him to reach level 10 asap. EP, three remaining peg knights attacked Lara, but failed to kill her due to their poor accuracy. Sara counterkilled a dark mage that somehow survived against Asbel.

Turn 4, Leif broke the wall near the castle and Dean moved next to him, equipping the king sword. Both of them healed with Vulneraries. Lara danced for Fred so he can rescue-drop Lifis near the rescue and warp houses.

Turn 5, Sara reached level 10, got a mov star and promoted. Dean killed the boss with a King Sword double crit (43 hit / 28 crit, with a FUCC of 3). Fred visited the rescue house, Lifis the warp one and Lara danced Alva to visit the magic ring house aswell.

C18 3/119 turns

Sara rescued Leif to the right on turn 1. Leif simply fullmoved ahead. Lara danced for Sara, who rewarped herself onto a pillar in the throne room, within range of Xavier. Lifis rescued Lara, procced a mov star and dropped her ahead. EP, Sara counterkilled all the enemies in the throne room with Wind.

Turn 2, Sara moved onto a pillar and killed Gustav. Lara danced Lifis so he can open the door (normally Leif would've done this, but I don't have any door keys). Leif just entered the throne room.

Turn 3, Sara rescued Lara so she can dance Leif to the throne.

C19 1/120 turns

Used an S drink on Sara, she rescued Lara, got danced, then picked her up, procced a mov star and escaped. A bunch of undrafted goons also escaped, and so did Leif.

C20 14/134 turns, 1/1 epic fails

Dean went up and dealt with the armor knights in the prison, capturing one of them for an extra killing edge. Everyone else defeated the enemies below. An enemy Bishop used Unlock on the Master Seal chest, so I captured him and used it to finally promote Lifis.

Throughout the chapter, I stole/captured 5 door keys to open the doors in Endgame. Fred also gained some good levels with cedty scroll, which might be useful in Endgame.

Delmud wasn't recruited because Nanna is in prison. It's been over 5 years since my last FE5 run, so I actually forgot all the mechanics and thought there's nothing wrong with leaving Nanna behind in C5. RIP, the fail counter goes up.

C21 2/136 turns

Asbel used M up on Sara and she rewarped to the boss area, positioning herself 2 tiles left of the boss with Thunder equipped. Dean mounted and got danced. Halvan picked up Lara, Fred thracia-traded her to Dean and canto'd ahead. Dean moved 9 tiles down (so he's within range to get +10 avo from King Sword!Fred) and dropped Lara down.

EP, Sara counterkilled the boss, a bunch of wyverns (which isn't really required since they won't block the way after cantoing) and some armor knights in the boss area. Dean, Fred and Lara got attacked by a ballista each, which they don't have to dodge.

Turn 2, Lara danced Dean and procced a mov star. Sara rescued Lara and procced a mov star. Dean dropped Leif near the castle. Sara ORKOed an unarmed healer that was still blocking the way and Leif procced a mov star to reach the gate and seize.

Edited by Gradivus.

• 2 weeks later...

C21x 1 free/136 turns

Simply escaped immediately and didn't save any prisoners.

C22 2/138 turns

Sara warped Asbel 2 tiles right of the boss and he ORKOed him with Wind. Dean got danced and procced a mov star to drop Leif near the gate on turn 1 while standing 2 tiles away from the ballista. EP, Saias vanished and Asbel killed a lot of enemies near the castle, including Reinhardt. Turn 2, Sara got danced to warp Fred to the rescue village and Alva to the warp village. Leif procced a mov star and seized.

C23 2/140 turns

Leif used a pure water and got rescued by Halvan, who thracia-traded him to Dean. Asbel used M up on Dean so he can't be hit by a sleep staff. Upon doing this, Asbel reached B staves. Sara silenced one of the Sleep!Dark Mages and got danced to rewarp to the area near Saias. He took a rescue staff from Sara to rescue Dean, who dropped Leif near the castle.

EP, Ced spawned. Leif ORKOed most nearby enemies with a Fire Sword.

Turn 2, Sara warped Saias to the starting positions. Saias warped Lara to the boss area. Fred then took all items away from Saias. Leif talked to Ced, got danced and seized.

C24 1/141 turns

Sara, Asbel, Lifis and Mareeta started out near Leif.

Lifis gave a rescue staff to Ced and opened the door. Sara warped Mareeta above Galzus to recruit him. Ced rescued Lara, who danced for him so he can rescue Asbel. Asbel moved further ahead and rescued Leif. Galzus took the King Sword from Mareeta and used it to ORKO Raydrik with a double Luna crit.

Endgame 3/144 turns

Finally, it's done. First two turns:

Top-left: Halvan and Ced started here. Ced rewarped into the nearby room, having two Rewarp staves in his inventory. EP1, the Lifis clone moved off of the seal and stole one of Ced's rewarp staves. Turn 2, Ced moved onto the seal and ORKOed the Lifis clone.

Top-center: Sara and Lifis started here. Sara warped Lifis to the top-right corner, procced a mov star and ORKOed the Sorcerer in the nearby room through the door, using the Lightning tome from Saias. EP1, the Galzus clone attacked her through the door, but missed thanks to Miracle. Turn 2, she rewarped onto the seal and survived the Galzus clone and the knights thanks to Miracle and the avo bonus.

Top-right: Lifis (having been warped) opened the door. Aside from him, Alva and Machua started here. Alva ORKOed the Sorcerer and Machua killed the Sara clone with a Killing Edge crit on the first hit (this took a while due to Miracle). EP, everyone just survived. Turn 2, Machua ORKOed a Knight that blocked the seal and Alva moved onto the seal.

Bottom-left: Fred and Galzus started here. Fred opened the door and Galzus ORKOed the Sorcerer with Master Axe. EP1, Galzus ORKOed both knights, then the Eyvel clone killed Fred. On turn 2, Galzus killed the Eyvel clone, procced a mov star and moved onto the seal.

Bottom-center: Leif and Asbel started here. Asbel silenced the nearby Sorcerer so he can't kill Lara with Fenrir. Leif opened the door with the Blaggi Sword equipped. EP, the Raydrik clone got counterkilled by Leif with a Wrath crit, whereas the two Master Axe!Armor Knights got counterkilled by Asbel through the wall. Turn 2, Leif captured the Sorcerer without any resistance, procced a mov star and moved onto the seal. Asbel moved within range of the central Berserker blocking the way to Veld and counterkilled him.

Bottom-right: Dean opened the door, got danced, ORKOed the Sorcerer, procced a mov star and moved into the room. EP1, all the enemies attacked him at 2-range, so he moved onto the seal without any resistance and used a vulnerary.

Turn 3, the boss area opened up. Ced rewarped himself next to Lara and got danced so he can warp Dean into the boss area. Asbel rescued Leif into the boss area and Sara rewarped herself to the throne aswell. Either Asbel, Sara or Leif needs a mov star to eliminate the generic sorcerer in the way. Afterwards, Dean ORKOed Veld with Master Sword and Leif seized.

Stats before Endgame (riding and flying units are listed with their dismounted stats)

Leif       20/8.64 44 13  3 12 18 14 13 10  9 A Swd
Asbel     18/20.00 49  3 20 20 20 15 11  9  9 C Fir A Thu B Win C Lgt B Stf
Sara      10/20.00 29  5 20 20 20 19 11  7  9 D Fir D Thu D Wnd C Lgt A Stf
Dean      xx/16.70 48 19  4 15 14 10 14 18  7 A Swd (A Lnc)
Alva       14/6.00 39 16  2 15 20 11 10 12  6 D Swd (B Lnc)
Fred      xx/11.72 40 18  5 15 14  5 10 15  6 A Swd (C Lnc)
Machua     11/9.86 35 12  3 20 20 10 11  8  6 A Swd E Axe
Halvan     14/5.06 43 14  1 13 15  6 13 15  6 D Swd B Axe
Lifis      20/1.00 31 10  4 10 20  2  7  8  7 B Swd
Lara      10/17.92 27  5  5  6 19 18  8  3  6 E Swd
Ced       xx/15.60 33  3 18 36 37 10  9  8  8 A Fir B Thu A Wnd A Lgt A Stf
Galzus    xx/20.00 54 20  9 20 20 17 14 18  7 A Swd A Axe