It's canon the love shipping of Male Robin and Lucina?

Ok, I'm gonna to talk seriously..................

Well, many Fire Emblem fans are shipping Robin Boy with Lucina as a love couple, and I don't want to be canon.

To be honest, It's canon this love shipping? Because, the FE Awakening and Smash Bros. fans are liking this couple, I don't know Intelligent Systems and Nintendo are going to confirm is canon this couple?

fe9521df9832b8ee9ed19517ef23796808e8efff

While, IS seems to not want to confirm canon, the fact that her conversation changes with Robin(M) if they're married, and Sakurai adding that special quote, seems to make that pairing the most "likely" to be canon, so I think so, if Robin(M) does marry, I think Lucina is definitely the canon one. (Assuming he marries...)

Edited by Fates-Blade

There's no canon, so answering the topic, no, it's not. Lucina can stay single or marry any of the second generation guys, and Robin has a lot of other romantic options that are equally valid.

It's a really popular pairing, I believe the most popular pairing for male Robin (with Tharja being a contender) and one of the most liked pairings in Awakening and the franchise. Chrom and fem Robin ship is popular too, but cause too much rifts in the fandom because of Olivia and Sumia fans.  

IS often portray the most popular choices in their official material to pander to the die hard fans. 

Edited by Mylady

• 2 years later...
59 minutes ago, Lololol said:

NOOOOOOOO, Tiki x Robin foreveeeeer💜🖤💛

AND this was posted in my birthday... Lol

I'm going to assume you're here for trolling and ignore you.

As for the actual topic, Awakening lets players make their own canon so... yeah.