Seazas

It must suck being a fan of the OCs and wanting them to get more recognition

I hope they get to be DLC again since the DLC is nowhere near as unpopular and controversial.

They look interesting and I enjoyed their voice actors. 

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Your profile picture is fantastic. 

Thank you!

Really, what sucks more is that they're all so bad in the TCG - Shade, for example, is an absolutely phenomenal Healer Unit since she has Rescue and Physic, but her cards are all absolute garbage, while Nieve has a gorgeous design but mediocre cards.

On 9/8/2019 at 10:54 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Really, what sucks more is that they're all so bad in the TCG - Shade, for example, is an absolutely phenomenal Healer Unit since she has Rescue and Physic, but her cards are all absolute garbage, while Nieve has a gorgeous design but mediocre cards.

They get shafted in their own series? That blows!

Such is life. We can't all have our favorite characters be great, but that's what FEH is for - letting characters like Wendy or Raigh eat up the impossible finds like Brave Hector or Lewyn so they can shine to their fullest. Even then, though, the Cipher OCs get screwed over because they're not even candidates for CYL, so we make do with what we have - I still have a Shade MC deck put together regardless of how bad she may be, and I'll stick with it. I also used to play a Yuzu deck because she used to have pretty decent synergy with Flier cards.

On 9/17/2019 at 6:05 PM, SoulWeaver said:

Such is life. We can't all have our favorite characters be great, but that's what FEH is for - letting characters like Wendy or Raigh eat up the impossible finds like Brave Hector or Lewyn so they can shine to their fullest. Even then, though, the Cipher OCs get screwed over because they're not even candidates for CYL, so we make do with what we have - I still have a Shade MC deck put together regardless of how bad she may be, and I'll stick with it. I also used to play a Yuzu deck because she used to have pretty decent synergy with Flier cards.

Cipher characters have it rough

I mean, it could be worse, at least the first four got into SoV, I'm still waiting to hear if Alice, Valjean, Nieve, and the mysterious unrevealed eighth character are going to be in any future games, plus I have to hold off on 3H until I know if Shade, Yuzu, Emma, and RandalLando are going to be DLC, I'm pretty much not interested in the game otherwise.