One little detail about 3H I really enjoy

Dragoncat

I remember noticing this with some mid-game enemy armor knights, and realized that I don't recall ever fighting generic female knights in Fire Emblem before.

the generics in general have a bit more to them, some have facial hair and different face shapes, I don't yet know how if it is random or not (most likely is), especially armored knights they have so many different possibilities I couldn't even describe them to you.

though in the grand scheme of things I am indifferent to varied enemies, but at least it helps the guys without helmets seem less uncanny.

On 8/20/2019 at 7:35 AM, bad daniel said:

finally fire emblem gives me the ability to kill both men and women

But there were female pegasus knights and clerics as enemies before. Cool story bro.

While I personally don't really care about the gender of the things I'm killing in video games (particularly so when they don't even have a name), I agree with Dragoncat here. It always felt a little weird that the only girls on the battlefield that weren't Clerics or Pegasus Knights seemed to be the ones in my army and the odd named female general (who is either recruitable, not really evil, or Petrine).
The first time I heard a rather feminine death scream from an Armor Knight in Three Houses, I had to do a double take to make sure I haven't misheard.

28 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The first time I heard a rather feminine death scream from an Armor Knight in Three Houses, I had to do a double take to make sure I haven't misheard.

Well it's either a female armor knight or a trans female taking hormones

But yes, the point you made stands.