Royalty Convenes (A View From The Throne)

Corrobin

Cute! I wish there was more of this stuff in the game itself.

It's obvious we're getting at least one more due to the "To be continued" at the end, but I hope they make this a regular series of videos.

Casually standing around the fire on your mount or floating in mid-air.

Now seems a good time to complain about how non-canon Micaiah flying is. 

Edited by Vince777

Surprised how Camilla looked a bit childish in this, as it didn't really sounded like her... but then again, it's alternate worlds. Considering both Xander and Leo to die or at least renounce, wonder what happened in that Fates world.

Camilla is actually ahead of Leo in line for the throne, so Brave Camilla could be from that one hypothetical world where she doesn't dump her responsibilities onto Leo once Xander is dead.

Edited by Sunwoo

Really good stuff, hope this is the start of something they will continue with characters added to the game.  Also would be nice for important story chapters as well.  

That third one(in contrast with the first one) makes me wonder, did they ever address the fact that heroes are being grabbed from their world and responsibilities and not a one of them seems to have a problem with it? I have a suspension of disbelief problem here:x

I agree with the general sentiment though, those are nice.

Edited by Cysx

14 hours ago, silverserpent said:

"I've worked behind the counter at a weapons shop, an armory, and even a lottery!"

I kinda like that reference to the My Castle mechanic. A nice nod.

I agree, except that it makes me worry a little. I get what they're referencing, but if I hadn't played the game, I'd be thinking there was more to it than that. Like, some deeper side-story, as FE is wont to do. I sure would be disappointed if this set my expectations. The rest is pretty good as far as representing the games' content goes, though. And all this without giving away too many spoilers, in case people want to try the games out. Michiah seems kind of out of character, though, like she was in the TT, and something doesn't seem accurate about Camilla's voice. Maybe I'm just used to how she talks to Corrin: how her intonation is like...always verging on baby talk or something. Eliwood and Alm seem pretty well-represented, though, especially since this Eliwood is a little older and more experienced than other versions of him could be (i.e., towards the beginning or middle of FE7.) Makes sense that he'd feel that compulsion to help bring up younger rulers, especially since I imagine he's still getting used to the idea of being a dad (having doubtless met his future son by now.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 6:51 AM, Mercakete said:

Michiah seems kind of out of character, though, like she was in the TT

How exactly was Micaiah out of character in the TT or any other dialogue? I keep on hearing this from others but never got any concrete examples. 

Edited by Icelerate