Describe your Fire Emblem Warriors 2

Story:
I'm not super good at thinking up new stories for these things, but I'd probably have the sequel follow the story of the first game somewhat. It'd be nice to have that world developed more, given more buildup between the kingdoms and people. Darios would probably be involved quite a bit more, maybe get redemption, or just go COMPLETELY bonkers. Either/or. Rowan and Lianna would be present in the story, if not as the central protagonists then as prominent allies.

Gameplay:
As for new gameplay mechanics, I think the one big thing I'd add would be a dismounting mechanic. It'd be cool to have Caeda and Frederick off their mounts, wrecking the field on foot. I'd probably limit this, though, so not every character has access to a mount; I feel it'd be too overpowered if everyone could get a mount and quickly zip from one end of the map to the next. Only characters who have mounts to begin with, such as the aforementioned Caeda and Frederick, would get this mechanic.

The other thing I'd add would be armored units and dagger units. Those characters aren't always the most popular, but I feel like it was definitely something missing from the first Warriors game.

Story:
Finally, the roster. I'd increase the scope quite a bit and have FOUR games/continents as the main focus in the story: Elibe, Tellius, Valentia, and Fodlan. I'd increase the number of characters from each main focus game as well, giving more options and variety than the first game gave. The only returning characters from the first Warriors game that would have a story presence would be Marth, Chrom, Ryoma, and Xander, just to keep their respective games somewhat represented. All the other characters from the first Warriors would be bonus, non-story characters. I think my story roster would look something like this:

Elibe:

• Lyn
  • Eliwood
  • Hector
  • Ninian
  • Nils
  • Nino
  • Jaffar
  • Florina
  • Rath
  • Matthew
  • Serra
  • Pent
  • Louise
  • Roy
  • Lilina

The roster would be skewed more towards Blazing Blade than Binding Blade, with only Roy and Lilina coming in from Binding in a role similar to what Lucina and Owain had in the first Warriors game. I'm not sure I'd be as confident in the cast as a whole in Binding as I was in Blazing, since a large portion of that cast is still relatively unknown to a lot of people.

Tellius:

• Ike
  • Micaiah
  • Elincia
  • Sanaki
  • Sothe
  • Mist
  • Soren
  • Titania
  • Geoffrey
  • Lucia
  • Brom
  • Nephenee
  • Jill
  • Ranulf
  • Tibarn

This one is really tough because I feel like there's more than a few notable characters missing, but there's gotta be some cuts somewhere, and there's gotta be some not-as-popular picks in there to give more variety with class and such. Brom goes along with Hector as another armored option, Sothe does the same for Jaffar and dagger units, and Ranulf and Tibarn are the first laguz units with similar functionality to Ninian and Nils, at least as far as transformation goes.

Valentia:

• Alm
  • Celica
  • Gray
  • Tobin
  • Kliff
  • Faye
  • Clive
  • Clair
  • Lukas
  • Mae
  • Boey
  • Genny
  • Saber
  • Conrad
  • Mycen

I know that seems a little skewed towards Alm's side of Echoes, but it's pretty even when you think about it. The characters EXCLUSIVE to Alm's route present in my list are Alm, Gray, Tobin, Clive, Clair, and Lukas. Those exclusive to Celica's route are Celica, Mae, Boey, Genny, Saber, and Conrad. Kliff and Faye can be used on both routes, and Mycen doesn't come into your roster in Echoes until the end. Both routes get their six (arguably) most prominent characters, plus three characters who should probably be present with them.

Fodlan:

• Byleth (Male)
  • Edelgard
  • Dimitri
  • Claude
  • Hubert
  • Dedue
  • Hilda
  • Dorothea
  • Felix
  • Lysithea
  • Bernadetta
  • Mercedes
  • Marianne
  • Seteth
  • Flayn
  • Byleth (Female)

Female Byleth would be sort of like Male Corrin and Female Robin from the first Warriors game, and not have a presence in the story.

Guests:

• Eirika
  • Ephraim
  • Sigurd
  • Seliph
  • Leif

Of course, each guest character would not have any story presence. They would all be bonus characters.

Finally, I'm sure DLC would be unavoidable. I'd do something similar to the first Warriors and release three extra characters per game/continent.

Elibe:

• Oswin
  • Rebecca
  • Cecilia

Tellius:

• Sigrun
  • Mia
  • Caineghis

Valentia:

• Mathilda
  • Sonya
  • Silque

Fodlan:

• Rhea
  • Cyril
  • Alois

Bonus (games from first Warriors):

• Ogma (Archanea)
  • Sumia (Awakening)
  • Kaze (Fates)

In total, that brings the number of story characters to over 60; 15 per focus game, plus Marth, Chrom, Ryoma, and Xander, and plus whoever the central protagonists are from the Warrior original characters. With all of those story characters, plus all the guest, bonus, and DLC characters, the roster is quite vast and I think satisfactory.

And that would be my Fire Emblem Warriors 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plot: Instead of beginning in Aytolis, it begins in Elibe where an amnesiac Darios awakes in a tent to meet Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ninian, and Nils. Just as they are introduced, portal is opened and strange creatures poor through along with morphs from Nergal's army. Just as hope seems lost, another portal opens and Lucina, Roy, Lilina, and Ephraim come to the aide of the heroes. At first hostile towards Darios, Lucina eventually relays that someone has been crossing to the respective worlds of her group and have been building an army. Unaware of his true identity other than his name, Darios comes to understand that he is from a different world and feels that he is somehow responsible for the mess. Instead of one world being invaded by villains of different worlds. A single original villain has gained an army of morphs, monsters, war dragons, and feral laguz and constantly hops with various lieutenants under his employ. The main cast chases this mysterious masked villain while clashing with the likes of Zephiel, Ashnard, the Agarthans, and the Demon King.

Story Cast:

Original

Darios - He has no memory of the first game other than his name and the lingering feeling that the events of this game are his fault. His play style is Rowan and Lianna. Prf Weapon is Risyl

Elibe

Lyn - Myrmidon. Prf Weapon is Sol Katti

Eliwood - Unaware that Roy is his son. Class is Sword Paladin. Prf Weapon is Durandal

Hector - Unaware that Lilina is his daughter. Class is Axe Lord (Armored Axe Unmounted). Prf Weapon is Armads

Roy - Transported from Elibe's Future. Originally part of Lucina's worldhopping group. Style is Sword Lord like Owain and Ryoma. Prf Weapon is the Sword of Seals.

Lilina - Transported from Elibe's Future. Originally part of Lucina's worldhopping group. Fire Mage. Prf Weapon is Foreblaze.

Florina - Pegasus Knight. Prf Weapon is Maltet

Sue - Mounted Archer Class. Prf Weapon is Mulagir

Ninian - Dancer/ Ice Dragon Class

Magvel

Ephraim - Spear lord. Initially part of Lucina's group. Prf Weapon is Siegmund

Erika - Sword lord (Fencer). Prf Weapon is Sieglinde

Innes - Archer. Prf Weapon is Nidhogg

Tana - Pegasus Knight. Prf Weapon is Vidofnir

Seth - Mounted Lance User, Storyline NPC

Saleh - Sage, Storyline NPC

Tellius

Ike - Vanguard. Prf Weapon is Ragnell

Titania - Axe Paladin. Prf Weapon is Urvan

Mia - Myrmidon. Prf Weapon is Vague Katti

Soren - Wind Mage. Prf Weapon is Rexcalibur

Nephenee - Soldier. Prf Weapon is Wishblade

Micaiah - Light Mage. Prf Weapon is Rexlight

Sothe - Thief Class. Prf Weapon is Baselard

Caineghis - Lion King. Stone*

Tibarn - Hawk King. Stone*

Naesala - Raven King. Stone*

Nailah - Wolf Queen. Stone*

* It would be easier just for Laguz units to use Stones like Manaketes, but they aren't susceptible to dragonslaying weapons.

Fódlan - there will probably be more characters from this too. It plays heavily into the plot.

Byleth - Male/Female. Sword of the Creator

Edelgard - Axe Lord

Dimitri - Lance Lord

Claude - Bow Lord

Yuri - Trickster

Ylisse

Lucina - Other than her, every playable character from the story of FEW1 takes a backseat to the plot. Lucina was first recruited by a mysterious force opposing the BBEG. She followed him through various worlds and time periods, recruiting Roy, Lilina, and Ephraim. When she first encounters Darios, she's initially hostile. Upon learning that he had no memory of the past though, she softens up.

Antagonists:

The Seeker - the BBEG. A masked, armored, lance wielder who can travel between worlds at will. He has a vast army at his beck and call, having bolster various others with armies from different worlds. For instance, he has given Zephiel the use of Izuka's Feral Ones and Monsters from the continent of Magvel and Valentia.

Izuka - Dark Mage. Recruited by the Seeker from Post-Mad King War Tellius. In exchange for new experiment subjects and facilities, he has pledged loyalty to the Seeker.

Ashnard - Sword Wyvern. Recruited by the Seeker from mid-Path of Radience Tellius. Pledged loyalty after he was bested in combat and promised new worlds to conquer. Plans on a rematch. Prf Weapon Gurgurant

Zephiel - Armored Sword. Tentatively allied with the Seeker in exchange for reinforcement from other worlds. Prf Weapon Eckesachs

Nergal - Dark Druid. Recruited for his ability to create Morphs. Promised an inexhaustible source of quintessence. Prf Weapon Ereshkigal

Valter - Lance Wyvern. Was promised a bloody good time.

Agarthans - still need to finish a Three Houses Run, but they will definitely be in it.

Alignment = ???

Black Knight - Sword Knight. He's more of a wildcard in the storyline. He's not working for the Seeker because I couldn't imagine a scenario where Lehran's goals would align with a world hopping big bad. It would be more like he initially seems like he's on the villainous team up until he mysteriously assists the Players at a turning point in the story. His personal interest is keeping Ike alive to master Greil's Sword Style for their final match. Eventually, you can unlock him in his playable form after a couple of hoops along with his Zelgius form as an alternate costume. Prf Weapon is Alondite.

That's all I've got right now. Monsters won't just be multi-armed cyclopses in this one but various creatures from the Valentia/Magvel games. So you'll fight things like the Tarvos.

Edited by Red Dingo

15 minutes ago, Red Dingo said:

Plot: Instead of beginning in Aytolis, it begins in Elibe where an amnesiac Darios awakes in a tent to meet Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ninian, and Nils. Just as they are introduced, portal is opened and strange creatures poor through along with morphs from Nergal's army. Just as hope seems lost, another portal opens and Lucina, Roy, Lilina, and Ephraim come to the aide of the heroes. At first hostile towards Darios, Lucina eventually relays that someone has been crossing to the respective worlds of her group and have been building an army. Unaware of his true identity other than his name, Darios comes to understand that he is from a different world and feels that he is somehow responsible for the mess. Instead of one world being invaded by villains of different worlds. A single original villain has gained an army of morphs, monsters, war dragons, and feral laguz and constantly hops with various lieutenants under his employ. The main cast chases this mysterious masked villain while clashing with the likes of Zephiel, Ashnard, the Agarthans, and the Demon King.

Story Cast:

Original

Darios - He has no memory of the first game other than his name and the lingering feeling that the events of this game are his fault. His play style is Rowan and Lianna. Prf Weapon is Risyl

Elibe

Eliwood - Unaware that Roy is his son. Class is Sword Paladin. Prf Weapon is Durandal

Hector - Unaware that Lilina is his daughter. Class is Axe Lord (Armored Axe Unmounted). Prf Weapon is Armads

Roy - Transported from Elibe's Future. Originally part of Lucina's worldhopping group. Style is Sword Lord like Owain and Ryoma. Prf Weapon is the Sword of Seals.

Lilina - Transported from Elibe's Future. Originally part of Lucina's worldhopping group. Fire Mage. Prf Weapon is Foreblaze.

Magvel

Tellius

* It would be easier just for Laguz units to use Stones like Manaketes, but they aren't susceptible to dragonslaying weapons.

Fódlan - there will probably be more characters from this too. It plays heavily into the plot.

Edelgard - Axe Lord

Dimitri - Lance Lord

Claude - Bow Lord

Yuri - Trickster

Ylisse

Lucina - Other than her, every playable character from the story of FEW1 takes a backseat to the plot. Lucina was first recruited by a mysterious force opposing the BBEG. She followed him through various worlds and time periods, recruiting Roy, Lilina, and Ephraim. When she first encounters Darios, she's initially hostile. Upon learning that he had no memory of the past though, she softens up.

Antagonists:

The Seeker - the BBEG. A masked, armored, lance wielder who can travel between worlds at will. He has a vast army at his beck and call, having bolster various others with armies from different worlds. For instance, he has given Zephiel the use of Izuka's Feral Ones and Monsters from the continent of Magvel and Valentia.

Izuka - Dark Mage. Recruited by the Seeker from Post-Mad King War Tellius. In exchange for new experiment subjects and facilities, he has pledged loyalty to the Seeker.

Ashnard - Sword Wyvern. Recruited by the Seeker from mid-Path of Radience Tellius. Pledged loyalty after he was bested in combat and promised new worlds to conquer. Plans on a rematch. PrfWeapon Gurgurant

Zephiel - Armored Sword. Tentatively allied with the Seeker in exchange for reinforcement from other worlds. Prf Weapon Eckesachs

Nergal - Dark Druid. Recruited for his ability to create Morphs. Promised an inexhaustible source of quintessence. Prf Weapon Ereshkigal

Agarthans - still need to finish a Three Houses Run, but they will definitely be in it.

That's all I've got right now. Monsters won't just be multi-armed cyclopses in this one but various creatures from the Valentia/Magvel games. So you'll fight things like the Tarvos.

Why do you have Izuka instead of the Black Knight? You can't have Tellius characters in a Fire Emblem Warriors game without the Black Knight you know.

9 minutes ago, Red Dingo said:

I honestly couldn't think of a situation in which Lehran would be willing to give the Seeker the Black Knight.

Who cares honestly? Not having the Black Knight is still such a criminal exclusion. You gotta have him whether or not it makes sense plot wise, because when you think of a Tellius villain for a crossover spinoff, you think of the Black Knight, not Ashnard and especially not fucking Izuka.

Plot: Dragon go brrrr and heroes have to stop them.

Literally don't care about the plot for this kinda game all that much. It would be more interesting to see what they do in History Mode

Characters: All Characters from base FE Warriors return with a focus on Shadows of Valentia & Three Houses (23 new characters in base game, 7 DLC Characters)

SOV

Alm's Route

• Alm (Sword)
  • Clair (Lance Flier)
  • Berkut (Lance Cavalier)
  • Gray (Sword)
  • Faye (Healer?)
  • Kliff (DLC) (Mage)
  • Delthea (DLC) (Mage)

Celica's Route

• Mae (Sword)
  • Boey (Mage)
  • Conrad (Lance Cavalier)
  • Catria (Lance Flier)
  • Palla (Sword Flier)
  • Est (Lance Flier)
  • Leon (DLC) (Archer)

Three Houses

Black Eagles

• Edelgard (Axe)
  • Hubert (Mage)
  • Petra (Wyvern Rider)
  • Linhardt (DLC) (Healer?)

Blue Lions

• Dimitri (Lance)
  • Dedue (Axe Armor)
  • Ingrid (Sword Flier)
  • Felix (DLC) (Brawler)

Golden Deer

• Claude (Bow Wyvern)
  • Hilda (Axe Armor)
  • Lysithea (Mage)
  • Marianne (DLC) (Healer?)

Church

• Byleth (Sword)
  • Seteth (Wyvern Rider)
  • Flayn (Mage)
  • Rhea (DLC) (Brawler)
Edited by FoxyGrandpa

If you're going heavy on SoV representation, I would strongly encourage you to add Zeke to Alm's party. Not only is it a good chance to add Camus and Sirius as easy alt costumes (and thus add one of the most iconic characters in the franchise), but he also has an equally iconic prf weapon (the Gradivus), and really represents the much desired lance paladin set.

I mean, it's your list and you do what you want with it. But just a friendly suggestion.

Edited by Etheus

11 hours ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Plot: Dragon go brrrr and heroes have to stop them.

Literally don't care about the plot for this kinda game all that much. It would be more interesting to see what they do in History Mode

Characters: All Characters from base FE Warriors return with a focus on Shadows of Valentia & Three Houses (20 new characters in base game, 8 DLC Characters)

SOV

Alm's Route

• Alm (Sword)
  • Clair (Lance Flier)
  • Gray (Sword)
  • Faye (Healer?)
  • Kliff (DLC) (Mage)
  • Delthea (DLC) (Mage)

Celica's Route

• Mae (Sword)
  • Boey (Mage)
  • Conrad (Lance Cavalier)
  • Catria (Lance Flier)
  • Palla (DLC) (Sword Flier)
  • Est (DLC) (Lance Flier)

Three Houses

Black Eagles

• Edelgard (Axe)
  • Hubert (Mage)
  • Petra (Wyvern Rider)
  • Linhardt (DLC) (Healer?)

Blue Lions

• Dimitri (Lance)
  • Dedue (Axe Armor)
  • Ingrid (Sword Flier)
  • Felix (DLC) (Brawler)

Golden Deer

• Claude (Bow Wyvern)
  • Hilda (Axe Armor)
  • Lysithea (Mage)
  • Marianne (DLC) (Healer?)

Church

• Byleth (Sword)
  • Seteth (Wyvern Rider)
  • Flayn (Mage)
  • Rhea (DLC) (Brawler)

Where's Berkut? You gotta have Berkut if there's to be SoV characters 

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Where's Berkut? You gotta have Berkut if there's to be SoV characters 

I actually was gonna add him, but decided not to because there would be a disparity in the number of reps from Alm's Route & Celica's route. I also wanted to focus more on playable characters than Enemies.

Edited by FoxyGrandpa

34 minutes ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

I actually was gonna add him, but decided not to because there would be a disparity in the number of reps from Alm's Route & Celica's route. I also wanted to focus more on playable characters than Enemies.

Then add an extra character from Celica's route like Sonya to go along with Berkut. It'd just be a crime to not have Berkut if SoV were to be represented

16 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Then add an extra character from Celica's route like Sonya to go along with Berkut. It'd just be a crime to not have Berkut if SoV were to be represented

Good point. I added Leon to Celica's Route (Since I realized I barely included any Archers) & Berkut to Alm's Route.

Looking back at my old post and considering I made it when Three Houses was still new and my thoughts has changed over time I would like to do a revision of what I expect FEW2 to be, but with my own wishes and expectations.

Personally instead of making a new country and OC's I kind of wish they just use the Heroes OCs and Askr as the main location of the story since the structure is already there and provides an easy explanation for why all these characters are joining forces and interacting with each other.

For the most part I expect all playable characters from FEW1(easy to port them over) to return and the new characters to mostly come from Three Houses (again, assuming it's running off the same engine the models are all there already) with a few additions from other games like the missing Elibe lords + Lilina, Alm, Ike, maybe Black Knight and Heroes characters too.

Personal wish is to see more Archanean character since they kind of got the short end of the stick last time and still have plenty of iconic characters and weapons to use like Ogma (can bring Mercurius), Camus (with Gravidus), Jeorge (with Parthia) and Merric (and the wind tome Excalibur). Also wouldn't mind a few more Awakening character like Lonqu (since he was apparently passed over for Olivia last time) and Awakening's Tiki (yeah yeah another Tiki but at least we could have another dragonstone user with a new take on the Manakete moveset along with providing interesting support conversations with her younger self and Marth). I would like to see some characters use different weapons this time around so not everyone is a sword unit like change Rowan and Lianna to axe and lance respectively (like they were originally suppose to) and maybe change Lyn to bows (since Heroes love to associate Mulagir to her these days)

So ideally I would like the roster to look something like this...

FEW1 OCs (4)

• Rowan (Infantry Axe + Staff)
  • Lianna (Infantry Lance + Staff)
  • Darios (Infantry Sword + Staff)
  • Anna (Infantry Bow with added staff this time since she strangely couldn't use them last time)

Awakening (11)

• Chrom (Infantry Sword)
  • Lucina (Infantry Sword)
  • Robin (Infantry Tome)
  • Lissa (Infantry Axe + Staff)
  • Frederick (Cavalry Axe)
  • Cordelia (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Owain (Infantry Sword)
  • Tharja (Infantry Tome)
  • Olivia (Infantry Sword)
  • Lonqu (Infantry Sword)
  • Tiki (Infantry Stone)

Fates (12)

• Corrin (Infantry Sword + Staff)
  • Azura (Infantry Lance)
  • Xander (Cavalry Sword)
  • Ryoma (Infantry Sword)
  • Camilla (Flying Axe)
  • Hinoka (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Leo (Cavalry Tome)
  • Takumi (Infantry Bow)
  • Elise (Cavalry Tome + Staff)
  • Sakura (Infantry Bow + Staff)
  • Niles (Infantry Bow + Staff)
  • Oboro (Infantry Lance)

Archanea (10)

• Marth (Infantry Sword)
  • Caeda (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Tiki (Infantry Stone)
  • Navarre (Infantry Sword)
  • Minerva (Flying Axe)
  • Linde (Infantry Tome + Staff)
  • Ogma (Infantry Sword)
  • Jeorge (Infantry Bow)
  • Merric (Infantry Tome + Staff)
  • Camus (Cavalry Lance)

Elibe (5)

• Lyn (Infantry Bow)
  • Eliwood (Cavalry Sword)
  • Hector (Armored Axe)
  • Roy (Infantry Sword)
  • Lilina (Infantry Tome)

Valentia (2)

• Alm (Infantry Sword)
  • Celica (Infantry Sword+Staff)

Tellius (2)

• Ike (Infantry Sword)
  • Black Knight (Armored Sword)

Three Houses (14)

• Byleth (Infantry Sword+Staff)
  • Edelgard (Armored Axe)
  • Hubert (Infantry Tome)
  • Bernadetta (Cavalry Bow)
  • Dimitri (Infantry Lance)
  • Dedue (Armored Axe)
  • Felix (Infantry Sword)
  • Claude (Flying Bow)
  • Hilda (Infantry Axe)
  • Lysithea (Infantry Tome+Staff)
  • Rhea (Infantry Sword+Staff)
  • Seteth (Flying Lance)
  • Sothis (Infantry Stone)
  • Death Knight (Cavalry Lance)

Heroes (5)

• Alfonse (Infantry Sword)
  • Sharena (Infantry Lance)
  • Anna (Infantry Axe)
  • Veronica (Infantry Tome)
  • Bruno (Cavalry Tome)

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

Looking back at my old post and considering I made it when Three Houses was still new and my thoughts has changed over time I would like to do a revision of what I expect FEW2 to be, but with my own wishes and expectations.

Personally instead of making a new country and OC's I kind of wish they just use the Heroes OCs and Askr as the main location of the story since the structure is already there and provides an easy explanation for why all these characters are joining forces and interacting with each other.

For the most part I expect all playable characters from FEW1(easy to port them over) to return and the new characters to mostly come from Three Houses (again, assuming it's running off the same engine the models are all there already) with a few additions from other games like the missing Elibe lords + Lilina, Alm, Ike, maybe Black Knight and Heroes characters too.

Personal wish is to see more Archanean character since they kind of got the short end of the stick last time and still have plenty of iconic characters and weapons to use like Ogma (can bring Mercurius), Camus (with Gravidus), Jeorge (with Parthia) and Merric (and the wind tome Excalibur). Also wouldn't mind a few more Awakening character like Lonqu (since he was apparently passed over for Olivia last time) and Awakening's Tiki (yeah yeah another Tiki but at least we could have another dragonstone user with a new take on the Manakete moveset along with providing interesting support conversations with her younger self and Marth). I would like to see some characters use different weapons this time around so not everyone is a sword unit like change Rowan and Lianna to axe and lance respectively (like they were originally suppose to) and maybe change Lyn to bows (since Heroes love to associate Mulagir to her these days)

So ideally I would like the roster to look something like this...

FEW1 OCs (4)

• Rowan (Infantry Axe + Staff)
  • Lianna (Infantry Lance + Staff)
  • Darios (Infantry Sword + Staff)
  • Anna (Infantry Bow with added staff this time since she strangely couldn't use them last time)

Awakening (11)

• Chrom (Infantry Sword)
  • Lucina (Infantry Sword)
  • Robin (Infantry Tome)
  • Lissa (Infantry Axe + Staff)
  • Frederick (Cavalry Axe)
  • Cordelia (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Owain (Infantry Sword)
  • Tharja (Infantry Tome)
  • Olivia (Infantry Sword)
  • Lonqu (Infantry Sword)
  • Tiki (Infantry Stone)

Fates (12)

• Corrin (Infantry Sword + Staff)
  • Azura (Infantry Lance)
  • Xander (Cavalry Sword)
  • Ryoma (Infantry Sword)
  • Camilla (Flying Axe)
  • Hinoka (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Leo (Cavalry Tome)
  • Takumi (Infantry Bow)
  • Elise (Cavalry Tome + Staff)
  • Sakura (Infantry Bow + Staff)
  • Niles (Infantry Bow + Staff)
  • Oboro (Infantry Lance)

Archanea (10)

• Marth (Infantry Sword)
  • Caeda (Flying Lance + Staff)
  • Tiki (Infantry Stone)
  • Navarre (Infantry Sword)
  • Minerva (Flying Axe)
  • Linde (Infantry Tome + Staff)
  • Ogma (Infantry Sword)
  • Jeorge (Infantry Bow)
  • Merric (Infantry Tome + Staff)
  • Camus (Cavalry Lance)

Elibe (5)

• Lyn (Infantry Bow)
  • Eliwood (Cavalry Sword)
  • Hector (Armored Axe)
  • Roy (Infantry Sword)
  • Lilina (Infantry Tome)

Valentia (2)

• Alm (Infantry Sword)
  • Celica (Infantry Sword+Staff)

Tellius (2)

• Ike (Infantry Sword)
  • Black Knight (Armored Sword)

Three Houses (14)

• Byleth (Infantry Sword+Staff)
  • Edelgard (Armored Axe)
  • Hubert (Infantry Tome)
  • Bernadetta (Cavalry Bow)
  • Dimitri (Infantry Lance)
  • Dedue (Armored Axe)
  • Felix (Infantry Sword)
  • Claude (Flying Bow)
  • Hilda (Infantry Axe)
  • Lysithea (Infantry Tome+Staff)
  • Rhea (Infantry Sword+Staff)
  • Seteth (Flying Lance)
  • Sothis (Infantry Stone)
  • Death Knight (Cavalry Lance)

Heroes (5)

• Alfonse (Infantry Sword)
  • Sharena (Infantry Lance)
  • Anna (Infantry Axe)
  • Veronica (Infantry Tome)
  • Bruno (Cavalry Tome)

The developers have said that they want to use Ike and Roy in a sequel, so I fully expect Tellius and Elibe to be focus games alongside the obvious Three Houses.

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

The developers have said that they want to use Ike and Roy in a sequel, so I fully expect Tellius and Elibe to be focus games alongside the obvious Three Houses.

Yeah, but they only said they would like to put Ike and Roy in a sequel. That doesn't necessarily mean we would get any other character from Binding Blade or the Tellius Duo games in a hypothetical FEW2 outside of those two.

8 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Yeah, but they only said they would like to put Ike and Roy in a sequel. That doesn't necessarily mean we would get any other character from Binding Blade or the Tellius Duo games in a hypothetical FEW2 outside of those two.

I'm still pretty confident that Elibe and Tellius would be focus games in a sequel alongside Three Houses.

So, I'd like to revise my list as well, considering a new idea. That being that Cindered Shadows would not only be the DLC for the Three Houses roster, but would also ramp up the dlc count to 4 per dlc.

I will also use it as a standard to give each lord 3 retainers. In the case of allied lords, they share those 3 retainers.

Warriors:

Darios (Story)

Rowan (History)

Lianna (History)

Heroes:

I don't want to see heavy mobile representation. However, Sharena is particularly popular and her outgoing nature and emphasis on friendship is a really good fit for a crossover.

Sharena (Story)

Three Houses

Three Houses should have a majoriyu of new representation. Not only is the model work easier, due to a shared engine, but 3H is also the most successful game and has the best class diversity to round out the roster. I prioritized popular characters over personal favorites, but some attention was given to new movesets.

Byleth (Story)

Rhea (Story)

Seteth (Story)

Gatekeeper (Siege of Garreg Mach History)

Edelgard (Story)

Bernadetta (Story)

Dorothea (Story)

Petra (Story)

(It hurts not to include Linhardt)

Dimitri (Story)

Sylvain (Story)

Felix (Story)

Ingrid (Story)

Claude (Story)

Hilda (Story)

Lysithea (Story)

Marianne (Story)

DLC (Cindered Shadows):

Yuri

Hapi

Constance

Balthus

Jeritza (Villains DLC Pack)

Tellius

Tellius has a large and robust world that requires a large roster just to hit the essentials. This is my favorite game, so picking favorites is like pulling teeth. Certainly, I played some favorites here, like Bastian (who would be excellent for support convers and Nasir. But otherwise, I primarily stuck with essentials - lords, major characters, and Laguz reps.

Ike (Story)

Titania (Story)

Ranulf (Story)

Dragon (Ena and Nasir, as interchangeable costumes) (Port Toha History Map)

Elincia (Story)

Nephenee (Story)

Bastian (Story)

Lucia (Elincia's Gambit History Map)

Micaiah (Story)

Sothe (Story)

Jill (Story)

Haar (Story)

DLC: Laguz Lords

Tibarn

Naesala

Caneighis

Nailah

Black Knight (Villains DLC Pack)

Elibe:

I have no particular favoritism towards Elibe, so I wanted to just hit essentials for the most part, while also keeping a consistent theme for the dlc.

Lyn (Story)

Hector (Story)

Eliwood (Story)

3 shared retainers:

Ninian (Story)

Jaffar (Dragon's Gate History Map)

Pent (Etruria DLC)

Roy

Lilina

3 Shared Retainers:

Perceval (Etruria DLC)

Cecilia (Etruria DLC)

Elphin (Etruria DLC)

Awakening:

No change to the roster.

Chrom 

Lucina 

Lyssa

3 Shared Retainers:

Frederick

Cordelia

Owain

Robin

Tharja

Anna

Olivia

Valentia:

I do not like Valentia at all, and I don't think that its modest success warrants being a full focus game. So I included its few essentials, while also adding in Camus (through Zeke) and a couple of the more interesting secondary characters.

Alm (Story)

Celica (Story)

3 Shared Retainers:

Zeke (Alts Camus and Sirius) (Story)

Saber (Story)

Leon (Story)

Berkut (Villains DLC pack)

Archanea:

No change. With the exception of Camus, they did a pretty good job of including the essentials.

Marth

Caeda

Minerva

3 Shared Retainers:

Tiki

Navarre

Linde

Fateslandia:

The only change is the inclusion of Kaze.

Corrin

Oboro

Niles

Kaze

Ryoma

Takumi

Sakura

Hinoka

Xander

Camilla

Leo

Elise

Jugdral:

I want to give more to Jugdral, but I stayed minimal. Sigurd could be replaced or added to by Lewyn. Reinhardt is the most likely Jugdral rep given his Heroes popularity.

Sigurd (History)

Reinhardt (History)

Magvel:

Magvel is one of my favorite casts, but I think it's unrealistic to even hope for anything beyond minimal representation. Hell, even this selection is optimistic, as I legitimately think that Ephraim could be a standalone rep.

Ephraim (History)

Eirika (History)

Lyon (Villains DLC Pack)

New Movesets:

Whip Sword - Byleth

Mercenary - Ike, Felix, Saber

Spellsword - Yuri, Robin, Celica

Lance Lord - Dimitri, Ephraim, Sharena

Fire Lord - Lilina, Pent

Rogue Bow - Niles, Anna

Axe Armor - Edelgard, Hector

Sword Armor - Black Knight

Flying Sword - Elincia, Marianne

Flying Bow - Claude, Petra

Flying Tome - Constance

Cavalry Lance - Zeke, Berkut, Sylvain, Ingrid, Jeritza

Cavalry Bow - Bernadetta, Leon

Cavalry Light Mage - Cecilia, Elise

Brawler - Balthus

Dagger - Sothe, Kaze, Jaffar

Tome Singer - Dorothea, Elphin

Elegant Dragonstone - Ninian

Laguz Dragonstone - Nasir/Ena

Quick Beaststone - Ranulf, Nailah

Bird Beaststone - Tibarn, Naesala

Brute Beaststone - Caneighis

Existing Movesets:

Warriors Sword Lord - Darios, Rowan, Lianna

Heavy Sword Lord - Chrom, Lucina, Alm

Fencer Sword Lord - Marth, Rhea, Roy

Lightning Sword - Ryoma, Owain

Swordmaster - Lyn, Navarre, Lucia

Dragon Sword - Corrin

Clumsy Axe - Hilda, Lyssa

Halberdier - Oboro, Nephenee, Gatekeeper

Flying Lance - Seteth, Caeda, Cordelia, Hinoka

Flying Axe - Minerva, Jill, Haar, Camilla

Cavalry Sword - Xander, Sigurd, Eliwood, Eirika

Cavalry Axe - Frederick, Titania, Perceval

Dark Mage - Tharja, Lysithea, Lyon

Light Mage - Linde, Bastian, Micaiah

Cavalry Dark Mage - Leo, Reinhardt, Hapi

Bow Lord - Takumi, Sakura

Dancing Sword - Olivia

Dancing Lance - Azura

Dragonstone - Tiki

Edited by Etheus

Hope people are still reading because I’m putting too much thought into this 

I’ll do characters, supportS (wip), Story, Modes. 

The first and maybe most important thing for this Is that every single character returns. All costumes, they can promote again, etc. but we’re adding more 

warriros had 23, but some were clones. I want to keep this for the sake of being able to add more, meaning more supports. Plus clones have different builds, skills, stats, and you can alter the weapon. 

ny new characters will be from Tellius and 3 Houses, with some strange travelers from elsewhere! New characters are all new movesets from the OG crew at least 

I am also adding a couple more, because I think with so many assets able to be ported we can over double  

Tellius (10)

Ike -Supports Marth, Chrom, Rowan, Edelgard, Takumi, Elise, Soren, Lethe, Black Knight, Priam, Jeralt

Soren-Supports Ike, Michiah, Claude Tharja, Celica, Alm...

Titiana (or Boyd but T. May be a bigger deal) Frederick...like I said wip 

Lethe-Ike (my FE ship so I include it), Tiki, Jill, Lianna

Jill-Lethe, Ike, edelgard, 

Micaiah-Sothe, Soren, Pelleas, Edward 

Sothe-Michiah, Gaius, 

Pelleas-Michiah, Robin, 

Edward (Never happening but I needed to) 

Volug or Nialah  

3H (10) 

Byleth(M default imo sorry)-Robin, Corrin, Marth, Lyn, Micaiah, Thales, Shamir

Edelgard-Ike, Corrin, Lianne, Black Knight, Pelleas

Dimitri-Chrom (they’re so similar), Xander,  Azura, Owain,  Alm, Rowan 

Claude-Soren,  Marth, Ryoma , Lianne

Rhea-Tiki

Dorothea-Tharja, Chrom (Recurring Joke about the big breasted women talking to him), Olivia, Azura 

Felix-Edward, Ike, Owain, Niles, Navarre 

Hilda(Or Lysithea)-Lissa

Jeralt-Byleth, Fredrick, Rhea, Ike, 

Shamir-Byleth, Jeralt, Rhea, Takumi, 

travelers:

Gaius-Sothe, Lissa, Niles, Ike 

Priam (I’m crazy but I’d love it)-Ike, Chrom (Awakening should have...), Rowan

Alm-Celica, Dimitri, Marth 

Kaze-Corrin, Felix, Navarre, 

Roy-Lyn, Lianne, Byleth, Linde 

thats it for launch...

except! When you beat story mode, villain mode unlocks! It’s half the length but shows you what was happening when you Weren’t winning. 
Validar, Gharnef, and Iago join as Clones

Black Knight, Thales, Darios, and Walhart also join. 2 because obviously the games but Walhart because idk he can be a titans clone, but he should have been in as a villain considering he’s the antithesis to Chrom who was the character they used to even pitch the game to Nintendo. 

the villains support each other at least mostly, but for the final act he’ll the heroes. Walhart can support Ike and Chrom, Blacj knight supports Ike Thales Byleth the needed ones. Darios supports the twins of course. Gharnef, Calidar, and Iago support Marth, Chrom, and Corrin as the respective main characters but Validar also gets Robin for sure. 

okay 

story is somewhat simple but most returning characters are still in their world 

the three gleamstone holders + 1 sidekick come back though 

Chrom and Lucina

Marth and Tiki

Corrin and Azura (now in the story!!) 

Rowan and Lianne are sent off by their mom to help restore the kingdoms and to find Darios. In the midst some chaos with the fire emblem ensues and it ruptures. They only retain Xander and Ryomas gleamstones (that way just the thrrr main characters return) 

early ish on they find the good version of Darios. Here, the gleamstone holders + their sidekicks all have to split off to somehow fix their respective stones (by defeating the evil That followed them) 

chrom’s team gets Dariosand meets Dimitri  they have to fight Validar and Walhart, but in the midst of this Darios succumbs to validars corruption and summons a dragon  Chrom recognizes this from the first game and robin, so he and Dimitri set out to save him 

marths gets Rowan and meets Edelgard they fight an angry Rhea and calm her down, and fight Gharnef  they defeat gharnef but Rhea in a now normalized state says she went berserk because a close friend was wounded  

Corrin gets Lianne and meets claude they fight against Iago and meet Ike late game  

Ike has been tracking the black knight, now nearly invincible  turns out he has a the gleamstones, and they are enchanted by Thales  

the teams all unite and meet with Byleth, maybe Jeralt and Shamir too(but only after so that no house lord is the one who first sees him) 

The teams fight Darios and save him, but he wasted too much time and they now have to fight BK in an invincible state referencing Ike’s endgame, and they must fight Thales and a large dragon that resembles Hedgemon Edelgard to reference claude and Dimitri’s endgame (not exactly nemesis but close, and Edelgard is referenced above that’s why?) 

of course, for modes...

all history maps return. This is where we get most character unlocks and seals are. Alm, Priam, and Roy would be unlocked here, as well as anyone else who couldn’t fit the story. 

Custom mode where you can layout Keeps along the map, and choose what enemies come. Maybe this can be an online challenge but you don’t get drops so you can’t spam character drops (or let us because why not?) 

build a keep-just a silly side thing items we find are stored and we can run around as any character and review it. Finishing supports, finding the secret items and clear conditions, finishing adventure/history maps, all that stuff gives us new items to look at. 

if IS has the guts to canonize Chrom and Olivia, then they should have supports as well  

if dlc is structured the same way...

pack 1: Tellius 

Boyd/Titiania whoever didn’t join. We need our axe boys. 

Mia

Mist 

Pack 2: 3H

Petra 

Hilda/Lysithea 

Sylvain or Dedue. If they have fists, Dedue would be fun but I think Sylvain has popularity. 

pack 3: others 

Merric 

Hector (two makes but Hector is popular enough) 

Lilianna 

this would hint at Elibe being a focus in a potential 3rd which I think is likely 

I out a lot of effort so even though some stuff is controversial please look at the good too! 

Amended Cast and Plot

Spoiler

Story Cast:

Original

Elibe - the story starts in Elibe mid-Blazing Sword.

Magvel

Tellius

Soren - Wind Mage. Prf Weapon is Rexcalibur

Fódlan - The plot takes the cast to Garreg Mach mid academy phase. Circumstance forces the Black Eagles, the Blue Lions, the Golden Deers, and the Ashen Wolves to cooperate against the Seeker. Basically the Scenario is one in which the truth of the Tragedy of Duscur are revealed earlier and the circumstances initially setting Dimitri against Edelgard see them allied.

Black Eagles

Edelgard - Axe Lord, has an unlockable Flame Emperor Costume.

Hubert - Dark Mage

Dorothea - Sword Dancer

Petra -  Wyvern Rider

Blue Lions

Dimitri - Lance Lord

Felix - Myrmidon

Dedue - Axe Armor

Ingrid - Pegasus Knight

Golden Deer

Claude - Bow Lord

Lysithea - Dark Mage

Hilda - Axe Fighter

Leonie - Lance Paladin

Ashen Wolves

Yuri - Trickster

Balthus - Brawler

Hapi - Valkyrie

Constance - Darkflier (Magic Flier)

Ylisse

Lucina - Other than her, every playable character from the story of FEW1 takes a backseat to the plot though they do get playability and supports. Lucina was first recruited by a mysterious force opposing the BBEG. She followed him through various worlds and time periods, recruiting Roy, Lilina, and Ephraim. When she first encounters Darios, she's initially hostile. Upon learning that he had no memory of the past though, she softens up.

Antagonists:

The Seeker - the BBEG. A masked, armored, lance wielder who can travel between worlds at will. He has a vast army at his beck and call, having bolstered various others with armies from different worlds. For instance, he has given Zephiel the use of Izuka's Feral Ones and Monsters from the continent of Magvel and Valentia.

Ashnard - Sword Wyvern. Recruited by the Seeker from mid-Path of Radience Tellius. Pledged loyalty after he was bested in combat and promised new worlds to conquer. Plans on a rematch. Prf Weapon Gurgurant

Nergal - Dark Druid. Recruited for his ability to create Morphs. Promised an inexhaustible source of quintessence. The Agarthan techniques of preserving and resurrecting bodies becomes of particular interest to him Prf Weapon Ereshkigal

Valter - Lance Wyvern. Was promised a bloody good time.

Agarthans - Those Who Slither in the Dark aligned with the Seeker after he promised them an army of Morphs, Monsters, and Feral Ones to reap vengeance on Fódlan without the need of Politick routine.

Alignment = ???

Black Knight - Sword Knight. He's more of a wildcard in the storyline. He's not working for the Seeker because I couldn't imagine a scenario where Lehran's goals would align with a world hopping big bad. It would be more like he initially seems like he's on the villainous team up until he mysteriously assists the Players at a turning point in the story. His personal interest is keeping Ike alive to master Greil's Sword Style for their final match. Eventually, you can unlock him in his playable form after a couple of hoops along with his Zelgius form as an alternate costume. Prf Weapon is Alondite.

Spoiler

I already posted something on the previous page, but I've refined my movesets and roster a little.

As with my last list, all characters (except villains) have two classes-- one primary class they start out as, and a secondary that you can unlock. Bold stuff means new stuff.

Classes:

• Sword
    • Sword Lord [Sword, Infantry] (My name for Rowan/Lianna's moveset)
    • Lodestar [Sword, Infantry] (My name for Marth/Celica's moveset)
    • Mercenary [Sword, Infantry] (My name for Chrom/Lucina's moveset)
    • Samurai [Sword, Infantry] (My name for Ryoma/Owain's moveset)
    • Myrmidon [Sword, Infantry] (My name for Lyn/Navarre's moveset)
    • Conqueror [Sword, Infantry] (A new swordplay style for Alm since he's left-handed)
    • Vanguard [Sword, Infantry] (Ike's personal class)
    • Enlightened One [Sword, Infantry] (Byleth's personal class)
    • Nohr Prince(ss) [Sword, Infantry, Draconic] (My name for Corrin's moveset)
    • Dancer [Sword, Infantry, Dance] (My name for Olivia's moveset)
    • Sword Cavalier [Sword, Cavalry] (My name for Xander's moveset)
  • Lance
    • Lance Lord [Lance, Infantry] (A more regal alternative to the standard Soldier)
    • Soldier [Lance, Infantry] (My name for Oboro's moveset)
    • Lance Armor [Lance, Infantry, Armored]
    • Songstress [Lance, Infantry, Dance] (My name for Azura's moveset)
    • Lance Cavalier [Lance, Cavalry]
    • Lance Pegasus [Lance, Flying] (My name for Caeda/Cordelia/Hinoka's moveset)
    • Lance Wyvern [Lance, Flying, Draconic]
  • Axe
    • Fighter [Axe, Infantry]
    • Axe Armor [Axe, Infantry, Armored]
    • Axe Cleric [Axe, Infantry, Staff] (My name for Lissa's moveset; it's different from the generic Fighter enemies', and uses staves)
    • Great Knight [Axe, Cavalry, Armored] (My name for Frederick's moveset)
    • Axe Wyvern [Axe, Flying, Draconic] (My name for Camilla/Minerva's moveset)
  • Bow
    • Archer [Bow, Infantry] (My name for Takumi/Sakura/Anna/Niles's moveset)
    • Outlaw [Bow, Infantry] (A quicker, more acrobatic alternative to Archer)
    • Bow Cleric [Bow, Infantry, Staff] (A slower, more defensive alternative to Archer, with staff magic mixed in)
    • Bow Knight [Bow, Cavalry]
    • Bow Wyvern [Bow, Flying, Draconic]
  • Tome
    • Mage [Tome, Infantry] (My name for Robin/Tharja's moveset)
    • Light Mage [Tome, Infantry] (My name for Linde's moveset; perhaps the basic energy balls can be made into light balls for visual flair)
    • Dark Mage [Tome, Infantry]
    • Dark Knight [Tome, Cavalry] (My name for Leo/Elise's moveset)
    • Tome Troubador [Tome, Cavalry, Staff] (An alternate take on Dark Knight that uses different magic, including staves)
    • Dark Falcon [Tome, Flying]
  • Dagger
    • Thief [Dagger, Infantry]
    • Maid/Butler [Dagger, Infantry, Staff]
    • Mechanist [Dagger, Cavalry]
  • Gauntlets
    • Brawler [Gauntlets, Infantry]
  • Stone
    • Manakete Youth [Stone, Infantry, Draconic] (My name for Tiki's moveset)
    • Manakete Dancer [Stone, Infantry, Dance, Draconic]

Characters:

• Fire Emblem Warriors
    • Rowan [Sword Lord/Axe Wyvern]
    • Lianna [Sword Lord/Dark Knight]
    • Anna [Outlaw/Fighter]
    • New OC Hero [Lodestar/Thief]
    • New OC Hero [Lance Lord/Tome Troubador]
    • New OC Hero [Fighter/Brawler]
    • Darios [Sword Lord]
    • New OC Villain [Dark Mage]
  • Shadow Dragon
    • Marth [Lodestar/Tome Troubador]
    • Caeda [Lance Pegasus/Dark Falcon]
    • Jagen [Lance Cavalier/Great Knight]
    • Draug [Lance Armor/Fighter]
    • Navarre [Myrmidon/Outlaw]
    • Tiki [Manakete Youth/Mage]
    • Minerva [Axe Wyvern/Lance Wyvern]
    • Linde [Light Mage/Bow Cleric]
    • Gharnef [Dark Mage]
  • Shadows of Valentia
    • Alm [Conqueror/Archer]
    • Celica [Lodestar/Light Mage]
    • Lukas [Soldier/Great Knight]
    • Clair [Lance Pegasus/Tome Troubador]
    • Mathilda [Lance Cavalier/Lance Armor]
    • Mae [Light Mage/Axe Cleric]
    • Boey [Mage/Thief]
    • Saber [Myrmidon/Mage]
    • Berkut [Lance Cavalier]
  • Blazing Blade
    • Lyn [Myrmidon/Bow Knight]
    • Eliwood [Sword Cavalier/Lance Armor]
    • Hector [Axe Armor/Mercenary]
    • Dorcas [Fighter/Soldier]
    • Nino [Mage/Lance Pegasus]
    • Ninian [Manakete Dancer/Dark Falcon]
    • Jaffar [Myrmidon/Thief]
    • Ursula [Dark Knight]
  • Awakening
    • Chrom [Mercenary/Lance Cavalier]
    • Robin [Mage/Samurai]
    • Lissa [Axe Cleric/Light Mage]
    • Frederick [Great Knight/Lance Armor]
    • Cordelia [Lance Pegasus/Mercenary]
    • Tharja [Dark Mage/Lance Armor]
    • Olivia [Dancer/Lance Pegasus]
    • Lucina [Mercenary/Archer]
    • Owain [Samurai/Dark Mage]
    • Severa [Bow Knight/Mercenary]
    • Inigo [Mercenary/Thief]
    • Validar [Dark Mage]
  • Fates
    • Corrin [Nohr Prince(ss)/Mechanist]
    • Azura [Songstress/Dark Falcon]
    • Kaze [Thief/Samurai]
    • Felicia [Maid/Mercenary]
    • Ryoma [Samurai/Fighter]
    • Hinoka [Lance Pegasus/Archer]
    • Takumi [Archer/Samurai]
    • Sakura [Bow Cleric/Light Mage]
    • Oboro [Soldier/Archer]
    • Xander [Sword Cavalier/Lance Wyvern]
    • Camilla [Axe Wyvern/Dark Mage]
    • Leo [Dark Knight/Sword Cavalier]
    • Elise [Tome Troubador/Maid]
    • Niles [Outlaw/Dark Mage]
    • Iago [Dark Mage]
  • Three Houses
    • Byleth [Enlightened One/Brawler]
    • Edelgard [Axe Armor/Lodestar]
    • Hubert [Dark Mage/Lance Cavalier]
    • Bernadetta [Archer/Lance Cavalier]
    • Dimitri [Lance Lord/Mercenary]
    • Dedue [Brawler/Axe Armor]
    • Annette [Axe Cleric/Mage]
    • Claude [Bow Wyvern/Sword Lord]
    • Hilda [Fighter/Lance Armor]
    • Lysithea [Dark Mage/Samurai]
    • Seteth [Lance Wyvern/Sword Lord]
    • Flayn [Light Mage/Lance Pegasus]
    • Death Knight [Lance Cavalier]
  • Bonus
    • Roy [Sword Lord/Bow Knight]
    • Ike [Vanguard/Fighter]

With this, you have the original 32 characters from FEW1, 36 new characters, and 8 villains. You also have the 18 movesets from FEW1 plus 23 new movesets.

The 8 villains would not be playable at launch, but would be made playable in a free update like Cia, Volga, and Wizzro were back in the original Hyrule Warriors. They're more or less meant to be bonus characters, hence only having one moveset each.

DLC could potentially add a handful of new characters and new movesets.

Feedback is appreciated.