A companion app for Three Houses (still in development...)

ByaKudo

Hey guys,

Spreadsheets are great, but not that much on mobile phones. Also, I like having detailed views for each character rather than a global page about growth rates/max stats/... for all of them. Most guides/spreadsheets/whatever have this format, except Wikia but it's not mobile friendly and there are walls of texts everywhere, it hides relevant data... So I decided to create an app that would gather said data and display them in a mobile-user-friendly way : it is available HERE ! (free of charges and ad free)

⚠️Warning ⚠️ : it might contains spoilers !

It is very early builds, but already usable as is. FYI I really started this app not so long ago... For now, what this app does :

- Characters : crests, proficiencies, growth rates, max stats, recruitment method

- Max stats indicators => is it high, average, low ?... compared to other characters + display min/max/average

- Classes (requirements, skills,...), abilities, combat arts, magics (temporary ugly screens for now...)

This is a little peek of what I plan to do next :

- Settings screen (force night mode, hide potential spoilers?,...)

- Choose avatar name & gender, choose house, to display relevant data first

- Support list, what characters likes, dislikes, lost items, preferred gifts,...

- Class route planifier, with skill levels you have to reach before intermediate/advanced/master classes

- "Save files", so you can use above-mentioned planner on multiple runs, without having to clear data every time

- Ability & Combat arts chooser, that displays required classes/skill levels at Beginner/Intermediate/... levels

- And more?...

Because updates now takes a lot of time to be released after I submit them, if you want updates earlier, I recommend you to subscribe to beta updates HERE.

Of course, I'm open to suggestions, this is one the reasons that I'm releasing this app so early in its development. Also, please note that I do this as a hobby, updates might not come that quickly ^^'

Sorry for the long post, here is a potato 🥔

Hope you'll enjoy !

5 hours ago, ByaKudo said:

Hey guys,

Spreadsheets are great, but not that much on mobile phones. Also, I like having detailed views for each character rather than a global page about growth rates/max stats/... for all of them. Most guides/spreadsheets/whatever have this format, except Wikia but it's not mobile friendly and there are walls of texts everywhere, it hides relevant data... So I decided to create an app that would gather said data and display them in a mobile-user-friendly way : it is available HERE ! (free of charges and ad free)

It is very early builds, but already usable as is. FYI I really started this app not so long ago... For now, what this app does :

- Characters : crests, proficiencies, growth rates, max stats, recruitment method

- Max stats indicators => is it high, average, low ?... compared to other characters + display min/max/average

- Classes (requirements, skills,...), abilities, combat arts, magics (temporary ugly screens for now...)

- Support list, what characters likes, dislikes, lost items, preferred gifts,...

- Class route planifier, with skill levels you have to reach before intermediate/advanced/master classes

- "Save files", so you can use above-mentioned planner on multiple runs, without having to clear data every time

- Ability & Combat arts chooser, that displays required classes/skill levels at Beginner/Intermediate/... levels

- And more?...

Because updates now takes a lot of time to be released after I submit them, if you want updates earlier, I recommend you to subscribe to beta updates HERE.

Of course, I'm open to suggestions, this is one the reasons that I'm releasing this app so early in its development. Also, please note that I do this as a hobby, updates might not come that quickly ^^'

Hope you'll enjoy !

My phone's an antique that can't run apps but this is brilliant.

5 hours ago, ByaKudo said:

I shall treasure it forever.

13 hours ago, ByaKudo said:

Hey guys,

- And more?...

Hope you'll enjoy !

Love the idea, downloaded right away! Can't wait to see this grow! Sounds super helpful while playing or just working on ideas for classes.

Also, you put that Catherine doesn't have a Crest, but she has a major Crest. Charon is her crest. Just letting you know haha. 

Edited by Dylan Corona