Dex says Hellow

Dexyne

Well, here is my introduction I suppose...

I register last August (so in 2018) and didn't really go to the forums, mostly using the website for all it's informations (thanks for those behinds it (and their works) by the way).

From France (and I see some others too from there), I started like many with Fire Emblem on GBA with the official translation. Dear Lyndis is still one of my favorite character.

Currently playing Three Houses and Shadows of Valentia that I enjoy, I'm still not sure how long TH will take for me to end it as slow as I am. Plus the game seems long too... And taking 3 hours to chose some "useless" choices doesn't help! 😂

Also playing FE: Heroes on mobile, but it's hard to play everything at the same time! 😆

Otherwise I like to draw and do some programing, currently playing with a friend on Godot, a game engine to... make games. (though we don't really make anything out of it yet)

Voilà, that should be it for a short introduction about me. If you have any questions, please do ask! 😀

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Dexyne!

Ca faisait longtemps que j'avais pas écrit en Français ici.

Bref, je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée et un bon séjour!

Thanks for all the welcoming messages!

@Ycine En regardant quelques messages d'introduction, j'ai pu apercevoir tes messages et donc en partie ton profile, et je pensais du coup à toi en écrivant ma petite parenthèse. 😁

19 hours ago, Dexyne said:

@Ycine En regardant quelques messages d'introduction, j'ai pu apercevoir tes messages et donc en partie ton profile, et je pensais du coup à toi en écrivant ma petite parenthèse. 😁

Je vois. En tout cas, encore bon séjour.