NFL Season '19/20 (Dan Snyder is the worst owner in professional sports: Change My Mind)

Life

5 hours ago, Lord Raven said:

yeah that was what 10 quarterbacks and 3 HCs ago for the Bills?

At least. Also 3 GMs ago.

Edited by Life

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kollmann has great videos.

Ā 

But yeah. The AFC North, West and East have young incoming gods (Lamar, Allen, Mahomes) who have the potential to run the conference for years to come. A post-season rivalry with the Ravens for the next decade might be terrifying.

4 hours ago, Life said:

Kollmann has great videos.

Ā 

But yeah. The AFC North, West and East have young incoming gods (Lamar, Allen, Mahomes) who have the potential to run the conference for years to come. A post-season rivalry with the Ravens for the next decade might be terrifying.

Gardner Minshew for the AFC South is also rather promising... much to my dismay.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

lmao Baker Mayfield and Antonio Brown threw a hissy fit at each other on social media.

IĀ  love it. I hope Mayfield crashes and burns as punishment for his cockiness.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why just him? Not like AB's a saint these days...

Well, considering AB isnā€™t even on a team anymore, that already happened thrice over.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Why just him? Not like AB's a saint these days...

If AB was still on the Pats, I'd be hoping that he burns them down with him.

4 hours ago, Silverly said:

Well, considering AB isnā€™t even on a team anymore, that already happened thrice over.

I guess, yeah. xP

23 minutes ago, Life said:

If AB was still on the Pats, I'd be hoping that he burns them down with him.

lol yeah, fair point. I want them to burn too.

Edited by Anacybele

Browns are wrecking the Ravens and will likely be 2-2 and leading the AFC North. Winner Monday night will be just one game back.

Bills are also a TD away from tying the Pats and an extra point from grabbing the lead in the 4th. Brady has no TDs and 1 INT.

Oop, Pats intercept a high, contested throw and win. Browns win too.

Edited by NoirCore

56 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Browns are wrecking the Ravens and will likely be 2-2 and leading the AFC North. Winner Monday night will be just one game back.

Bills are also a TD away from tying the Pats and an extra point from grabbing the lead in the 4th. Brady has no TDs and 1 INT.

Oop, Pats intercept a high, contested throw and win. Browns win too.

I was cursing Josh Allen and McDermmott all game.

Josh threw the same exact INT THREE times. It drove me insane. But even worse, he got himself sacked outside of fieldgoal range because he just NEEDS to play hero ball every play.

And why are we going for 4th and Goal down 6 with 10 minutes left in the game? Kick the FG and it becomes a 3 point game. These coaches and their stupid hard-ons for 4th down? Doug Pederson ruined the strategy of this game.

Way to go Brownies! lol

Vontaze Burfict got ejected for a helmet-to-helmet hit. No surprise. Why the fuck doesn't the NFL just BAN HIS ASS ALREADY? So glad that fucktard left the AFC North.

Edited by Anacybele

lol aren't the Bengals tired of getting owned by us all the time? Or more accurately, isn't Dalton tired of getting owned by us? XD

27-3 Steelers and just about everything went right tonight! šŸ˜„

EIGHT SACKS. Eight fucking sacks. That's more than in our last three games combined. And several different guys got these sacks, including TJ Watt, Devin Bush, Heyward, Alu'alu, Dupree, etc. There's definitely nothing wrong with our defensive line, that's for sure.

Rudolph is still awesome. He made a few sweet Big Ben-style time-buying plays! He just needs to be allowed to throw down field more. There was a shitty offensive PI call during a play where he did attempt that, but that's not his fault. And when he did it again later, it was TD bomb! Have more god damn faith in the kid and quit fucking holding him back.

The run game finally got going more again with Conner and Samuels having a monster night between them.

There was not much about this game that was bad! The only thing that sucked was that aforementioned PI call. Wtf is even PI anymore, Jesus Christ... But it ended up surprisingly not hurting us much.

We actually completely wrecked a losing team like we were supposed to for a change instead of playing down to the opponent.

Lastly, Dalton provided a bit of entertainment! "FILTHY BRADY! FILTHY BRADY!" LMAO I'm positive I heard that come out of his mouth.

Long story short: We still own the Bengals lol lol lol.

Ā 

Edited by Anacybele

check out this self-proclaimed non-steeler fan talking about the steelers like shes a steelers fanĀ šŸ˜›

Also, two scorigamis (new unique NFL scores) this week. 40-25 for Browns vs. Ravens and 55-40 for Bucs vs Rams.

16 hours ago, Anacybele said:

lol aren't the Bengals tired of getting owned by us all the time? Or more accurately, isn't Dalton tired of getting owned by us? XD

27-3 Steelers and just about everything went right tonight! šŸ˜„

EIGHT SACKS. Eight fucking sacks. That's more than in our last three games combined. And several different guys got these sacks, including TJ Watt, Devin Bush, Heyward, Alu'alu, Dupree, etc. There's definitely nothing wrong with our defensive line, that's for sure.

Rudolph is still awesome. He made a few sweet Big Ben-style time-buying plays! He just needs to be allowed to throw down field more. There was a shitty offensive PI call during a play where he did attempt that, but that's not his fault. And when he did it again later, it was TD bomb! Have more god damn faith in the kid and quit fucking holding him back.

The run game finally got going more again with Conner and Samuels having a monster night between them.

There was not much about this game that was bad! The only thing that sucked was that aforementioned PI call. Wtf is even PI anymore, Jesus Christ... But it ended up surprisingly not hurting us much.

We actually completely wrecked a losing team like we were supposed to for a change instead of playing down to the opponent.

Lastly, Dalton provided a bit of entertainment! "FILTHY BRADY! FILTHY BRADY!" LMAO I'm positive I heard that come out of his mouth.

Long story short: We still own the Bengals lol lol lol.

Ā 

It's partly because Cincinnati's offensive line is dogshit right now.

1 hour ago, De Geso said:

It's partly because Cincinnati's offensive line is dogshit right now.

Yeah, I did notice that later. lol

@NoirCore Hey, I said I was interested in seeing more Mason Rudolph, you know. I just wound up getting a great game out of it. šŸ˜› And maybe...I'm not entirely a non-fan now. Just not as big as before.

Edited by Anacybele

Well fuck.

Juju and Vance McDonald might be out today. Steelers would be without their starting QB, no. 1 WR, and no. 1 TE. UGH. Mason Rudolph is great, but without Ben's best weapons as well, this is probably going to be a disaster... -_-

Jimmy Smith is out for the Ravens though, surprise surprise. That guy always seems to be hurt.

Edited by Anacybele

Juju and Vance are active.

Also, Ben got fined $5,000 for wearing an Apple Watch last week (it can send texts, which is against the rules) and is trying to appeal with the explanation that he didn't know the watch was on because his wife dressed him due to his injured arm.

Dunno what arm the watch was on, but I'm not sure I buy his explanation. At the very least, he should be aware of what he's getting dressed into, injured arm or not.

1 hour ago, NoirCore said:

Juju and Vance are active.

Also, Ben got fined $5,000 for wearing an Apple Watch last week (it can send texts, which is against the rules) and is trying to appeal with the explanation that he didn't know the watch was on because his wife dressed him due to his injured arm.

Dunno what arm the watch was on, but I'm not sure I buy his explanation. At the very least, he should be aware of what he's getting dressed into, injured arm or not.

Weird explanation for that indeed, but you never know. I don't see why Ben would lie about that anyway, a fine of 5k is nothing for someone like him who makes a ton of money.

Meanwhile, that win over Cincinnati must've been a fluke. This Steelers team is more trash now than it was against the Patriots. All they're doing is raking up penalties and making stupid playcalls. (Though that neutralzone infraction against Watt was bullshit. He never actually crossed.)

This is wasting Rudolph's talent and the defense's talent too. Fucking horrible coaching staff needs to go. Good thing I decided to watch only for Rudolph and not so much the team.

EDIT: Maybe I spoke too soon! TOUCHDOWN JUJU AFTER BREAKING A TACKLE! Holy shit they suddenly turned themselves around on that quick drive. For now. Anymore stupid shit like before and this team probably won't dig themselves out of the hole.

EDIT: Jackson's got more INTs than Rudolph. LOL Won't mean much if we don't change that 17-13 score soon to be in our favor though, come on.

Edited by Anacybele

Game's not over until it's the end of the game. Best not to jump to conclusions and dump the team again and again whenever they commit the forbidden act of "being down 2 possessions early in the game with a lot of football to be played in said game when one game behind 1st place early in the season".

At least wait until half time and see how many possession scores are between the 2 teams before changing the channel and discarding your team "pride" until the next time they get a lead in another game. I get you prioritize rooting for a winner over rooting for a team for their hometown no matter the record, but still.

Also, I do think Ben's in the wrong. He should be aware of what he's wearing, even if someone else is dressing him and especially if it's a mobile watch. He has little reason to be livid.

Game's not over until it's the end of the game. Best not to jump to conclusions and dump the team again and again whenever they commit the forbidden act of "being down 2 possessions early in the game with a lot of football to be played in said game when one game behind 1st place early in the season".

I agree, but it's still hard to come back and win when you're down two possessions.

Also, I do think Ben's in the wrong. He should be aware of what he's wearing, even if someone else is dressing him and especially if it's a mobile watch. He has little reason to be livid.

Yeah, I agree with this too.

Jackson threw a THIRD pick omg lol. Though this one is his TE's fault, I'm amazed. Rudolph still has no INTs today!

EDIT: FUCK! NO NO NO NO NO.

RUDOLPH WENT DOWN. NOOOOO! FUCK FUCK FUCK.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING UGGGGH.

EDIT2: Fuck you too, refs. This had no business being OT, we should have won then and there but instead they had to throw a bullshit roughing call when there was NOTHING there! The commentators even said it was bad AND with some emphasis! FUCK YOU REFS.

EDIT3: And of course fucking Juju fumbles the game away like he did last year against the Saints. Have to cut his ass. This kind of shit is unacceptable. Fuck this whole season too, actually. A 1-4 record, two injured QBs, and shitty calls from the refs? Yeah, no thanks.

Edited by Anacybele